Posts by Masked

I assumed that was obvious since Netflix was actually started in 1997 and Google didn't hit Kansas until 2012-2013...Netflix had an active backbone since they and Cogent built it, in 2004-2007...By affordable, are we debating that the 1 billion dollar price-tag for a backbone is justified because ISP's are lazy?By affordable, are we agreeing that 1 billion dollars to get a internet specific backbone is egregious?I also don't understand what EPB has to do with this - The...
Wha?Samsung is attempting to buy AMD...Which, would be interesting considering AMD does the vast majority of their manufacturing in house.Where did you get Samsung is trying to buy Intel?
Good luck with that.You'd actually have to stand next to the target for literally 10+ minutes to even get a good chance of infecting it...Cool but, not as threatening as the article would lead you to believe.
So, I didn't twist your words, I brought up an exception and you shot back with:When I, in great detail, in the text that you quoted, actually explained that 1 of the ISP's suing the FCC actually had legitimate cause and it wasn't "just about the money".Then you shot this back when, once again, I further explained that, 1 ISP, an independent, was suing because they've basically been ostracized...You essentially called all ISP's fascists.I'm sorry but, unless there's some...
I'm only quoting this because it was in plain view and your understanding of what Netflix actually did is non-existent.I'll dumb this down because even most article's I've read overcomplicated this entire issue to the point of where it's not factual.Netflix basically paid for a re-routing service.Netflix essentially paid the ISP's for a backbone.So instead of Netflix's service going Node -> Node -> Node -> Node -> Routing Table ->>> Node x3 - Etc etc etc. - Picture a...
Wow. The nonsense, it hurts.You seem to be missing something.So AT&T + Verizon are suing the FCC for, obvious reasons - They won't make as much money.The small ISP, the one we're discussing, is actually suing the FCC due to Title 2 inadequacies, which are the same issues that Postal's ISP experiences.So essentially, what you're saying VIA your blanket statement is that the small ISP, suing the FCC because they can't get funding to compete with AT&T and Verizon, has a...
So, the small-town ISP suing the FCC because they've been the victim of AT&T sitting on the lines for @5 years, essentially putting them out of business, is a sign of corporate domination? AKA Fascism?I'll remember that next time a bully beats the crap out of someone within an inch of their life - They had it coming and any attempt to get restitution, is now labeled as fascism, thank you for the correction.
The lawsuits are interesting.1 Lawsuit is from a "Mom and Pop ISP" that is actually a direct victim of a title 2 monopoly given to AT&T...Who, according to my information...Has sat on last line for @5 years.If Xeno tries to call that "corporate America" someone needs to slap some common sense into that man.If anything, that's a local ISP calling out the FCC...Which, is what should've happened years ago - Bravo for them.They actually have a real claim, provable losses and...
Is that really necessary?Also: ISP Alamo BroadbandIs NOT a major ISP and is a victim of Title 2 prioritization.Oh but, since they're suing after AT&T, Charter, etc kicked them down for so long it must be for "corporate gains".
So AMD's cost per unit being like $20 and charging $300 is acceptable to you?Then when Nvidia does it, we break out the torches? - Doesn't sound overbearingly hypocritical there?Not to mention the fact that AMD blatantly LIES to this day about Crossfire working in windowed mode - I love contributing to a company that flat out lies to it's consumer base about the performance of a product...BOTH AMD and Nvidia have essentially the same margins - AMD's happens to be...