Posts by MrPerforations

I got you, ill up the cpu-nb to 1.3, keep 2200 and then overclock it, thanks for the advice.
ok, got the cpu-nb up to 2400mhz with 1.3v , did an hour of blend , no errors and the tests stayed within a minute or two of each other. ill set the overclock and run prime on it tonight. I hear you on that test, just very unusual. it work when at stock, so why it don't like overclocked I don't know. I read the ram thread, I followed it. booted in at 2133 @ 1.65v @ auto timings ( 9.11.10.28.47 2T) did the math and got 11.11.11.31.54. went with 2t as I don't know what...
ok, ill give it a try, anyone any idea what is up with cinbench r15 opengl test please? a: cpu passes 4.6ghz occt small for an hour, but hard lock fails when I try to run this test? b: the score keep going down even at stock clocks, started the test it passed with 81.25fps, then 80.25fps, then 79 fps, then 78 fps, what is up with that? should it not be the same?
thanks, any idea of what voltage on the nb I should shoot for please? oh, it failed 4.5 at 1.393v. and I give up again, thing cant do overclocking.
found that benching, the 8350 scores less than my 8120 at same clock, odd?, I have put this down to the off board sound card, as I had it out when benching the 8350.but, just cinebench r15 this and came in at 615cb @ stock, think that's low?, compare?yer, the 2x 280x have same 3,584 stream processors as a fury.my clock is 1070, and from the specs, that's 70mhz faster than the fury,so might be near the same performance?,if they worked as one that is?only bad bit is power...
yes, there that crap, I can get to 4.6ghz with 1.43v, but it will pass occt for an hour , but fails at cinebench opengl test proving its not stable.stock for the rest of it life, the 8120 I had, could overclock 900mhz and also bench marked better score, so the 8350 that was sent to replace my broken 8120 is a step backwards.if you try bench marking twice, see if the scores are the same, I found , there always different, its unstable then.so glad I did not buy a replacement...
hello, not a intel user but have a Celeron as a storage pc, wondering, does this cpu go in to low power states please? its stuck at 3.33mhz and it don't need to do anything.
plan, I can do that. so I wont be the upload speed of the internet restricting it then please? oh and another question, my server pc has no monitor, keyboard and mouse, so it will be password locked, will I still be able to network if its like that please?
Hello forum, I have just set up a home network so I can off load some files to a storage pc from my main pc. I have got them to see each other, even though one is win 10 and the other xp. I have shared folders set up and am transferring data no problem. its the network transfer speed that's is a problem. I have the main pc hard wired to the router and the file server on a wireless 54g card. I'm shifting about 100gb over, but I only get a transfer rate of 2.29mb per sec,...