Posts by Fortunex

That's just how everyone's ranked games go. You aren't going to carry every single game when you're in a rank near your skill level. I've been on plenty of winning and losing streaks. It took me 8 promo series to get into Plat 1 because although I was winning a lot more than I was losing, the losses just kept falling on those promo matches.Focus on improving, rather than on gaining ranks, and you'll do a lot better, I find.
I carried an account from Bronze V to Silver in less than 2 days.Those 3 losses were preventable - if I was playing seriously, I would not have lost any at all, but when you're stomping that hard, you start doing dumb things like diving turrets 1v2 for fun.It's not until like mid diamond level that players start even understanding most of the basics of the game. I still see a lot of players in low diamond that don't know how to control creeps in a lane, don't know when we...
Well if my mid isn't doing well, they're likely to die. Also if they're just sitting mid and farming and not helping anywhere else, it's kind of pointless to give them blue, when I can use it to help every lane.If you get good with the OP heroes, you'll do better. Just by learning and playing whatever heroes are really strong during a patch, you can raise in ranks pretty quickly.
If my mid's not doing well, I take buffs so I can get farther ahead and try to capitalize on the XP lead I get over the other jungler (who's giving his buffs and half the XP away to his mid), and use that to exert more map pressure. Spend my extra money on wards on every back. Keep track of enemy buff timers, try to steal them if, for example, I see their Lee Sin top at 8 minutes with no red buff. Play OP heroes.
They usually aren't tryharding when it's a diamond or challenger player smurfing. I lost some games in Bronze/Silver too, but it was because I was doing really dumb things like diving 1v3 even though I was the only one on my team doing well, etc., not because the game was uncarryable.Every game at a bronze, silver, and gold level is carryable, and most games at plat level are. I'm still low diamond, so I'm not going to act like I know a lot about this league, but given...
Hang on a minute...Riot's splash art is sexual, rather than realistic?Someone alert the press!
Because that creates competition over kills, towers, etc., supports get screwed over, and not all contributions to a game are quantifiable like that.
Pretty much what the other guy said. It gives your team more gold overall as you have 2 solo laners, and otherwise the jungle is going unfarmed the whole game, also they roam and gank lanes and control objectives.Depends. If you're not very good, yeah you're better off picking one hero and getting used to them, so you can learn the actual game itself. Once you're good at the game, you can pick up new heroes pretty easily and do well with them, so abusing OP heroes is a...
It still stands that every game at that level is carryable - you're just not good enough to do it yet. I would definitely go for more of a carry hero than Amumu, as unless you build him AP, you aren't going to be able to do much without teammates. Udyr, Yi, Nasus, etc. are good picks, heroes who can snowball really hard, provide constant tower pressure, and/or win 1v3s when fed. The streamer Trick2g has a lot of videos on his Youtube that explain how to use high pressure...
Those games look like you're going for kills rather than objectives. Kills mean nothing if you don't get a tower or something out of it. If you kill botlane, spam ping on the enemy tower and push, or do dragon, or something. Don't just walk back to your jungle or to your lane.Every game in Bronze is carryable.