Posts by Masked

Couldn't have said it better, myself.
Welcome to America where even buying a cheaseburger is subject to analysis.You do have the freedom to move but, in 5 years, you won't have the freedom to choose, anymore.Also - No.Metadata is not full information - There's a very big difference. Going further then metadata is a violation of the 4th amendment...
Wow, not 1 completed game yet?That says a lot right there.
Yeah but, there's a key element to the situation - None of the information being "taken" is actually intrusive...It's not personal information.They're analyzing your habits, your clicks and your nuances - Not your keystrokes, what you click and personal information...They've been very open about that since day 1...You actually have nothing to worry about.
Practically everyone that owns this on the console disagrees.Rubberbanding, AI actually passing you post-accident...Like the AI will crash half way through the race and magically blow by you to win almost //EVERY SINGLE TIME//...Car design is mostly still broken.Free content and updates were pushed/forced on Ghost because of the state, the game was launched in...Because of that, the once "planned DLC's" are now free content updates.Not to mention the police AI is...
So, firstly that definition is dated - It actually changed when you know, the internet happened.Secondly, do they put forth the content in a setting by which there is traffic and give the original creator, credit?Than they are, by law, publishing that content and are therefor, regardless of Oxford's dated definition, publishers.Sorry.
Considering how massive a failure the console edition is...I'll pass. This is one of the few games I've actually regretted purchasing.
...You don't have to produce the majority content to be a publisher. Sorry.You've never had to.Simply licensing the original and giving credit allows to you publicly publish that material.Just like my posts are PUBLISHED because I'm offering them forth as content with your PUBLISHED content put in place by fair use.Just to cleanse the ignorance:This is one argument, you're not going to win considering fair use, licensing and distribution.Legally speaking, Wired doesn't...
Beat Xcom a few weeks ago, thought I could just waltz through but, not so much.
No, that's not what I said.I said the they're is in reference to the news outlets. IE the publishers.This thread revolves around a news outlet and it's loss of revenue due to adblocker.In it's context, in response to what I was actually commenting on it reads like this:Ad companies are getting worse because [the news outlets] are struggling for revenue.I posted this twice, actually before you commented. Post #'s 193 and 200.What I find sad, is you'll attempt to insult and...