Posts by darthjoe229

Yeah no. Didn't get the last SimCity, won't be getting this.
So I picked up an X52 Pro setup, got it home and plugged in, installed my drivers and whatnot, and had just started playing with it when.... BLUESCREEN I made a post about it over here, but does anyone have tips for setting this thing up?
This is for Echo One in my sig. Install of Windows is 64 bit and about six months old, as is most of the hardware (HDD and SSD are a couple of years old). Installed it myself. Since it isn't listed, I have the 500W PSU that comes with the EVGA Hadron. Did some quick googling and saw 9F errors (what most, if not all, of them have been) are for driver issues usually, so I wiped out the drivers (they're gone, even after scanning regedit I found nothing), but if I leave...
Just to not be "that guy", the system restore solved the problem, so the mystery remains, I suppose.
I definitely suggest the motherboard I used in my sig rig, Echo One; it's absolutely packed with features, and having the built in wireless is a huge plus. You might look at the GTX 750, which has several SFF cards from a few brands (EVGA, Zotac, ASUS,etc.), and can definitely handle light games like CS:S.
I got so excited about this I don't know how to sleep. Commercial from announcement page: So now the question is...I have a 300i and M50...is the Andromeda worth it for the extra firepower? Or do I just get a Taurus to haul things?
My parent's computer started jumping off the deep end today after my dad says he installed updates. The best I can do is take a picture of the blue screen with my phone; I tried running the BSOD analyzer on here but it crashes before the analyzer can finish, even in normal safe mode without networking. Event viewer initially led me to believe that it's an issue with MSE, so I uninstalled that and put Avast! on it, but I'm still getting this error. Any ideas what step to...
I think I'm gonna get one of those instead of a Freelancer (love Firefly though I do)
Okay, haha, I was just asking because I've been shopping around for an X52 Pro for a little bit. Wasn't sure if I should make the jump up or not.
Advantages over the X52 Pro?