Posts by Masked

So, I have the Bad Juju bounty...No longer do Tiger strikes count as 2 -- Major And then, I finish all of the bounties yesterday and BAM, Thorn bounty. I already have Invective. Bought Light/Beware yesterday because I needed a fusion rifle... Now I have no primary legendaries and will have 3 exotics.../facepalm. #Endgameproblems I have 12 strikes yet to do for my bounties, if anyone is interested, I'm on 5-est until I pass out...I don't mind carrying folks...
Don't forget about fertilizer and 747's...
Well, that's because most of those blades were iron/bronze or turn of the century (The one we're discussing) very low quality steel.Modern day...We're dealing with a different situation.If the blade was dulled, at this point in manufacturing, it was dulled on purpose -- Was/is my point...
Removing this one too.
So, yeah edited and removed by me. What I said was factual but, I don't want to be responsible for someone being stupid.KKthxbye.
I've actually had a Sniper Rifle drop for me -- It's ironic because I was mid-sentence with my fireteam saying the same thing........Awkward.Did the raid last night as a random -- Guys inside the portal kept making huge mistakes. Also got raid arms! We're trying again tonight...
So, I'm 28 atm... Beaten boss 1 but, looking to do boss 2. PS4 - CommunistShovel Feel free to add me -- Have a mic. Looking for a raid group that raids nights on EST.
Didn't say that nor did I ever endorse it, please don't insert magical words where they don't belong.There's a difference between asking Paypal/bank for a refund because seller is MIA and embarking on a smearing campaign -- Guess which you've activity you've launched yourself into?R E F U N DIt actually does.Performance PC has taken massive CS dumps on members of this forums...MANY TIMES.Frozen PC is significantly more expensive and while their CS is top notch, we're...
Again, Gary has been a pinnacle of the retail industry since his shop opened.His rep is beyond reproach, actually -- Going down the drain for those of us that used him, will never happen. Period. Done. End.I'm not even "fanboying" or "brown-nosing", you're essentially walking up to Steven Tyler and saying "You're a hack." - That's not how it works.I understand the anger, I placed an order, never got a response either but, that doesn't mean I sit here and smear the man's...
Incredibly uncalled for.Seriously.The man had a business that ran successfully for nearly a decade and now he's MIA. Your first instinct is to throw him under the bus and call him a scam?I don't even know Gary, personally, and I'm actually offended at the sheer stupidity of that comment.