Posts by jakemfbacon

Yeah, maybe I will have to see if I can fix. I will contact them but I doubt it. It was purchased a few years ago.
I realize this is a super old thread lol but my cm storm QFR has this issue as well. I bought a corsair k95 awhile back and haven't been using this so I forgot about the issue. Do you think Cooler master would do anything about it (i do not expect them to at this point)?
Thank you for your help! Very informative. I never realized that but won't be filling it while it runs anymore haha. I guess the pump stopped then and spilled over then my CPU overheated and computer shut off. Luckily I bought it through Amazon so it's already been sent back and refunded. Kinda lame they advertise it as the D5 on setting 4 but it was worse than my 40 dollar ddc pump and apparently they have bad reviews and the x4 dies easily. You would think they wouldn't...
Idk but i think it is funny that AMD is capitalizing on the fact that there are no 8th generation intel cpus instock and raised the prices of Ryzen again. Everyone was saying they should lower prices to compete, but looks like they went the opposite way. Go amd
So if anyone is interested in this or has the same problem I think that I figured it out. Searching on google finally brought me to someone saying it was their mouse. Sure enough it looks like it was my Logitech G502 mouse causing the issue. This was happening with my old build as well so it makes sense. As I was using my computer a few minutes ago it locked up again and I could not click the task bar. Well, I unplugged the mouse and plugged in a different one and it...
Hey! Yes I have the F4-3200C14D-16GTZR kit so this should be the Samsung B-Die correct?What is the best way to get the bios snips?
when installing it I was getting this message "he partitions on the disk selected for installation are not in the recommended order. For additional information about installing to GPT disk, go to the Microsoft website...do you want to proceed with installation?"I just ignored it and installed anyways. I haven't added the SATA SSD yet. This is the order it put it in...is it correct?
I just recently built the system in my sig. It is Ryzen 7 1700, Asus Crosshair VI hero MB, Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200 CL14 ram, Asus strix 1080ti OC, Samsung 960 Evo NVMe drive, CRucial mx100 ssd. I was using the Crucial SSD as my main and only drive for the past week or so after building the system. This drive was taken from my old system and I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on it. About 90% of the time after a restart I could not click the task bar and would have to...
I just received a Samsung 960 Evo drive that I want to put windows on and use my old SSD as a second drive. Can I install it and set it up as fresh install in windows since I already have windows running in the old ssd or do I need to boot from USB?
thanks for your reply. I did flush my loop with distilled water before filling and it was concentrate that you mix with distilled which I did. Hmm I filled the res first and ran it but I did too it off as it was running. Why is that bad? I was definitely having issues before with the same loop a few days before with just distilled water and it would never air out even after a few days with the res top plug off. With this coolant it never fully filled the ek CPU block and...