Posts by mylilpony

Yeah I'm 14-0 with it. I used to go treads drums blademail radiance into either mjolnir or refresher. you can use blademail 2-3 times and mjolnir twice in a teamfight. Unless it's 4 or 5 v 1, you will wreck them. This was 3-5 months ago though. Don't know how effective it is these days.Also fun w/ razor is static link and using an invis rune in your bottle. Players don't see the link if you're invis, so it's harder for them to run away.I've done a razor naga disruptor...
2 dfferent 5stacks going on today! nuts
i would never ever recommend it. i only do it to troll.
Whenever I'm snowballing on a hero I go refresher for laughs. Still haven't done it on bristleback...
i'm undefeated with viper refresher orb and it has a 73% winrate overall
Source.Interesting move. I'm kind of tempted to buy it and resell the parts and build the rest of my PC around it, but I'd have to wait and see for the other deals from DS/Falcon.
Still haven't gotten my game =/
isn't this an OCN Dota 2 player? grats! http://hwbot.org/newsflash/2608_obscureparadox_overclocks_celeron_1.2ghz_to_4ghz_%28235_oc%29_during_hwbot_team_cup_2014
Damn i can't keep up with this thread anymore. No region lock necessary. Just do what starcraft does and lock MMR per region. Then everyone will have a more accurate MMR b/c they are actually playing against the same player pools. dotabuff can already see which games of yours were in what region already, ranked/unranked, I don't know why valve wouldn't be able to go into their API and get this information to assign people hidden MMR based on how they do per region and...
Looks like the 4K lenovo displays are out..but no price drops on the old models yet...