Posts by 78@pwnt4lif3

While i appreciate the tip on trying to test the hangar flying module, i decided to wait til it is released in December cuz i don't want to spoil my surprise so i will wait til it comes out. I am sure it'll be interesting.. I like to keep it a surprise instead of spoiling myself off away.. kinda like how you read the ending of the book first when you should read the beginning first rofl..
Rubber banding could be your internet unless you're bottlenecking something on your computer. Are you overclocked, cable management? Airflow? Water? But main thing is drivers too are they up to date? They have new drivers out there you can download. But however if you're rubber banding it could be tne internet you're using. There is a network slider i think they have in BF4 but i don't have the game yet. Played the alpha though.. Hope that helps..
Gimp isn't that nearly good while i think photoshop is cool but i cannot afford the stupid thing. I wish they would stop being greedy and give out a less price or at least go way lower or even better give it out free for a temporary time?
Anyone know if the release is more stable than the alpha version especially with my set up? Cuz i am considering getting it but i am concerned my video card won't perform up to the par on the release of the game cuz i know the alpha was an unfinished product. Any advice? I tried researching recent benchmarks but there is none out because i know the game only released a lot early so i could wait it out. Is it any worth getting this or the Batman game? I know the Batman...
Change what folder name to exactly to what? Can you explain that a bit better so i can take a gander what the game looks like, then i'll change it back cuz i ain't even worried cuz i already pledge to play the game and it isn't out til December anyways. I don't wanna mess anything up but let me know how exactly you did this.. thanks!
Well i ain't a fan of that booster cuz i hear they rake in data and information while gaming and i dislike that. I hear more things about Razer Booster but i'll look into it. That's a good idea.
I have been using MSE for years and never had any problems so i have no idea what to recommend but if it comes to a point in switching to a new company anti-virus then i would have to resort to do so. It's so hard to believe everything on the internet these days because it could be marketing ploy to get people to switch or they're doing it to make people get Windows 8. Conspiracy theories are annoying but in the end of the day i don't really visit shady sites too like the...
Anyone have any idea why you cannot go to BF4 file properties and disable visual themes and desktop composition? So you can get performance increased without having anything running? Is there an alternative besides having to force disabling Windows 7 Aeros or is that the only option ? I notice strange behavior with the game while playing. I have an EVGA 560TI Classified and i know it's just a beta and it got me thinking i wonder if the finale will require a bigger better...
Well i am still currently using EVGA 560Ti Classified 448 and i am due for an upgrade anyways cuz the warranty is gonna expire on this card. From what i know this card is great overclocker but i never bothered to clock it cuz it runs great. I might overclock it when the warranty expires and see how it performs. But i do intend to get a new video card. Been wanting a brand new one for some time and a monitor to complete my set up and i won't be able to buy anything more...
NO comment but i am one of the 1% on the voting list *laughter* I ain't telling and no i ain't old :thumb: