Posts by Melcar

Check your mount? Also, what are your room and case temps?
Hey, I still dig small phones. I found my old walkman, wish my mom's old tape recorder still worked though.
Holy crap man.
I think that's rather hot for the cooling setup you have. I peak at 65*C (30*C case temp.) with my CPU at 4.4GHz and 1.4ish volts (load voltage). I'm using most of the settings suggested in the FX OC guide for Asus boards (give it a read). Granted I modified slightly my Frio and have a slim 80mm fan blowing on the back of the board, but your H100 should still be pushing better temps.
Anyone have experience using Office 365 in a business environment? I'm looking at Office 365 for mid-size business right now and it looks like it will work for us. We are in the process of expanding our small office and need extra PCs for some new employees coming in. It will be 2 desktops and 2 laptops for now. We all depend heavily on Office (tried to introduce a change to Libre Office and Google Docs but did not work well with the old boss) and the cost of 4 extra...
Which do you guys recommend from these two units? Both are 1500VA/900W: Cyberpower CDP It will be for the rig on my sig. APC s also available in Mexico, but it's too damn expensive. We get outright outages once in a while. The biggest problem is voltage fluctuates a lot in my area, mostly on the lower end.
Or grab the sources and compile your own games. That's half the fun .
Yes, should work no problem.
Yes. Either from DOS or Windows. Just make sure you flash the correct GPU.
Only the 290 cards are new. All the others are rebranded cores with boosted clock rates and updated display hardware.