Posts by Erper

:p:thumb::D
im looking to new set of speakers for my setup and i see lot of you guys have only 2 of them on table...at the moment im using logitech z523 but my cat scratched sub-woofer speaker.what is the model of these speakers
delete
Just played Metro 2033 reduxx idle temp 36 Load 55
^ THIS
check what is the version of trixx...i had problem with my for asus as i installed from cd that came with. gpu was raising temps without turning on fans..went to asus site and download latest gpu tweak 2 and no problem.. so it could be software issue with your problem too...
I was wrecking my head about same problem, which card to buy...(not nvidia nor amd fan boy as in past had both suppliers)Should I go for 1060 (6gb, 192bit, less power consumption, MORE EXPENSIVE, faster 400mhz, dx 11) or rx 480 (8gb, 256bit, bit higher power consumption comparing to 1060, less expensive, dx12 in testing)and for same reason was thinking which one would be better... was looking for so many reviews, benchmarks, etc... and in every game or video rendering 1060...
did you try do unistall trixx and use msi afterburner or ati oc software?
Had same problem with reference rx 480... Heard the sound but didnt see anything. I turns out that card was pulling too much power from pcie... So i just returnet card and took after market one...
Ive noticed one "problem" with software that came with gpu... ASUS GPUTweak is the program that shows all kind of info about your gpu, from vram, gpu speed, gpu temp, gpu fan speed... Not to that last one... ASUS GPUTweak that came on cd was buggy (figure it out when i was playing Metro). Reason for saying that is that temps were going up to 91C with fans being off all the time and on idle gpu was around 60C. For some reason I couldnt turn on fans. Now, since i took...