Posts by Epitope

I have a feeling so much of the game is going to be cut. FF7 was such a huge game with so many side stories. I'm not expecting them to redo them all.
It was an Asus HD 6870 Reference style card. I think I bought it the day it was released in 2010.
I just fixed a HD 6870 that I bought in 2010 by baking it. It started getting crazy artifacts all over the screen last night. I tried re-installing video drivers as well as switching to my old backup hard drive which has windows on it. RAM passed mem test. So I decided to try to bake it before ordering a new one. I baked it at 375 degrees F for 7 min. I read a little bit about how electronics are manufactured and how they gently preheat them before baking them to...
But my point is ultimately you are just going passive.Lets say you had a swimming pool size reservoir but it was surrounded by a perfect insulator. Your system would still reach critically high temperatures even though you had thousands and thousands of gallons of coolant.It is your system's ability to exchange the heat with the environment that matters, not the amount of coolant you have. By building a system with no "radiator" and just a lot of coolant you are...
I'm sure a fancy heat pipe heatsink looks like some sort of weapon or device which can only do evil to those idiots.
There are numerous passive radiator designs that radiate the heat away without the use of fans. I don't think you need massive amounts of water in order to have a fanless system. You just need reservoirs and radiators capable of dumping the heat without the assistance of fans. Normal radiators aren't very effective without fans because the fins are too close together and they inhibit passive airflow. But as mentioned above, you can also run your loop a few feet...
Its very sad if they have gone out of business. They made some very good products. Plus Gentle Typhoons always seemed to be sold out. I guess that wasn't enough to keep the company running...I feel like I should snag up the remaining Gentle Typhoons I can find for future builds. They really are the best 120mm fans.I have tried a few random rosewill products from a ceramic knife set, a small specialty tip screwdriver, HDMI cables, fans, hard drive enclosures etc. and...
Does it need to be a "mousepad". I own a Steelseries I-2 and im under the impression you could just go to a local glass shop and order a custom piece of frosted glass whatever size you want.
Don't higher quality PSUs put out more stable voltage at higher loads leading to more stable overclocks? There are more advantages to a nice PSU than efficiency and reliability.
I absolutely love the 1st Magicka and have several of the expansions for it. Although from what this video shows it doesn't look any different than an expansion from the 1st game...