Posts by Nemesis158

I ended up deleting the whole folder and starting from scratch, re-extracted the game files and downloaded the new dewrito updater and json file and now it seems to be working,
Has anyone else had issues with the updater? it crashes every time i tell it to update, ive tried deleting the cfg file for the updater to no avail...
still doesnt make sense to keep putting out beta drivers that support it and then drop it when they finally get a WHQL driver released......
I went back to windows 8 because it always felt more stable to me than 8.1 and i really hated how they changed the stuff in explorer in terms of organization and changing "my computer" to "this pc". if 15.4.1 and 15.5 beta worked on windows 8 and 7, why all the sudden jump completely away from supporting those two OS's with a WHQL non-beta driver?! I cant even find a compatible driver in the 15.7 package doing it manually with the device manager....
Ive never had issues installing over on a clean windows install. By the looks of things this WHQL is only for 8.1 and 10. If you manually select windows 8 on the amd driver page it only gives 14.4 and it seems this package is written to not update any current AMD drivers on anything not 8.1 or 10. guess that means i need to uninstall the old drivers....
Anyone having issues installing this on windows 8? im on 15.4.1 right now and it goes through the installer with no errors, shows what needs to be installed, then finishes without actually doing it. im still stuck on 15.4.1 after a reboot and tried again, still nothing. edit: looks like it only shows current software if you dont install on windows 10?
I honestly think even just a high end 1000W should be enough. I ran 2 7970s on a 4 year old Tx750 for a couple of months without issue before getting my 1000W Hale90. Corsair's newer PSUs dont seem to be as reliable as they use to be from what i have seen.
Better yet, Download GTAV in 20 minutes. Cap
Last year I paid over $2.5k in taxes and i only got about $350 back. Where is my massive refund? that's the smallest refund Ive ever gotten even though i paid a little more in. there are no loopholes for the common man. the rich hire lawyers to find every tax loophole they can and move their money around into "funds" or offshore accounts so they don't have to pay as much on it because their wealth grants those options to them.Im not saying we should raise taxes a bunch on...
There is also something wrong when the same type of degree cost $40k 20 years ago and the graduate got paid $35/hr out of the gate. Sending higher paying jobs overseas and flooding the market with service jobs only served to lower the 99%'s income. Growing up my dad always pushed on me how easy it should be to start out going on about how he only made $7/hr at his first job in the 80s with no advanced education (CPI calculated value of almost $16 now) meanwhile the first...