Posts by Erper

why win 7 is not far from win 10?! why change something its working... in september lots of steam users experienced problems with game (win 10), especially with pes 2018, while same game was working properly on win7.. so why change to win 10?!
already got in contact with them, just waiting for reply.... Shop i got it from is limited on screens and all they have, lets say similar to this one, is U2879VF, but that is nor gaming nor 75hz/1ms thx for reply
Bump
Hi thereI did install drivers from aoc website and i have latest drivers for graphic card but somehow it still doesnt work.How can i find out if its compatible or not?
Update: Bought AOC G2778VQ but i have small problem 1: I can force screen to have 75mhz refresh rate 2: I cant enable freesync in ati drivers even if dp port is enabled and set to 1.2 version Any ideas?!
any good recommendation?!
Hi guys Id like to change my monitor, current HP Pavilion 23xi, to more gaming one.. What would take in consideration: Size between 24-27" Refresh rate 75-144hz Response rate 1ms Price: up to 300e Ideas?!
Hi guys I came across laptop from tittle but it seems like there is problem with gpu. At first, laptop would turn on, black screen, fans start 30 seconds prior to turning it on. Gpu is 5870m 1gb I tried to "bake it" but didnt help as laptop just shows light on power button for 1 sec and goes off. Any idea where I could get one of those cards or maybe newer that is not big rip off....
Bump
It start happrning when i switched cases. Was thinking that there might be some short connection in new case so pulled mobo out on a table, connected all cables and turn it on... Same issue...