Posts by CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I thinkI think ED (elite dangerous, not erectile dysfunction) is geared towards combat in space, and Star Citizen is everything lol.I've been following Star Citizen for over a year now, I'm a backer, and VERY impressed with the amount of communication they give to the community. Unlike many publishers and developers Star Citizen listens to their community and not only welcomes feedback, but specifically asks for it! - C.S.W.
Thanks guys! I did try another WiFi card and it had identical issues EDIT - I just completely reloaded windows and am getting the same issue. Clearly it's hardware, but it makes ZERO sense that it also effects the external USB as well. Shiftstealth, would the PCI-E lanes on the CPU affect both internal and external wireless cards? Thanks! -Joe
Good morning! Hopefully someone can assist here. I've been experiencing something unusual on my Sager gaming laptop. Whenever my cpu usage increases ANY level (yes anything, even moving the mouse) packets begin to delay or drop instantly. Example: Doing a ping -t to www.google.com my packets will immediately begin to drop or delay up to 3,000ms. If I walk away and come back and do not touch the mouse the ping -t to google will return roundtime trips of 32ms-50ms...
It's because the game is brand new, they've never made a halo game ever, especially not one that was multiplayer.
It looks good, but I only have room for one space sim and I'm holding out for star citizen.
Not sure if you went with splunk or not. But a site that a friend of mine just stood up is a splunk query repository (still in its infancy, but a few of us splunkers are adding queries daily!). Anyway if you are new to splunk or need help with queries check it out! www.gosplunk.com
I'm not doing it out of principle. This is absurd.
Time to move if you live in Hungary and use the interwebs.
^ fixed
It won't be long until smart people lease T3 lines or some form of dedicated trunks and sell it to their neighbors.