Posts by tw33k I said, pretty much everything is still on Auto. I just ran it to see if it would pass. Still a bit of tweaking to be done CPU Cache 4GHz
It's the CPU Cache
I don't think it's too bad but I can't find any scores at the same clock speed. I've seen 4.7GHz score 1800 odd so mine seems OK
Tried 4.5GHz with up to 1.365v but no good. 4.4GHz at 1.312v is not too bad. That's with most settings on Auto. Need to play with the RAM a little next
vdroop is set by adjusting load line calibration in the BIOS
I've had Liquid Ultra on my 3770K for over 12 months and temps are as good as ever. I've had no reason to remove it. I also had Ultra on my test bench for about 8 months with a H100i. I changed CPUs a number of times and while it did stain the water block it had no effect on temps.
No..I set it to 100. I think Aida64 was not displaying everything 100%, like it shows the Memory Clock at 3 for example. I just re-installed it which looks like it fixed it
Got it back to 1.306v... So it wasn't degradation that caused the need to increase the voltage nor was it due to a "break-in period" which I don't believe is even a thing. It was caused by the fact that I left Overclock Mode on Auto. I changed it to Manual and options to set Boot Strap, BCLK and a few other things appeared. This is what happens when I start playing with the BIOS at 2am. As for Aida64 not displaying Start time on the top, I just re-installed it and it...
Made it through 8 hours. Now to set the RAM and tweak some of the other settings again.