Posts by Nemesis158

I thought i read the opposite of that but at any rate i could just stick some small heatsinks, or a single larger one on it. the intel one also costs alot more iirc
The samsung 950 pro is pcie, it has a transfer rate of 2500MB/s where the max for sata is still ~600MB/sanyway, it was just an idea im still not sure if im even going to do that.
i'll have to look again but my main concern is the price. I dont think samsung is making any pcie SSDs (i havent seen any) and it really looks like m.2 is where they are going to be made going forward. and im not getting another Sata SSD, ive already got 512s on both of the available sata3 ports.what GPU? i never had any issues with either of my 7970s or my current TRI-X Fury over the SB heatsink. is the heatsink on the BE different than the original?
ive recently been thinking about upgrading to a 5930k+R5E but i cant justify spending the money i wont get back (i technically cant "sell" my current CPU) just for slightly faster CPU/RAM, and a few more sataIII ports (which is all i really want atm) i might just get an M.2 adapter card and get the 950 pro 512 to go along with it
I got into the beta today, and i do have to say that aside from the small amount of content it had to offer and the no-shoot bug, i thought this game looked very good and ran very well compared to other betas ive played. I was actually surprised when it crashed on me 5 hours in, but by that time i had already finished all the missions and played in the dark zone a bit.
Alright Guys, since my Constellation is finally flyable, im going to be in the market for a proper flight stick (and maybe a HOTAS), so what is a good setup that wont necessarily break the bank and won't break after a few months of use
Id definitely be looking at your PSU in this case. Ive seen this issue multiple times with PC's restarting while graphic benching or gaming, and every time it was due to a PSU fault.
Prices Dropped
Upgraded to a TRI-X Fury so I have a couple of things for sale: Sapphire Reference HD 7970. I bought this card when they first came out and it has had zero issues. TIM and thermal pads were replaced after cooler was swapped and then re-swapped almost two years ago. no temp issues since. HIS Reference HD 7970. I bought this card in May 2014 from KyadCK here on OCN and ran it in crossfire with the other card until i got my FURY Im not sure on ASIC %s but i know both of...
After adding the Sapphire Fury to the database, it did show up as the first result in the parts match search. I just find it odd that it had not been added yet. is there no way to automatically add the parts to the database? It still showed all the additional results in the search though (4503 items to be exact)