Posts by Erper

Bump
It start happrning when i switched cases. Was thinking that there might be some short connection in new case so pulled mobo out on a table, connected all cables and turn it on... Same issue...
Hi guys Ive bought this motherboard but had nothing but a trouble to start and work with it. Current system: Amd A6 6420K Msi a68hm grenade Corsair 4 gb ddr3 1600mhz 500hdd 350w psu First problem: Installing in old case caused some problems but eventually got fixed itself After few reboots, system start working properly Second problem: New case (bitfenix mitx and yes, i managed to squeze matx into mitx case) Ive connected all cables, cleared cmos few times, changed...
What about this one?
Hi guys Im curently building 2 low budget systems and Im in need of psu. First system I3 4150 4gb of ram 1tb hdd Dvd Msi low profile.gpu 1gb Gygabyte z87x sli Stock cooler Second system Amd a6 6420k / stock cooler Msi a68hm grenade 1tb hdd Dvd Low profile gpu (still looking for one) 4gb of ram
It turns out that antec 520 is not suported by new equipment. We swapped ours psu and both of them is working fine, my mobo shows signs of life and its booting up. Didnt know that newer components require newer psu and even few of them is brandwed - from haswell up...
Ill try friends cx 750w to eliminate psu problem...
Motherboard arrived today so little doubt that its dead... Psu worked 2 days ago so dont think that psu is dead.. Unless this board pulls more energy than previous one...
Got these parts today, connected but no power comming to motherboard. Psu Antec 520 Ideas?
:p:thumb::D