Posts by mylilpony

Got it. I have a mac at work so I didn't know if there were any functionality issues with the standard topre boards. I really don't care for RGB lighting though, I miss white LED boards, which is why I was leaning towards the Varmilo. I haven't seen any confirmation that the Ducky Shine 5 one series will have a white led, and the massdrop ends soon. Was also interested in the garteron switches, but I haven't bought any keyboards in a while so I'm really out of the loop
Got a new build coming up and I want to buy a new keyboard to go with it. I have brown and green and black filco keyboards and a topre 104UG, and I'm looking to add either Gateron Red Varmilo VA108 fullsize Ducky Shine 5 (should release this august) Cherry MX 6.0 red switch (i wish I could get different LED options though) am i missing any other keyboards? i dont like the look of the b740a or the b640 mentioned in the other thread. budget is under $250, ideally though...
good luck https://www.polygon.com/2015/6/29/8860977/steam-no-longer-restoring-items-lost-to-trading-scams
Mid has been the most consistent. The last two patches I had good winrates as supports because even if you were losing you could still make an impact but new gold changes are so focused on teamfights and if your team is behind you have 3 or 4 cores fighting for farm of one jungle hoping for the right engagement or hoping one person on their team is out of position.everyone wants to play mid/carry so if you aren't fast enough, or if you don't want to get countered, then...
39% winrate this patch! it is so hard when you are behind now or if you're not carry/mid. I am 4-12 as support and 9-9 as carry this patch. today i got smurfs against strelok and viridian in my games and both games the smurfs were awful hero spammers who fed all game. thanks valve.
Yeah i realize the best thing for my sanity is to not play after midnight, and not play on weekends (unfortunately the only time I have to play). I keep getting smurfs who are bad on my teams. Had a slark picker yesterday, walks into techies mines 5 times in 5 minutes, feeds couriers, abandons. And then a drow who rushes tranquil MoM against a team with burst damage, he finishes 2-15 and causes us to lose game even though we win every other lane an dall of the early game....
Steam sale damage. Decided not to buy Elite Dangerous and Ark Survival. Building PC when skylake is out, so prepping for that =D Alien : Isolation Back to the Future : The Game Child of Light Dragon Age Origins : Ultimate Edition Game Dev Tycoon Game of Thrones : A Telltale Game Series Grim Fandango Remastered GTA IV Complete Bundle LEGO Marvel super heroes + DLC LEGO batman trilogy Life is Strange ep. 1 Metal Gear Solid V:Ground Zeroes Monaco Portal 2 : 2-pack Rogue...
1-11 lol what's with my safelane having 40 deaths? Happened 2x now out of my last 3 games. ANd of course I decide to play late and I get two players i have on my mute list and they get my friend who is 6.5k mmr and ixmike... i love MM
i lost 600 in a week once, lol. took 3-4 months to get it back. i really hate this patch. haven't hated a patch this much since the deathball patch. the gold nerf has made short games 30 minutes, and normal games an hour.
4 games against bloodseeker in a row (2-2), and storms and lesh every game too, its really annoying! and all my games are 60+ minutes on average and i want to report half the people on my team every game (like my 1-9 mid that fed couriers who also got +25 mmr cuz we won...)weekend dota is the worst