Posts by choLOL

You mean something like these 2? Dap 21502 Plastic Wood Filler 4-Ounce Deluxe Dlxbd044 Perfect Plastic Putty
1. Sleeping Dogs 2. Dues Ex 3. Thief Thanks!
In for both! Either will be nice to have. thanks
edit: sorry, don't have 30 rep
In!
In!
Nice build! Funny story, I was thinking of buying a 750D and modding it. I've been doing some mock ups in CAD and paint for several days now. I thought of going online to look for some ideas that aren't incorporated in my mock ups yet. Then I found this log; black and white style with the front panel and the window, white outside, black inside - same with my mock ups. I like the look of the white 600T, and thought of doing the same. I agree on the fittings part, it'll...
Will you make a bigger version of this? Like, an exact copy but in a moderately bigger form factor? Say, the size of the H630 or the switch 810.
Favorite pizza flavor from my favorite pizza chain.
So that's what the FFT's are. Thanks. So far my rig hasn't failed a stress test yet. Must be because of the excessive Vcore my board is giving. lol. Some time in the near future, I'll put up a loop to cool this hot chip. Hopefully, I can get to at least 4.5. Then I'll attack it with a razor, reps+ Facebook and OCN do a fine job of keeping my chip at 1.6GHz. If my chip can idle well with -0.50V offset but can't get to 4.4GHz, can I just raise the turbo voltage and...