Posts by Masked

Actually I said: This is a CONSOLE-MMO.Which it is. A first of it's kind.A Console-MMO is not the same as being a glorified MMO...It doesn't have the same resources.Also, this game has more content than Vanilla WoW, did. All-be-it less quests obviously, there is more content.I don't care what you take seriously.I also didn't say it wasn't an MMO -- I said per traditional standards you can't label it as one.Want to go over WoW's budget? Want to hit on SWTOR's?This is a...
That's also untrue.Per what genre?FPS? - Has more content than any FPS on the market.MMO? - Not really an MMO...RPG? - Decent amount of content for a RPG.Hack/Slash? - Significantly more content than D3 had on launch.DLC content has been in production for 4 months...Of course they want to sell it but, shortly after release? 3/4 months is the typical cycle.It's also not egregious considering the market/industry...Bethesda showed us Dawnguard at E3 only to later cut it and...
They're actually not. If you mathematically add inflation, a few of those games were well over $90 which, is the cost of the DLC + Destiny thus, it's actually 100% relevant per this topic.It's funny you want to discuss D3 - Have all classes, almost all legendaries...Got burned out by the season, pretty hardcore -- In my opinion, D3 has LESS content, than Destiny.Want to talk about repetitive? Diablo wins. Want to talk about a cashgrab? Auction House.The pedestal by which...
We also have absolutely no evidence it's done. We have no evidence when they started or what they're intentions are. We literally know nothing beyond the environment exists.Again, house example. -- I build a house, if I put down a floor, you can walk on it tomorrow -- That doesn't make it a finished house. Walls -- Still not a finished house...
To be fair, populating those areas, in this game, takes significantly more time than making the area so, that's not really a fair conjecture.It'd be like saying well, you could walk into my house when I had the frame up because the floor was there. Or, you could walk into my house when the walls were up because I still had no doors...
But this isn't a free to play MMO as you all so loved to point out to me last time we had a discussion about MMO's.This is a CONSOLE-MMO.Even Blizzard had us pay for an expansion -- In arguably, the same exact format of a game. - Not a DLC mind you, an entirely NEW GAME.Where were the pitchforks, then?No but, you'll raise them for Bungie who brings an entirely new concept to the industry, proves that proof of concept and now, there's massive idiocy surrounding content left...
This "news" has been proven untrue over and over and over again on the Bungie forums.Destiny for all intents and purposes is an MMO and functions like one.Areas are currently live in game, to be explored, that will be populated in December.WoW has done this for 10+ years. Everquest - AOC - DAOC - Every MMO in history has done this.The areas were included on the discs because when the discs were pressed, they were there.Bungie is cheating nobody and all of you, being in...
That's the fault of M$ and Activision, not Bungie.Activision gave Playstation the Destiny content so they could give M$, CoD content.CoD has a few exclusives we don't get -- Anyone got their pitchforks and torches, ready?Personally, I'll be getting CoD for the PS4...It's something else to do.
Okay, in my last post, I sounded like a wiener.Let me clarify a few things.Activision and Bungie in my opinion is not a good combo because Bungie wants to give us the world, Activision wants to give us a kiddie pool and then charge a premium on water.I get it, I agree with most of you...I WANT more story. I WANT more, I really do but, it's not Bungie that's limiting our content, it's the guys that control the kiddie pool.Statistically speaking, Destiny is a home run based...