Posts by Masked

I'm a little late to this party but, this is incorrect.The firmware in and of itself could load a limited spectrum per those keys and then use that spectrum of color for that use, thus, only instancing the use of that color in and of itself, therefor, no hardware limitation is placed on the board, itself.That's entirely possible and more than likely what Razer is doing as well.
If you guys on the PS4 need some help raiding, doing strikes, etc -- I can carry you through easily. Just started my 2nd Titan and leveling both my Hunter and 2nd to 20 in the next few days...So, there's going to be an abundance of crap I need to do, daily. PS4 - CommunistShovel Save me from my boredom!
http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10172014/en/News/News?aid=12295 Weapon re-balancing is being re-addressed and Mytho is getting buffed.
Lol.They said in the patch itself, last line, they were revisiting and re-balancing all weapons...Deej has also said, per Reddit, that VM and PI would be receiving some scrutiny from the dev team.Quite frankly, as the owner of a PI, it was very OP. So was the VM.I think the nerf on the VM went way too far but, as far as PI, you can't even hide behind the "not OP" wall, because we all knew it was.Was what they did, the "right" fix? I don't think so but, it is what it is.
I can name games going back to the Atari that shipped incomplete, for the very reason they changed things mid-development.ET...God, I even had the Jaguar CD-Rom...Want to have a discussion on broken and incomplete?N64 - Super Mario...MAJOR changes and areas you could explore that were unpopulated.Skyrim - Again, what we played at E3 became Dawnguard.They pulled 1/3 of the content from Bioshock before launch and pushed it as a reduced price DLC...So, actually, it's always...
There's actually not. - And speaking per the industry, there is no line. Up until THIS POINT, it has been about the bottom $, don't fool yourself. - Of the handful of exceptions are Borderlands // Bioshock...The rest, were pretty much monetarily driven.I've been beta testing games "officially" for 10 years.Assassin's Creed, literally shipped as 2/3 of what it was. 2, the same. 3, the same.The Witcher - Same. Witcher 2, they tried to make it up to us but, still.Even...
Wow is notorious for exactly that. Everquest.You put the area in first and because it's a console you have to test the concept. That's the way it's always worked.The difference here is that I don't think they should push those changes live, especially the areas but they are.Then they populate it - and later release it.This is how mmos have functioned since the 90s and it's simply how bungie is doing it.Just because they add it in an update doesn't mean we're entitled to it...
On Guardian Radio, Deej himself states that each patch has had an update and each update has contained DLC/Patch areas...So...Yeah, previous statement stands.They're adding content each patch in preparation for the DLC...and future content updates.In English: in each patch they're adding content and opening new areas...Like a MMO.
...I'm sorry but, it's this type of "ignorance" that I completely disagree with.A game launches with content. These discs are pressed months in advance. Sometimes that content is cut/butchered and changed. Therefor content exists on the disc that is not in the game.I give you Witcher/Witcher 2, Assasin's Creed 1/2/3...This is COMMONPLACE in this industry...Ultimately, you don't KNOW if that content is locked behind anything. You're making an assumption and a bad one at...
Sometimes because of the angle of light (Which is interesting they used real light patterns) Green will appear to be Yellow. -- That's why you didn't get the mail...It was just a green that reflected oddly. That being said...I've done Invective, Bad Juju and Thorn thus far. Really want Advice or Infinity but, I keep getting the other 3 exotic bounties. It is what it is.