New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by jakemfbacon

I am not sure if this is a graphics problem or not. My computer specs are in my sig. I am running windows 8.1 64bit and what keeps happening is when I am on the desktop if I open up something such as league or chrome it will work for awhile and then I will open something else and I won't be able to click on anything. I can still move my mouse though. For example... I'll open the logitech gaming software app for my G502 mouse but once I do I can't click on anything in the...
Alright I'll be back if I need anymore help lol thank you!! I had a bay reservoir before this. Wish it came with instructions
Ah ok yes the red arrow is what I was referring to. So that needs to be the inlet? So then I fill from.the green arrow? Also for the bottom what is the metal piece shown in that picture for? Is that what needs to be where it connects to the pump top?
Wait so there is a lon metal piece that goes into the res and also the really short piece . Your saying the short piece is on top of the port connected to the pump top? What's the long metal piece for? I was thinking for the fill port
Sorry I meant the metal piece going into the res. OK so then that should be on the top if I am having the pump top on the bottom when the res is vertical? And so I can have that be the fill port? Do I need to cover/put a stopper in it after its filled
But does it matter what hole on the bottom I connect to to pump top? Also does it matter which hole on top is the inlet? Should the hole that has the net piece going into the reservoir not be the fill port?
Hey guys do I have this pump top And just got this reservoir to attach to it I have a 1/4" male to male connection to connect them but how do I orient the reservoir and what holes do I...
Bump...trying to order soon if anyone can help
Hey guys so I have the ek ddc pump top right now and I am trying to find a reservoir that will right on top of it like the res/top combos but without the top. How do I do this and what parts do I Need? Also going to be ordering some new tubing as well. Any preferences on best clear tubing nowadays? Thanks
Hello! So you can see what motherboard and specs I have in my PC in my signature. Lately I have been getting blue screens of death and errors with the graphics drivers stops working then recovers. I looked up what the issues could be and one of them could be memory. I ran memtest86 and it came back with 165 errors. When I first built this PC a few years ago everyone was saying I needed Tri channel memory, but looking it up now it looks like the performance benefit is very...
New Posts  All Forums: