Posts by Jayjr1105

In, very generous.
Picked it up on craigslist for a great price. Seeing what it's really worth. Very clean, no overclocking done. Very quiet for reference design. Amazon link
8GB Vram? 390x is basically a 290x but better cooling/efficiency correct?
Sale of the combo is pending.
Selling off some unused hardware lying around. This served as a cpu/board combo in my file/media server. No overclocking or tampering of any kind. i5 3470 ASRock H61MV-ITX Smoke & Pet free home. $95 for the CPU $40 for the board $130 if you buy the combo Shipping is flat $5 unless you opt for no heatsink then shipping is free. Stick of RAM in the board is not for sale. It was in there for a final test.
Kudos to you. Patched in my network cable I had in the wall, gig ethernet and viola, silky smooth streaming on a 7 year old iMac.
Hey guys, whats most important factor for high quality streaming, assuming the host machine has more than enough horsepower... Network connection (wired full gigabit ethernet) or Client machine hardware. or Equally important I have a 2009 iMac with Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4GB RAM and Radeon 2600 Pro and Streaming overwatch (since there's no Mac support) can stutter from time to time. I am on WiFi. I have a network Jack close by, but I won't bother if the bottleneck is the...
You could just find an i7 860 used on the cheap and practically be in the same boat performance wise.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Fx 6300 + FX990 Board for $180-ishWould be good to know what you have now though.
Anyone know what SSD this is in my Lenovo L460? Sorry, poorly worded question. Obviously it's a Lite On. Are they any good?