Posts by jakemfbacon

Bump...trying to order soon if anyone can help
Hey guys so I have the ek ddc pump top right now and I am trying to find a reservoir that will right on top of it like the res/top combos but without the top. How do I do this and what parts do I Need? Also going to be ordering some new tubing as well. Any preferences on best clear tubing nowadays? Thanks
Hello! So you can see what motherboard and specs I have in my PC in my signature. Lately I have been getting blue screens of death and errors with the graphics drivers stops working then recovers. I looked up what the issues could be and one of them could be memory. I ran memtest86 and it came back with 165 errors. When I first built this PC a few years ago everyone was saying I needed Tri channel memory, but looking it up now it looks like the performance benefit is very...
haha thanks for your help! I updated my bios and running the latencyMON program seems to be fine now. Hopefully it will stay this way
Did you think I mean I have never formated my hard drive? Lol.. I have done so many times I just meant I have never updated my BIOS before. I will look at gigabytes website
thank you... am i able to update the bios without a format? I want to try it first and then I will format later. Also what is the best way to go about updating my motherboards bios ? (motherboard is in sig) I have never done that before. And I assume I would need to find all teh latest drivers for my motherboard after the bios update?
Ok so I searched google for a latency checker and found this site : http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1655607/optimize-dpc-latency-windows.htmlI downloaded the program called LatencyMon 6.00 and ran it. There results were: Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to...
Hey guys! So I have a Glow Audio Amp One tube amp plugged into my computer. I usually use a dedicated DAC (Dac dstroyer) but recently have been having stuttering audio issues. It doesn't always happen and sometimes when it starts it goes away after a little bit. I thought it might be my DAC so I plugged directly into the USB DAC on the Glow Audio Amp one. I still get the issue. Also, when I change USB ports the issue goes away but only for a little bit. It also happens...
Hey guys! So I have a Glow Audio Amp One tube amp plugged into my computer. I usually use a dedicated DAC (Dac dstroyer) but recently have been having stuttering audio issues. It doesn't always happen and sometimes when it starts it goes away after a little bit. I thought it might be my DAC so I plugged directly into the USB DAC on the Glow Audio Amp one. I still get the issue. Also, when I change USB ports the issue goes away but only for a little bit. It also happens...
Bump