Posts by bgtrance

They fixed the Tags on Hardcore servers among other the sound loop crashes are mostly addressed if not all. UCAV has been nerfed, and there are some netcode improvements too. If you have SLI it has been said and identified that it causes texture flickering so either A) Turn off SLI for the mean time B) Don't play the effing game until its fixed which shouldn't be too long. These people give you fixes and you still whine about it. Get in the shoes of a game developer...
Little birds with engineers repairing it.....thats OP. Even mobile AA has a hard time shutting that down.
You made me bust out my Model M from my closet as well I realized just how much I missed it. I found this one about to get tossed in a dumpster from a hospital clean out so I took it home and fully restored it. Its practically brand new now. Date is 1-20-93
I don't know, like I said it worked for me. The solution was posted on the BF4 forums so I shared it here. And yes it does limit your FPS, but for certain maps (Shanghai) that seems to be the culprit for some users.
It stops it from sound loop crashing as I stated. I don't know about other crashes.
For all of you who have sound loop crashes try putting these two commands in your user.cfg file renderdevice.renderaheadlimit 2 gametime.maxvariablefps 50 I couldn't play a single round on Shanghai since launch and now I finally can!! Usually I would crash first 5 mins into the game.
really nice and cozy!
you are incorrect, get the facts straighthttp://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-on-battlefield-4-issues-we-will-not-stop-until-this-is-right/1100-6416546/future projects AND bf4 expansions.
Either there are way too many trolls in this thread or the level of ignorance in this thread is mind boggling. I don't even want to waste my time into further quoting people.... Also people that have no clue in how investing works should not be posting.
What in the world are you talking about So by that logic the crashes with the consoles is because people's consoles can't handle the game right? I did not see any patent lawsuits here so again, you are out of your mind. And how this is relevant to Apple and patent warfare again mind=blown.