Posts by Masked

Lol.
I was just on for about 1hr on lunch. Cleared 3 acts of bounties and a Rift -- Not a single legendary. That being said -- Blizzard is blaming a routing table but, at this point, it can't feasibly be a table. Guarantee it's their server at this point.
I run Tri-SLI 780s. -- My Sig Rig actually has 2x 360 rads and 2x 480's. 480's are on the GPU's and the 360's are on the MB/CPU...I run distilled with PT these days.My cards run 28/28/28 for D3...Core/MB is usually 30/30.Over the summer, it will head up to @ 36-40 but, again - I live in an ice box so, there's a diminishing return on ambient.Quite frankly, I've been lagging a lot in D3 lately...Particularly last night...I can't seem to identify the cause...I have bad...
I just addressed this above.While there are //some// people that "abuse" the filters, it's a random selection.If you only have 2 people who have "filtered" english only and within 2 minutes you do not get a group, it automatically removes the filter to get you a game.So it's not abuse for the sake of abuse, it's a function of the game.If you get into that game and there is purposeful communication abuse, okay...But, reporting someone for speaking Spanish/Russian/Japanese...
I'm not disagreeing with that...What I disagreed with (at the time) was that reporting people for not speaking English in an "English only" game was very ignorant and stupid because they most likely didn't have control over the pooling and they got snagged due to the Seattle routing table.Come to find out, it's not actually the table, itself, it's a decision the pooling server makes based on ping. So if you queue up and there are no english speakers, it just grabs whoever...
It's really not. Makes me sad in my pants.Also ***Public Service Announcement***Also got an email back from a buddy of mine @ Valve in regards to the language situation that we discussed a page/2 ago.It seems that Valve's stance on the language "barriers", is that verbal communication, ranked or otherwise, is largely unnecessary because even though you select "English only" if there aren't enough people in that queue, it opens the pool based on ping.So my theory-crafting...
So, my ranked experience is really kind of garbage. 2100 rating...Had 4 games of 0 communication by other people...2 games where guys afk'd and dc'd...4 decent games, 2 were wins. I feel like people are dumber in ranked games. A lot dumber.
I'm not missing elemental and it's low because it takes too long.By the time I can clear 1 NR rift in Torment 1, by myself...I typically do 2-3 normal rifts with ease.While the multiplier in normal remains 1.15x2, T1 is still 1.15x3.So in the same time-frame I get a 6.9% chance completing 3 Nephelem rifts comparative to 3.45%...It's far more efficient to farm normal until @ 1mil dps...https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Masked-1756/hero/6255956 is the profile, wizard is...
Looking for a little clarification...Because I'm getting really confused. I typically log in, do normal runs (My wiz is @ 600k dps, still a little low for T1) and a lot of you ask if I'm doing "normal adventure runs". What's a normal adventure run? I dink around and do bounties, then pop 4-5 rifts in a row...I realize that SOUNDS like a stupid question but, some of you guys get really frustrated and leave... Now, I realize I can't please everyone so, my give a...
I posted them above but, here they are again: [[SPOILER]] The way that it's worded, I believe it's an increase in the % that CAN drop.So if it's 1.15, multiply that PER tier...So it's not a 1.15x1.25 multipler anymore it's now 1.15x2/3/4/5/6...