Posts by Agenesis

I'd go for the higher speed ones. Generally they more or less are able to go the same timings those standard speed low timing sets go. That way you can have a choice of selecting either a lower timing or guaranteed higher speed when overclocking.It doesn't come in 8GB sticks. He's using a motherboard with only two slots so it's end all when he buys it.
You need to get some active airflow in the 800D. I'm suspecting his Antec case, like many Antec cases I have seen, have vents everywhere that ends up collecting dust in a month or two. No need to ditch a perfectly good setup for a few degrees that doesn't even have an impact on your performance. It sounds like you've got the upgrade bug to me and you're just using this as an excuse to buy new things
If this is real then it'll most likely be around the $350 range to compete with the Cosmos 2. My 700D is sitting around and collecting dust but I still want this I can't imagine how much it would weight though, the 700D/800D alone is 45LBs. Its a nightmare for UPS guys everywhere.
The anti-static bag is for your protection, not the ram's.
Wrap ram in anti-static bag -> cut two pieces of cardboard and sandwich the ram to prevent bending -> put into bubbler mailer. Shouldn't cost more than $3 total. Also works great for fans as it prevents fan blade breakage during transit.
Withdrawn.
Yep, people haven't been able to get the Z77 ASRock board to work with Mountain Lion. Also has anyone posted this yet? http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037498566&postcount=589 The prodigy looks like an exact clone of that Windy...but with more plastic.
It gets somewhat loud at max speed but it pushes a ton of air. They get loud but not H80 stock fans loud, roughly 40% quieter if I were to pull a figure out of thin air. I have 6 of them undervolted at 1k rpm and they still pushes a decent amount of air. At that level they're inaudible and I can hear my Samsung F3s over them. If you don't have a fan controller then you can just use the included 7v adapters which I think lowers it to around the same level.Oh, and I think...
Yes, all of my items are available until it is marked as sold. If anyone is interested and is reading this right now, yes, it is still up for sale.Please direct all questions, comments, or concerns to PM for an immediate response. The only time I visit my FS threads is when I'm bumping them. Half of the time I don't even scroll down so any questions may be missed entirely.
International shipping is unavailable for this item due to its size. You'll have to find a mail forwarding service if you're an international buyer. Free shipping is only within the US48.Please direct all questions, comments, or concerns to PM. I have email alerts on my phone and I can usually respond within seconds of receiving the message.