Posts by mylilpony

There are lots of players in the 5k range who play nothing but Slark TB Lycan Phoenix Ember but are awful players, so with a combo of that and language filter abuse it seems like it's doable. Just play mid , offlane, or carry and will your team to victory.
TheyYeah I don't condone reporting players based on their ability to speak English, it's silly. Just noting the abuse that is already in place.
There are already language abusers in the high mmr brackets (you and your friends all set language filter, queue at same time, get matched on the same team) so i doubt this will happen. I mean this is above 5k where there are fewer players to queue with, I doubt this works as well below that.Also running into a lot of MMR abusers now- this weekend I ran into 5 3stacks with 2 players at around 4.6-4.8, and a 3rd player 1k below them, giving me teammates of 4k to balance it...
I'm glad i switched from support... wraith king is pretty fun right now, you just run at people and get kills. Sniper is super annoying though- I went blademail heart and he couldn't really do much. He doesn't lane well against slark though, and invokers that go EMP and necro3 and silencer are the only heroes i've had a lot of trouble with ( i mean besides when my team loses all their lanes). Also the ocn inhouse doc says Sep 7th?
nice - offlane void going aghs on BTS right now
Just have to play mid or high impact offlane/carry to get up. It works all the way up to around 4.5k (at least in USE) where you start getting all the lycan slark ember terrorblade pickers every game and you just have to hope your team has the more OP heroes.
Wait so...you removing EVERYONE because I disagreed with you....makes me childish ?
- Yes every hero is situational. The sky is blue. The sun rises in the morning. Thank you for letting us know.- if you watch current tournaments you would know people stopped playing AM/Alchemist a long time ago, and that alchemist became a support hero quite a long time ago as well, and dropped off after the nerfs to him in the last patch, and that the games are generally shorter, faster, and favor damage items over farming items. So why is it hard for you to believe that...
Seriously - do you watch any competitive dota or pay attention to what the pros talk about because more often than not your advice is out in the left field, really simplified and often incorrect (outside of the fact-stating that anyone can look up on the internet). You do realize during the mid-late game people will get disables - which nullifies backtrack. Void at lvl 16 with any standard build - 1400 hp and 12 armor. Compare that to a luna at lvl 16 with 1900 hp and 21...
Lol yeah b/c valve's recommended items are always the best options right?I play void mostly offlane and I can get a 25-30 minute MoM aghanims refresher (i play him like batrider, leave at lvl 6 and just gank every time ult is off cd). I don't have any mana issues even when I don't have any items, in the early game getting harassed vs a dual/trilane. You don't need any mana for timewalk and ult. If you really need it have someone courier you a potion, get a magic stick, or...