Posts by Masked

Then no games would ever be made so...Someone obviously does.Having seen what was released - And being in the Alpha, I can believe it.They're also not doing DLC's - They've said that publicly multiple times...
They were never meant to see the light of day according to the development team...
Point taken.
None of them do, really...The censorship issue is blown massively out of proportion, anyway.I was also making things up as there was no earthquake that hit the San Fernando valley nor is there actually a hurricane swirling over Texas -...Much like the overall importance of this "newsworthy article" that was suddenly made important out of thin air.
You turn on CNN.Isis is now attacking Ramadi.There's a hurricane in Texas. That's dropping tornadoes at every turn.An earthquake just hit in the San Fernando valley...A Boston Terrier can jump through a hoop.This is your hoop and not only is it not actually newsworthy in comparison to what happens in our industry on a daily basis, it was an irrelevant bit of content, period.I might as well start reporting my bowel movements because they actually have more importance than...
"How long does it take to make gamez??"Witcher 3...Game started production in 2012.I could keep going but, it's actually not worth my time.The game environment is supposed to rival that of Eve...That doesn't happen overnight.As more money rolled in, we asked for more and more and more - Now, this is where it is.It's a 2 way street and in regards to this game, we're about as guilty as they are.PS - The quote I was referring to earlier, about "nothing major being leaked" is...
Actually, they've straight up come out and said that "no major content was leaked"...Since launch is within the calendar year - Gotta go with them when they say that.That content leaked? Sure but, who cares?Secondary assets were leaked...Game's still on schedule to launch in 2015...What more do you want?About their approach? There are weekly updates...Want them daily? Hourly? Momentarily?This is what I don't understand about you people. The DAY the website went live, they...
Considering launch is within the calendar year, the entire community disagrees.There's a thread about it on RSI - We would've seen all of this content within 3 months and Lando, while making an error, was instantly forgiven by the community for that very reason.Thus, why this isn't actually "news".Been a part of the community since Day 1, been a subscriber since day 1...We would've seen all of this come mid-summer...
Since I actually own 5 ships and know some of that crew, personally, they weren't and per our community, they never had to.They've already been incredibly transparent, which is why they blew away their 30m goal in 2 days...and regardless of Lando's leak - They'll continue to be.I also don't quantify this as news...
/Facepalm. NO.The original email to the customer WAS NEVER SENT FROM "GOOGLE FIBER".Google Fiber does NOT send emails in regards to violations.They [GOOGLE] send you a legal document snail mail.Even Postal, an ISP, told you that MANY posts ago.For the love of god, please learn2read.