Posts by mylilpony

just play party matches until you hit lvl 13, is the best way to at least have 1 or 2 other reliable ppl
had a support morph in my trilane against a dual offlane (veno/jugg). Outside of first blood it really didn't offer much during laning, but my supports were pretty bad. 0 tp's to help mid/offlane who had died around 10x in the first 10 mins (though my offlane was really bad and we had a sniper mid) also have had 5k'ers with under 50% winrate in 200+ ranked games, how is that even possible o_O.
yeah no it's definitely not a language thing
and right when i say that i win a game with void and pa lol. but other team didn't have any current meta heroes either so it worked out. went zeus and 12-2 mid against a 2v1 lane with no wards and my trilane lost to a solo abaddon 3-15 =D and my offlane fed too. great day. and for some reason i played again and my mid and safelane died 50x in 40 mins =D. still almost had a baserace going. good timesssss valve
Off Qop is doable. You can almost always grab the rune unless someone is camping it, and if someone is camping it, you can harass or get last hits so either way it works out. what a garbage day to dota. somehow ended up winning more than losing, but some truly awful games. People don't consider their lane matchups, lose horribly, and games are just so ugly. Stop going bfury every game if the other team is all midgame heroes and steamrolling yours!! And LC jungle. and 2...
One of those days when your team has 40 deaths in 30 mins every game lol. my favorite was when i was riki and my axe blinks in to where i just killed the gem holder (and died), uses call, refuses to drop his shield or magic stick or tp, to give them back the gem (this was their 3rd gem). the only private profile on my team of course =D
like i said before, both are low on list of supports i want to see. a mirana is useless for a large part of the game. sitting mid and hoping to hit arrows or hoping to hit offlane leaves too much to chance. and mirana is one of my mostplayed, and i have a pretty high winrate on her with above a 3kda, mostly played as a support, and long before it was a regular thing in pubs. i can see the case for it offlane, where at least you can get some farm early and contest runes.
people pick beastmaster for his stun and ability to clear waves, and morph has a 4 second stun with a significantly shorter cooldown, so i can see the appeal. i'd rather see a support morphling than a support mirana that's for sure, but they are pretty low on my list of heroes id like on my team
After you charge and ult you just want to tank damage/empower haste if you didn't get kill. If it's a teamfight you don't do much w/ MoM. I forgot to add crimson guard is really good too/probably core with SB. You can kill a fairly farmed slark and weaver with just a charge ult, and a lot of the popular carries are able to burst you down before they have bkb and a blademail largely stops that. The same way/reason youd get a blademail on BS. They can't outrun the hero, so...
spirit breaker is great. go brown boots into urn or bottle, into treads into blademail (which is core item on him, not MoM). maybe drums if you don't have a drums carrier before blademail, and then you get a bkb and something to help your team like ac or halberd.