Posts by Masked

You could just straight up say, "She's full of more crap than your grandmother's Christmas turkey".
[/quote]This statement:Is very different than:The 2nd statement is actually the situation as opposed to the first statement just being a part of the problem.This is an all encompassing problem not a problem just concerning hand-wear...So I was agreeing with you but, expanding your premise.Is that okay with you? Or is our agreeing fundamentally insane? - Absolutely agree.
Actually you could break that down even further because, he's right.Most military guys wear combat gloves -- They do a serious number on your fingers. - Same with LEO.I think you could simply safely say that most personnel using this product would have serious issues using it considering where the technology, itself, is. -- That in and of itself, means this will never go mainstream.I'm also not lumping anyone in with anything. We actually discussed it a few pages ago.I'm...
To control...what? The 0.03% of licensed gun owners in this country that commit crime...Or would you rather address the 95%-ish of illegal firearms use/possession etc?
Because of Hockey, I'm also a Purell freak which makes it even worse...To get my fingerprints done had to lotion my hands for 2 weeks, no Purell (which was very difficult, actually) and even then it was a struggle.Most people that work construction have the same problems...I know the vast majority of hockey players barely have fingerprints...I'm sure most truck drivers as well.There are some very legitimate issues above/beyond federal law that prohibit common use of this...
...So, you guys are aware that when you sign up to be an officer, the first thing you do is run a SPBI, thus you're fingerprinted.Then you're actually fingerprinted again, down the line.So, an officer's fingerprints are already in a database...Most firefighters whom get paid are on that list as well...As are EMT's.So, this is actually already done.The ultimate issue would be a FTF in a real emergency. - Which, still happens in the line of duty but, all it takes is 1 error...
Okay, well it wasn't as bad as it normally is.Don't compromise much, do you?
Reading comprehension, bro. Reading comprehension.What's the first line of my statement say? I'll interprate, from this point on I'm making general statements. I'm not going into specifics. If people wanted to jig out their AR-15's that's their business, none of mine and they could research it themselves -- That's what that statement means.They do share the same basic receiver because the M16 is based ON the AR-15, not the other way around...See above.You CAN full auto an...
That's how you report the thread. Just leave a comment that you feel justifies the nature of the thread...Why it's gone awry, etc etc etc.