Posts by Erper

It turns out that antec 520 is not suported by new equipment. We swapped ours psu and both of them is working fine, my mobo shows signs of life and its booting up. Didnt know that newer components require newer psu and even few of them is brandwed - from haswell up...
Ill try friends cx 750w to eliminate psu problem...
Motherboard arrived today so little doubt that its dead... Psu worked 2 days ago so dont think that psu is dead.. Unless this board pulls more energy than previous one...
Got these parts today, connected but no power comming to motherboard. Psu Antec 520 Ideas?
:p:thumb::D
im looking to new set of speakers for my setup and i see lot of you guys have only 2 of them on table...at the moment im using logitech z523 but my cat scratched sub-woofer speaker.what is the model of these speakers
delete
Just played Metro 2033 reduxx idle temp 36 Load 55
^ THIS
check what is the version of trixx...i had problem with my for asus as i installed from cd that came with. gpu was raising temps without turning on fans..went to asus site and download latest gpu tweak 2 and no problem.. so it could be software issue with your problem too...