Posts by The Sandman

Welcome to OCN!Most all OEM motherboards can not be OC'd and it looks like you have one. This is why you don't see the options.Give this a good reading http://www.overclock.net/t/525113/phenom-ii-overclocking-guide it's an older guide but I still recommend it due to all the info it contains.It explains what you'll need to know if/when the OC bug bites and you have somethings else to play with.Sorry man.
I've done a few and they were all A1.Easy to contact and quick to get it handled.Shouldn't have any issues at all from my experiences.
Time will tell my friend But I do think you're right.I'm planning to start working on my 5.2 again tomorrow night (stabilizing)I know it'll run at least 5.2 with only a Standard setting as I'm already up to Very High settings and won't stop till it passes Maximum. (too much time invested already lol)If it happens to give me too much grief maybe I'll see how high it'll go running as shown in the OP just to satisfy that "want to know" thing that I'm starting to develop.
1429 purchased 12-1-14 from the egg.You should see better results running a little lower CPU/NB as it should allow you to run a higher CPU OC with less stress.
Hey thanks for the rep!Actually I did join in here the other day http://www.overclock.net/t/1519033/5-ghz-24-7-oc-club/720#post_23948594I've been to busy/lazy to see what's up with my sig as I couldn't add the banner for some reason Guessing I have to much in it already.Waiting for the weekend again to get back on my 52xx OC, so far looks very promising but we all know how that can go sometimes goes.Here's where I had to quite for the night [[SPOILER]] This is with 3...
If you did not start your OC with CPU/NB set to CPU/NB VID or just slightly above then slowly work your way up, how do you know you even need that much?I've seen so many just throw a number in with intention of trying to lower it I really can't count (not saying you did this okay) and it causes so much of an issue they never do get to the root of the problem.If you haven't worked your up I'd give that a go, and if you have just keep trying to lower it in small increments...
With my OC's I always start out with IBT AVX till I can pass 20 runs on maximum and follow with Prime95 then Memtest and LinX. I go with the theory that a stable OC will pass ALL/ANY stress test, not just one
Curious to see if these are acceptable for entry into this fine establishment. You can see where I took the snip in round #9 It also runs 24 hr P95 (Blend) [[SPOILER]]
Could be a bad mount on the cpu block (needing better TIM)Could/probably also be poor air flow through case.Is the AIO intake or exhaust? I'd have it as intake.Also think about adding a fan for both sides of the mobo. (VRM's and back of socket)Have a look at my rig sig and you'll see what it takes to cool my 9590 These things do run hot, but you definitely have issues somewhere there with that crazy socket temp.You didn't forget to peal back a protective film on the WB by...
Have you tried running IBT AVX version at 4.7GHz? http://www.overclock.net/attachments/13202If you can pass 20 runs on Very High some might call this gaming stable. I always pass 20 runs on maximum and than go for a 24 Prime95 run.It's been a long time since I've run OCCT as it's fairly weak as far as stress tests go.Freezing is usually a sign of a lack of Dram voltage or CPU/NB voltage, sometimes even a combination of the two.You'll also need to play with Digi+ settings...