Posts by Jayjr1105

Not going to play BF4 on ultra with this but if you're on a super tight budget and you just play some casual stuff this is a great deal. 2GB is a nice bonus too. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500341
This is a boredom side project but I'm looking at maybe grabbing the BF Prodigy and doing a small form factor build with my current parts (see sig). Problem is my board (Asus P8Z68-V) is full ATX. Requirements. Reputable Brand (Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock) Has minimum 8 phase power with cooled VRM's. 100% working order. No bad usb ports or fried PCI slots, etc. I can purchase outright or trade for my P8Z68-V which has been rock solid for the 2 years I've had it. I'm...
Two 6 pin power connectors? Seems so from the solder joints.
You could upgrade the GPU to a 760 or 270x and squeeze a little more out of that cpu. But the i5 route isn't a bad idea. Just a lot more expensive for a few extra fps. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Just get something with gigabit Lan, dual band (maybe AC) and dd-wrt compatible. It's that simple.
YGPM
Know if these are 1.35v or 1.5?
The key word here is "Retail". Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc. My company is an Intel Platinum partner meaning more than $200K worth of Intel purchases a year and we don't qualify for this. If you own a repair shop you should be able to buy from distributors for much less than newegg/amazon anyway.I used to work for Radio Shack and was fortunate to take advantage of this deal once... People who can't take advantage of it need to stop popping in here just to whine about it.
The caps are printed or maybe even laser etched, just can't tell unless you watch the video in hd. But yes, nobody is claiming a bang for buck victory here. Just a sharp board.
Yeah, pricey for sure. Lack of adjustable height and flush mount usb is a big downer as well. I hate when they lay flat. Clearly you would be buying this for the bling.