Posts by darthjoe229

So can anybody fill me in on what the use of having an org is right now? I'm currently in the OCN and Code Genesis orgs (looking at whatever opportunities I can for trade/salvage operations) but do the orgs have any functionality at this point, or are they just there to recruit?
Good point, I've just been planning on a large SSD upgrade for a while and 30% off was screaming my name. Thanks for the reality check
They've got it on sale for $390 after rebate - is this still the MVP of SSDs or is there another one that's either usurped it, or about to?
Just think, it was but two years ago today when the website looked like this: [[SPOILER]]
Reclaimer = bought. I never thought the day would come.
See, I don't dogfight, just racing, and I love my joysticks for that. I gotta admit I wish I could map the gimbal onto something on my X52 Pro - they have that little cursor-nub on the throttle, by the clutch button. Perfect spot. LET ME MAP! In other news, anyone know how much longer the Reclaimer is up? I'm very much considering pulling the trigger on it.
Every time I start my computer, I can hear one of my 120mm Xigmatek fans rattling, like a wire is pushing against the blades. I've checked and they are both clear of obstruction. After about 5 minutes of being on, the rattle stops. This has been happening for a little over a week. Is the fan unbalanced or something? Why does it go away?
I would love to open up an in-game salvage service. But first, I'mma need about tree fiddy
Smaller than Idris though, right?
I haven't been active with my Cuusoo account, but this made me pull it back up. I will buy at least one of these if it releases, no question.I do have a poll for the group though:I currently have an M50 and a 300i. I'm not pulling any triggers anytime soon, but I don't care much about combat. I'm looking at picking up something for exploration and something for cargo. Essentially I'm thinking about the 315p vs Freelancer MAX vs Aquila, and the Freelancer DUR vs Taurus....