Posts by CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I've done intel for a while, I'll most likely go back to AMD for the next rig. I'm not a fanboy of either, but I no longer need the raw horsepower Intel gives me in exchange for my $$$
I live about 2 hours outside of Philly (York, PA area). Long story short, my sister went to school at Temple (heart of Philly), I only visited her once in 5 years because it was that bad. I'll never understand why there is a school in the middle of a ghetto, but there is. Oh yes, and I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan, but I'd rather go to any other stadium to see them play. I HATE going to philly.
If that doesn't put it into perspective for people I don't know what will. That's an excellent diagram sir.
Thanks!! I'd love to see some other environments queries on the site, feel free to post any you find useful I'm curious on your new setup, how many indexers and search heads are you using? We are currently at about capacity on a single indexer // single search head configuration and will need to expand in the VERY near future. Thanks again!
Thank you sir
So after being a LONG time user of splunk I felt a site like this was I made one! I'm looking for some feedback from folks who actually use splunk, and I'm assuming there are a few overclockers here who use it! Any feedback positive or negative is warmly welcomed! Site: Thanks!
So I logged on to a server full of hackers. People flying, spamming random items, and other hackers with the ability to kill anyone they choose. Fortunately I had my trusty bandicam running and was able to capture their shenanigans! I have high hopes for this game because it DOES have potential. Unfortunately the hacker issue makes the game completely unplayable. Does anyone else play? Perhaps we can get a few people together and work on a private server with no hackers!
^ Best answerBut really, it's like who owned the America's, or Australia originally? Well natives, but 'we' took it from them....regardless there are no natives on the moon, so it's up for grabs for anyone who's able and willing to get there and mine said stuffs.Space mining is the first real commercially viable reason to go into the far reaches of space (outside of a geo-stationary orbit). Space mining could be the catalyst that gets our species motivated to get off this...
I too miss GW1. I might go back and play it actually! Are the servers still up?
Sounds like you are using quite a bit of power...with this expensive of a rig you should have spent a bit more on a quality PSU