Posts by Silenthellz28

So I am stuck under 1200 on the Unigine Heaven score. For some reason, when I run Furmark, I get a terrible score, like 1338 or something at 1080p while people with worse cards get much higher scores. However, they could be running crossfire or SLI. I think I am going to stop my OC on the GTX670 there. Does increasing the Core Voltage (mV) in MSI Afterburner help with OCing the card at all? When I adjust it, it does not seem to help. Right now I am at 107% power...
My score is 1189 with everything at max settings on 1080p. 47fps average. I am not done yet though haha.
My score is 1189 with everything at max settings on 1080p. 47fps average. I am not done yet though haha.
Nevermind, AA was turned off for some reason even though I set it to be on. I will post the new score in a bit.
What is a good Unigine score with everything set to Max for a GTX 670 4gb Edition. I finally got this card OCed and I am getting 67.7 FPS, 1705 Score, Min FPS 10.9, Max FPS 159.0. Is that good for this card or bad?
I figured it out. The Power target being set to maximum was killing the OC. Once I set it down to 107%, the power always runs at 107%. If I got higher, I get a crash. And yes, Windows Power Management is on High Power haha.
Yes, VSYNC is off in the control panel and I got the power target set to 122%. I also maxed the voltage to 1150mV in the voltage settings.
Okay, so I bought an EVGA GTX 670 FTW 4GB edition. Now I am trying to OC this thing and I am using Unigine Heaven to do my testing and benchmarks. I am using EVGA Precision X to change my settings. The problem I am having is the Power is going up to 104% but the core clock is staying at 967 no matter how much I change the GPU clock offset. My score actually went down by making it a higher number. My temp never got about 61 C. Does anyone know why this happens? GPU-Z...
I went ahead and ordered the evga gtx 670 4gb edition. Seems to be better for rendering plus physx is nice. I dont know if I can go to an amd gpu. Maybe when there is more solid evidence they are better than a gtx 670
I am upgrading my rig to an FX8350 and Gigabyte 990FX-UD3 Mobo. I am also upgrading my GTX 470 to an GTX 670 4GB edition. However, I am stuck on what RAM I should get for it. I have 2 RAM sticks right now, GSkills Ripjaws 1600 9-9-9-24 (2x2GB). I was wondering if I could just get one 8 GB stick of the same type of RAM or if I should just get a whole new set for the new rig setup. I was wondering if any of you had troubles running specific RAM with the FX8350. Thanks.