Posts by DimmyK

Again, thanks all for your advises. I ended up ordering the following, mainly due to RAM being on sale with coupon that was ending today: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W BX80677I77700K Desktop Processor ASUS PRIME Z270-A LGA 1151 Intel Z270 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Motherboards - Intel G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory Model...
Yeah, I'm not sure how I missed R5 being newer and cheaper. Are there any significant differences between the two besides R5 being newer model? I really like that Fractal design advertises their cases as silent, that's kinda important to me. How's Phanteks cases in that regard?The price difference between Supernova G3 gold + 550W and 650W is like $10, I'd rather get 650W then. I'll look into these cases you mentioned, thanks.Really appreciate all advises. Any thoughts on...
Thanks for suggestions. Yes, I don't plan to SLI ever again. Would 650W power supply be enough? As for the case, I want to steer from full towers, just too big for my taste. Want to stick with quiet mid tower. I'm gonna read up on Phanteks mid towers, they look ok I guess.
I'm planning to upgrade my aging PC (2500K + DDR3 + AsRock Extereme 3 Gen 3) to something modern. I'm keeping video card (1080 Ti) and all drives (1 optical, 4 SSDs and 2 HDDs). Everything else must be upgraded. It's been a while since last major overhaul, so I'll need some sanity check here. My goals are as following: - quiet PC, good quality case with decent airflow that is easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. I don't need a window or any flashing LEDs. - kaby...
Sold. Buyer backed out, relisting.
Price drop = $499 shipped in continental US
Bump
Buyer backed out of the deal, relisting it. For sale GTX Titan X Maxwell 12GB video card with EVGA Hybrid AIO cooler mounted on it. One Noctua NF-P12 120 mm fan is mounted on radiator. Bought 3/19/2015. It has 3 years warranty and I will assist to the best of my ability with warranty claims if needed to. Flashed with custom BIOS, was rock-solid stable overclocked to 1410 on GPU for the past 2 years. Memory was left on stock. Let me know if you want stock BIOS to be...
Checking to see how much should I ask for Maxwell Titan X with EVGA Hybrid AIO Cooler mounted. Original cooler will be included as well. Card is flashed with custom BIOS and has been rocking 1410Mhz overclock on GPU for 2 years rock-solid. Memory clocks were left on stock, just didn't see the need for it. Temps were always great, no hotter than 52C.
Back in stock at nvidia store, if someone looking to acquire.