Posts by mylilpony

i dont like drums or midas on doom, i like when people go for the blink phase into either utility mek/shvas or aghs. Had a doom the other day that went midas first againsta ggressive team with 4 stuns, he could never get his doom off b/c they would just stunlock him. I had a game today my offlane went 1-20 in 30 minute game....unbelievable. But i did win my first oracle game! also had a game where my void missed 5 chronos and would only 1 man chrono every time. He went...
My point is peoples picks/items/lanes do matter, that means for myself too. And the reason why so many supports are not great is because no one ever bothers to learn support. they all want to play carry or mid, so when those roles are taken, they have to take a support or they jungle. which if you pick a jungler first, the other team may draft a very aggressive lineup to punish it. for example, if i see a jungler like doom or enigma or chen, and a safelane melee, i ask my...
I find in a lot of my games even if i have good teammates selfish/poor item progressions lose games. biggest offenders are probably midas buyers. also sometimes your team really needs a disable or a shivas or a mek, not rushing maelstrom windrunner or rushing straight aghanims as a support unless it's something like AA or Silencer. but you shouldn't pick that unless youre confident you can get kills/ward decently or you have another support. Other situational items like...
am's not even a great hero. i dont have a problem against it in my games and i mostly play int-based supports. jakiro euls and ogre magi aghs or blink lion are pretty popular and effective.there are at least 30 - 40 heroes that can carry better than nyx with the same farm, or even worse farm in many situations. relying on one hero and build is not great in the long term either.
yeah nyx carry is never a lineup id want to find myself in...any of the popular carries youll find in pubs today will have a very easy time dealing with one, even with less farm. if youre looking to farm a little bit offlane into a ganker is probably the best for him. or mid, but thats also a waste of a lane/role, really.
For low priority - Fixed bug with low-pri abandonment penalty escalation / de-escalation....All players with a penalty greater than 6 have been reset to 6.
So cathartic to run into the guy who died 11times mid in 12 minutes and have him on the other team and get absolutely destroyed 1v1 and win the game.
Yeah. meanwhile my two games earlier than that everyone in game is getting 200-300 ping spikes and nothing.
My mid that died 11x in 12 minutes was 5k. He literally stood still auto attacking and getting hit by arrows. pretty sure he bought the acct b/c it was a very new one with mostlylosses in the first 2 pages. Most of these players are around 4.7k mmr but no one knows how to play dota because they all play like 3 or 4 OP heroes and never learned positioning or how to play when you dont get farm.one of my wins yesterday didn't count because valve detected poor network or...
lol