Posts by Masked

Never called it an analysis, not once.Your sentence structure and attempt to actually look intelligent, leave me quite wanting.I've got 6 reports in front of me, have cost per unit here and I could more than likely teach a 4th grader to fiend yield vs. gross revenue...Never said you were dumb, I said the laymen could do the math as long as you had cost...Average cost per gpu still gets you there.My knowledge isn't abstract, a moron with 20 minutes and a calculator can...
Gov't seeks your service sir - Your inability to actually supply evidence to back up your claims will lead to a very lucrative senatorial position, I'm sure.
Never said that - In fact, the quip you so rely on was used because I was directly asked, never as a leg up.My ethical acumen in this industry however, has benefited me greatly.I never said my opinion was better, I simply have yet to see a valid argument for how they "lied".See, you claim they lied but, you actually have no legitimate proof...You have circumstantial proof that literally ignores 3/4 of the existing evidence - That's not actual proof. That's a hypothesis....
Actually not.Legally speaking an admittance of the mistake, clears them of fraud - Especially since the lawsuit was launched before the statement.Interestingly enough, however, the lawsuit is barring Nvidia from actually making any 970 owners whole because doing so would actually be an admission of guilt in circuit court.So, the lawsuit literally stopped them from providing restitution and the admittance of the mistake basically absolves them of false advertising.Will be...
I forgot, people in NJ got jokes...Oh wait, they're in NJ. I also forgot that mistakes are now known as lies...interesting.
They never really did anything, actually.The "pipes" AFAIK were essentially paid speedways that went directly from table -> table as opposed to table -> node -> node -> node -> table.If you remember when the Austin table dropped, Blizzard did something similar for WoW...Their pipeline literally goes Miami -> Dallas.I never could find how much $$$$ it took to get that through but, that would certainly be an interesting # considering it's actually using minimal bandwidth...
Again, next time you make a mistake - We'll severely punish it by either chopping off your hand or slicing your Achilles.Fair justification IMO considering the witch hunt you're currently a part of...
You're welcome to that opinion but, it's actually not false advertising. - Granted this goes into the realm of corporate law but, Nvidia is protected now that they've admitted to making a mistake. - Since it was just that, a mistake.Punishment? - Okay, next time you trip over you're feet, we'll slice through your right Achilles so, you'll never trip again.The entire problem with restitution is the lawsuit.Had the lawsuit never been filed, most of you would be well on your...
Never once, not once, did I ever say they admitted GUILT nor did I say they were GUILTY.I said they admitted to having made a mistake.Mistake =/= guilt, especially in the case of false advertising.If you're going to put words in my mouth, at least you could show some respect and make them mildly accurate.
Not trying to infer anything but, this is actually a decent walk-through of what changed:http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/02/24/net-neutrality-what-is-it-guide/23237737/