Posts by Masked

I re-read what I said and what you said.You clearly don't comprehend how these ISPs work.Over the past decade, ISP's have made MORE REVENUE from Title 2 grants than from the customer.So, again, competition - It doesn't matter.Getting new title 2 grants - All that matters.Title 2 grants go directly into their pockets because they can sit on last line.Consumer's money goes directly towards running the day to day. Of which they reap a 96% operational profit on, anyway.Again,...
Lol, those are two completely different concepts.You make it seem as if this entire situation is competition based, it's not.The entire foundation for them completing last line and rolling out fiber, is based on greed. Period.The fiber you have now, was actually available 5 years ago. They just didn't finish the last line so they could rake in a 2nd title 2 grant and block the competition.When the FCC rolled out the new standards -- They're now forced to FINISH existing...
It's not because of competition...The new Title 2 "rules" enforce last line...So, essentially every ISP that's sat on last mile for the past 5-10 years, has to FINISH it before they apply for new grants.It's a cash grab - Nothing more, nothing less.I'm all for you guys being excited that they're bringing you faster speeds but, it doesn't deter the fact that, those lines have sat there for almost a decade, unfinished because of greed...And now they're only being finished...
Funny, I didn't actually insinuate you felt anything for anyone - Perhaps taking context as context would help you in your quest?!?! I think so!I gave my personal opinion followed by, what is widely considered, common knowledge.George Lucas, was actually destroying his own creation over time...And had done so numerous times.Official canon was contradicting itself so many times that, popular canon had to be cut apart - Good example is the return of Darth Maul in the Clone...
Actually, it's pretty well documented in the SWTOR thread.Again, everyone that's ever worked with George Lucas shares my opinion...There's even a movie about it.George Lucas has been the most damaging aspect of Star Wars since it's incarnation and any actual fan knows that. - Which you clearly aren't, if we're having this discussion.Having personally worked with the man, not only do I agree but, I absolutely support Disney furthering the franchise.Ripping apart canon was...
/facepalm.Can you just not add? Or? What's the disconnect here?So Battlefield raked in @ $20m last year.In the past, they've done upwards of $30-50m.Star Wars on it's own, is about $150m/year.Now, since we're back to apparently doing remedial math -- Star Wars just by licensing is making 3-4x the yearly profit, that EA does per launch.Hrm, so I wonder why Disney cares - Do I need to interject or can we use common sense on this one?Than you add the contract that says Disney...
I work in this industry and the content that both Dice and EA produce per their CONTRACT (Something you clearly never read even though it's been available on the internet for months) is that per anything LICENSED, Disney gets final say.So...Don't care when you get excited, I'm simply making the point that there's literally almost a couple hundred million dollars in space here...And if you think EA is going to risk it like they have in the past, over 20-30m, than you've got...
Again.This is not solely a product of EA.This is a product of Disney.Thus, different terms.How easily most of you forget who pays who...EA makes a bad game - EA gets sued by the largest corporate conglomerate in the world and loses all future business with Disney.If you don't think that's enough to pucker up at every single production meaning, then you don't comprehend the industry.
Actually, my Step-Brother worked for Irrational before they closed and because of that I knew, over 90% of that team. Also built most of their personal PC's when I was in business.5/6 of them moved on to 2k Aus - Still play FFXIV with them, on a daily basis and they're NOW relocating to other US 2k studios.In fact, over 90% of 2k AUS is just being relocated.Again, this was never a situation of success, it simply costs 3x as much to live in Aus than it does in NYC. Plus the...
Troll, much?BLPS - Has 2/3 more character classes...2/3 more DLC's to go...1 of which is touted as being an entire expansion.Content for content - Pre-Sequel has more. Especially per the Handsome Jack release. - Also when you consider that the DLC cycle is incomplete...Just sayin.Keep on bumping comments about content though, you know, when the purpose of the thread is to discuss 2k Aus's departure.