Posts by skyn3t

OK folks I need one bios for each 980 and 970 brand posted here no PMS please my mail box is full lol. Nvflash is working now so modes bios going yo start rolling out
OK folks I need one bios for each 980 and 970 brand posted here no PMS please my mail box is full lol.
Tonight will do. It may be next day for most I live in eastern time MD USA and I leave work at 10pm today
That's great bro. Things are like that. When you see something that makes you very interesting it does open your curiosity to dig down and nail it. In another words you guys rocked and now that you know how to mess with it will be easy for the next upcoming issue like I do with bios. Some folks already have my 980 bios in they hands but now I have to work hard in all brands and make all you guys seeing the top scores.Thank you again.skyn3t
Nvflash nodded by @JoeDirt is here to flash all 900 seires . Autobots and Decepticons let's role out. http://www.overclock.net/t/1517316/extract-and-flash-gtx-970-and-980-firmware-gpuz-test-build-and-new-nvflash-5-190/60#post_23037661 Don't forget to rep Joe and welly59 all credit to them.
Hey Joe I was chat with welly59 for such a long time and now you guys nailed it. Good work good slap this into the 980 tread and credit all the work for you guys.My best for you and wellyskyn3tNow the 900 series owner's should REP both of you.
this is normal with stock bios, the only way to get those voltages fixed is with custom bios when disable boost.Boost is a smart system that clock's the GPU when it need's and bump the voltage also. so it down clock and voltage according to GPU usage. this is not a bug this is the smart system telling you GPU to not use much source when don't need.
sent.
not a issue, I have the G1 bios , i was digging a bit deeper and I found something it may work with the nvflash we have. I just need to clear this up.
@DStealth are you up for some testing?