Posts by Cpyro

Should be good to go.
I agree, your 580 will run fine on way less than 1000W, and if you plan on changing to a dual card set up in the future. Im sure and 850W will do just fine. Other than that, everything looks good, will you be overclocking?
It should work fine, sometimes its a bit screwy if one is clocked higher than the other. The ram dumbs down to the highest bother cards can do it they are different as well i think.
i think he means more along the lines that (copied this from other thread ) The game hasn't actually launched, so copyright issues and possible legal action can still be taken by Ubisoft i would say. They have taken some videos off you-tube and other sites but there are too many to go through, i'm sure.
The game hasn't actually launched, so copyright issues and possible legal action can still be taken by Ubisoft i would say. They have taken some videos off you-tube and other sites but there are too many to go through, i'm sure.
yea, well then i guess you know im gonna say you should have waited until you got higher. But if you don't feel it then you know its not for you no need to force it.
awesome, thx for those. When was that stream? Is there a full video somewhere?
What lvl are you?
The main story quests have the lil flame symbol along with the exclamation point. It will send you to all 3 nations where you do a dungeon in each
i think reinstalling punkbuster from the punkbuster site might fix that. But if u have given up on that then i assume uved tried it.