Posts by Masked

New raid is actually a lot of fun -- We gave it a go last night - Beat the first event... Liking the new Xur, as well -- With the exception of the Truth he has today...Where's our damned Ghalla?
A) Every MMO in history has...-Locking things out - the "adding them to the DLC" is unfounded...Unproven and antiquated, honestly.B) It's common sense.If I'm launching a new product, week 1 I'm going to showcase the new areas.What's new? The Weekly/Nightfall. So, I'm going to showcase the weekly/nightfall...Therefor if you didn't pay for the expansion, next week you'll have a chance to do the others.I'm not even trying to defend Bungie -- That's literally common sense in...
Like most of reddit is saying -- If you didn't see this coming week 1 of the expansion launch...That's on you.
This information is actually in an update -- I found it last night for my clan, can't seem to find it now.Deej explains the new loot system much like Diablo's. **** FOUND IT ****http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2o64hk/new_gameinformer_preview_of_the_dark_below/In English, you're guaranteed a reward per X time.Also, quite honestly, I've never felt that Xur selling them defeats the purpose.I've played hardcore since launch -- No Monte Carlo but, 6 Suros...No...
Welcome to literally every other MMO, ever. LOL.That being said -- I've been watching twitch and the upgrades are very much worth it.Hopefully they'll start this week but, who knows...Xur better have a damned Gjallarhorn or I'm going to freak out.Also -- Per the raid, they're still doing a RNG-based system but, your rewards have a very high chance of not duplicating. So if you raid and you have a helmet -- The chance is 1/4'd according to what I've read. Also -- If you...
Actually, google owns Lift Lab...It's not a competitor at all, it's a re-brand.They're also working on "smart contact lenses"...FYI.
Bad Juju is now bad-ass. Thorn is okay - Final round on Thorn is such a waste of a perk... Suros - Very little was changed...It's like a 5hp difference... Plan C - Still just as awesome. Red Death - Didn't need the nerf but, it is what it is.
I'm just stating facts.We know for a fact that M$ is attributing a large amount of these issues to the network. We know for a fact that XBL has been having some issues lately. - XBL blamed infrastructure.Therefor, since we know that M$ is blaming the XBL routing pathways - IE Infrastructure, than common sense tells you that when you pull it off of that network, those specific problems go away.I know nothing of what they're doing or not, I don't work for M$.This however, is...
Actually, minus the IP, they get those discs down to 5c probably less. The case itself is 3c. Printed media less than 1c.Say it costs 11c per unit to get to destination.20c per unit cost.Obviously 343's cost to generate the IP and Microsoft's publishing.They could literally drop the game down to $5 and still profit...Actually.This is true with every game...Especially considering 343 saw profit on day 1.It used to be that their networks were better than existing...
...PC doesn't connect to any M$ cluster...Thus the alleviating of connection-based issues.Theoretically, if M$ used a cluster, it would be off of the XBL network...I believe that cluster is in the Texas area.I still greatly disagree that this was a "simple port" but, according to M$, the vast majority of their issues with MCC are connection based so, remove that entity and theoretically, you've now solved the vast majority of your problems.