Posts by mylilpony

Looks like the 4K lenovo displays are out..but no price drops on the old models yet...
man why did i play dota this week i went 13-29 lol. almost 500 points drop in MMR back into the 4-4.5k mmr hell. 6 intentional feeds, 2 leavers, and all sorts of shenanigans - USW was cancer.
I have a good friend who doesn't have a lot of money so i gave him my old sig rig (in my profile). it definitely needs a new cooler, as i had to replace the cpu/motherboard and it's using an intel stock cooler.
Was referring to arteezy and not EG. Meh is probably a better word. Universe/PPD have been playing out of their minds. Arteezy, not so much.
At this point Arteezy and Zai are very predictable in terms of drafting and how they play each hero. They have been playing fairly poorly throughout Ti4 as aresult of this. An enigma pick already dictates how EG will play, so it's much easier to counter after that. Speaking of bad games i now dropped 400 points in mmr in a week lol. I have had 6 intentional throws including last night an 0-32 furion. better yet I keep getting the same people that lose my games on my team...
also does anyone know what lenovo student discounts are available? (not for me for someone else). looking to get a y510p or y50
the 755M SLi was on sale at newegg for 799 - ive been following it looking to get it on sale at around that price if possible
DS - is a hero rarely seen in the offlane these days, and if your supports aren't zoning out, get a qb to last hit under tower easier. skip the midas for the early lifesteal. A lot of people skip it in favor of the early kill potential. Also, if any offlane is away from their tower for that long of a period where you're getting harassed, that means they are out of position and you should be able to secure a kill unless you're against a dual lane or possibly a lich. And if...
- Why would a melee carry be sitting next to an ion shell? Why would you focus on denies if there is an ion shell and if you have a support? You go in for a last hit and back out. The morbid mask maintains your health and goes towards an item you want.- if you can't count on your teammates then why are you trying to go for a bfury/long-term item anyways? I think in 99% of my games I am able to secure a kill after the MoM - it just gives you the burst that you can't get...
If you can't consistently get CS why are you getting a bfury? If you're behind, the enemy team is pushing, and you can only farm 1 or 2 jungle camps or a wave of creep before the other team starts rotating a bfury is really useless. The other team will ward your jungle so that right when you show up they rotate over.There is no reason to get RoH when you can get a morbid mask. Supports can feed you if you're getting hit too much, which you shouldn't be. Void with bfury has...