Posts by raiderxx

Dang. COD:G does it, but BF4 doesn't?
Rats.. I kinda figured as such. I REALLY want to play it on the PC but I don't want to go through all the work of unlocking stuff twice. Thanks for the info!
First off, I'm going to guess that no, it will not. But who knows? I just bought an XBox One because I'm going to be away from home for multiple months. Ideally, I'd like to buy BF4 for Xbox One and play on there until I get home where I will start playing it on the PC. Any chance my levels and unlocks will also be unlocked in the PC version?
Yeah I'm a bit overclocked.
This is what I was getting this afternoon.
My shaders are actually unlocked! I bought the card for that reason. And I have been running stable for a few hours now!! I'm getting 550-600khs with the OC. Thanks for your help!! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I haven't implemented the changes yet and tested it. Right now I have my fan set to auto. If my gpu hits 65C it goes up to 80%. And then increases from there. I will change the limit as well. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Like this?
I appreciate your help! I am using a pool from www.coinhuntr.com. I found out I think it was still pulling from my old config file. Once I deleted that, it started working!! Only issue now is that after 5 minutes or so of working, my driver fails.. This causes the program to stop. You can see where the GPU stops working in Afterburner.
I have an HD 6950 that I am trying to mine with, but nothing seems to be working.. I currently have GUI Miner and when I input everything it doesn't even start running the card. I tried running the Bitcoin version of GuiMiner and it seemed to at least bump the card up to 100% in MSI Afterburner (it wouldn't however connect to a pool. It displayed an error at the bottom that said "Verification failed, check hardware!"). So I know my card WORKS. But when I run it in the...