Posts by Masked

Often what happens, especially with Last Word and explosive is that the explosion triggers the critical hit, not the shot in and of, itself. Say I'm in VoG shooting a goblin. If I hit it in the torso and the explosive blast triggers, it's often possible that I "missed" and the explosion in and of itself, caused the critical thus, kicking off firefly. So when I go to reload the weapon, there is therefor no speed reload because the explosion set off the hit and not the...
Wildly incorrect.Most of Destiny's issues are infrastructure-ally based.In fact, they've completely moved their entire backbone/pathway 3 times in an attempt to facilitate their customers. ESPECIALLY, since the NAT overhaul so that college students could actually play the game.Lack of planning? - Clearly you know nothing about the issue at all.It is appalling. It's appalling that Cox has 2 nodes and a table down on XBL's direct pathway to Bungie's servers. It's appalling...
LOL. You mean the market success that made Bungie over 500m PROFIT?Interesting what you consider a failure.
Again more semantics, pointing more towards ideals I never argued against...I could literally progress more by speaking to a wall so, I will move on and conduct that experiment starting...Now.
- Actually, this is incorrect...And I was right...Proven right with the following launch...Regardless of whom I insulted, I'd rather be right and look like an ______ than be wrong and let the stupidity fester.I appreciate your candor, though.In this instance it is because within the OS, each machine has different source-code...Which, again, any dev could and would tell you. They were and are, completely different animals from gen to gen.Never disagreed.I'm defending the...
Seriously.PS1 -> PS2 -> PS3 =/= PS4.PS1 games are PLAYABLE on the PS3 architecture with some slight coding modifications.Why? Sony kept them all, with the exception of 4, BACKWARDS COMPATABLE.XB =/= XB360 =/= XBOneXB games are not playable nor compatible with the 360 nor the XBOne because each generational gap has a completely different source code.Microsoft chose evolution over compatibility.Nintendo chose complete compatibility over evolution which is why their empire is...
Again, not discussing hardware at all. Never once has hardware been mentioned.We are discussing code.Please, stop.You know nothing.
Wow, so now we're comparing a completely different company that had a brain and built on their previous generation's coding to a company that demanded perfection and advancement at the cost of in-house-step-up-development...Worthy comparison? No.So I say this -- You CLEARLY have no idea how the Xbox coding works.The Playstation kept compatibility from 1-4. The Xbox did not.Countless companies have NOT done similar...Name another company that has taken an Xbox 1 game and...
I know, others clearly don't so, I was making an illustration of such.
Per porting an XBOne game -> PC -- Sure, it's simple...That was done on purpose.Per an Xbox -> Xbox360 - Completely different architecture - Coding structure is significantly different.Per an Xbox360 -> XBOne - Again, completely different architecture...Different code structure...Different engine entirely.Per Xbox -> XBOne - You literally could not be further apart. Completely different engines, architecture, even the source code is MILES apart.My point? This was never a...