Posts by Jayjr1105

Straight talk if you have the AT&T sim card, not the tmobile one unless you get the phone unlocked. You'll need to create a new APN for the data to work. Never did this on a windows phone, only android.
Hrmm, that would probably need unlocked for AT&T straight talk huh?
Is PCS still considered a top tier brand? They always seem second tier to me. I have a PCS 7770 in a backup machine that is rock solid but higher end cards might have more to worry about.
Sweet deal if you have straight talk or some other similar GSM prepaid plan. A little too small for my liking but still a full featured smart phone for that price is nuts.
Not going to play BF4 on ultra with this but if you're on a super tight budget and you just play some casual stuff this is a great deal. 2GB is a nice bonus too. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500341
This is a boredom side project but I'm looking at maybe grabbing the BF Prodigy and doing a small form factor build with my current parts (see sig). Problem is my board (Asus P8Z68-V) is full ATX. Requirements. Reputable Brand (Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock) Has minimum 8 phase power with cooled VRM's. 100% working order. No bad usb ports or fried PCI slots, etc. I can purchase outright or trade for my P8Z68-V which has been rock solid for the 2 years I've had it. I'm...
Two 6 pin power connectors? Seems so from the solder joints.
You could upgrade the GPU to a 760 or 270x and squeeze a little more out of that cpu. But the i5 route isn't a bad idea. Just a lot more expensive for a few extra fps. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Just get something with gigabit Lan, dual band (maybe AC) and dd-wrt compatible. It's that simple.
YGPM