Posts by Melcar

Or grab the sources and compile your own games. That's half the fun .
Yes, should work no problem.
Yes. Either from DOS or Windows. Just make sure you flash the correct GPU.
Only the 290 cards are new. All the others are rebranded cores with boosted clock rates and updated display hardware.
As long as you don't OC the RAM that much (or at all), mixing sticks is no problem.
I never noticed any difference (at least significant ones) with AMP+HPC on or off. I have hit 80*C socket and 75*C core and never got any throttling either, but that can be because my OCs and voltages are not that high.
My fav. was my old HD2900PRO. Don't know why, but I liked that card very much. I think it was because it overclocked very well (managed 1GHz on the core before it died a few days latter) and put out insane amounts of heat .
Well, color me impressed. Just finished getting my 8320 stable at 4.4GHz with my new Sabertooth. Using the recommended Digi+ settings in the guide with a +0.025 vcore offset (1.392-1.404v under heavy full load). Similar speed and vcore settings on my 970 board would result in 75*C core and +80*C socket temps. Now I'm seeing 68-70*C core and 70-73*C socket (same cooling setup).
Finally. Seriously. Prices for PC hardware in most third world countries are insane compared to the U.S and most places in Europe.Down here, AMD APUs are like the best thing since sliced bread. Honestly. People gobble these things up.
GloFo was probably their most brain-dead idea ever. Or rather, bad timing on AMD's part.