Posts by raiderxx

Thanks, if I can find one of those receivers for less than $250 I'll be sure to check them out!This is the same one, right? Would you say it would produce better quality bass than the Sony? I'm not as worried about volume as the 10" I have seems fine with that. Thanks for the input!
Hey OCN! I am hoping someone here can help me out. My wife and I purchased a house back in the spring that came with semi finished basement. It had everything wired up for a wall mounted TV and surround sound. Only problem was that the TV was outdated and so was the receiver. The TV was a 720p plasma beast that must have weighed 100lbs! Not even sure how it stayed on the wall! And the receiver did not have HDMI out. Well, we purchased a new TV and receiver so that I could...
Dang. COD:G does it, but BF4 doesn't?
Rats.. I kinda figured as such. I REALLY want to play it on the PC but I don't want to go through all the work of unlocking stuff twice. Thanks for the info!
First off, I'm going to guess that no, it will not. But who knows? I just bought an XBox One because I'm going to be away from home for multiple months. Ideally, I'd like to buy BF4 for Xbox One and play on there until I get home where I will start playing it on the PC. Any chance my levels and unlocks will also be unlocked in the PC version?
Yeah I'm a bit overclocked.
This is what I was getting this afternoon.
My shaders are actually unlocked! I bought the card for that reason. And I have been running stable for a few hours now!! I'm getting 550-600khs with the OC. Thanks for your help!! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I haven't implemented the changes yet and tested it. Right now I have my fan set to auto. If my gpu hits 65C it goes up to 80%. And then increases from there. I will change the limit as well. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Like this?