Posts by DimmyK

Good luck. I'd try to eliminate all variables: no dual boot, fresh win install, no AB or precision or any of 3rd party soft at first, see if this happens when card is completely at stock. Another thing comes to mind: see if there is an update to your motherboard bios. These new cards have UEFI vBioses AFAIK, sometimes motherboard bios update is required for them to function properly.
What version of AB? I have Titan X Hybrid cooler and using AB 4.1.1 without problem. Any other 3rd party OC software you have installed, like Precision X? At this point I would do AB uninstall/reinstall, and then clean windows install.
Using EVGA Titan X Hybrid cooler on my Titan X which is exactly the same sans plastic shroud design AFAIK. Quiet as a mouse, no pump noise here.
ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Gears of war remastered on PC! DX12!
Here, I made quick video. That's Titan X @ 1440p with 4xAA. I don't really play Sacred 2, I didn't have another spot to test it, but looks like all these leaves are physx-accelerated. Lowest FPS I saw is 56, and I don't think that was due to physx. It was still caching new area as I was running. The whole time GPU usage was around 50%, I don't think Titan would have any problems keeping 60 FPS in this game with physx on.
So I installed EVGA AIO few hours ago. Installation itself wasn't bad at all, took me maybe 40 minutes. I had to shuffle some fans around my case to find best place for the rad. First tried with EVGA rad fan that was included, then changed it to Corsair SP120. Honestly I saw no difference, couldn't hear both and temps are the same. I'm maxing out at 52C on the core with GM200SC-425 bios with 1.212v @ 1425Mhz. The best thing - no throttling, clocks and volts stay pegged at...
I didn't look at SC, I assume its Superclocked? I'm planning to use HC (Hydrocopper), from the OP, this one. Looks like same max voltage, yes.
Lots of good info here. My AIO comes today. Its for Titan X. I'll let you know about the pump noise. I'm also starting with HC 425 (1.23V max) BIOS just because of the reasons you listed. Planning to run my shroud fan at max 45%.
Are you using latest nvflash from the op? Try "nvflash --save origbios.ROM" without the doublequotes. It should dump stock bios in file named origbios.rom
Got ya. Thanks