Posts by MrPerforations

hello, what is your overclock please? edit, I found it, i would change to the settings above and it should hold frame rate. I had my 8120 at 4ghz with under load voltage of 1.29v and it was stable. disable apm and turbo core to try to stop throttling if it is. the 8120 at 4ghz is what the 8350 is at 3.8ghzish. 8350's have less cpu-nb voltage (1.87V vs 1.225v) and slightly better cores, the memory controller has less bandwidth but less latency.
hello, yep, that's what fx 8350's do best 4.4 to 4.5. it the same with the h100, better fans help, but 5c isn't much to play with when your next voltage or clock out paces it. on the other side of things, you have an 8150 with less cpu-nb voltage and a 800mhz overclock from the 8150's speed and the cores are a tiny bit faster, add it all up and it isn't that bad. as for the gpu, mine says its overclock but isn't, if you have frame rate that looks worse than normal, check...
hello, enter bios and look for core unlocking.
hello, I would recommend getting any phenom 2 x6 you can find, then a 965 or then Athlon II.
hello, asus m5a99x evo is the way to go....
hello, bios, power monitor, last bit, turn off fan control or set it manually to 61c.
hello, my 8350 is also pants. think mines due to the cheapest emergency psu I could find. its not on my rig spec, its a g7 850 watter.
oh well, 6 fails of cinebench r15 opengl later, I found the f5 in bios and got it to work.
well, next amd birthday, think this is the anthem... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbGMBfCWc4I
same as , h100, nice temps for the clock , but it fail's after stock, that sounds like a gremlin movie. think i'll tinker with it some more, can't wait to get screen freeze....