Posts by Nemesis158

Ive got two things for sale here: Logitech G930 7.1ch USB wireless headset $70 shipped -Sold! Creative Sound Blaster Z 5.1ch soundcore3d soundcard $75 Shipped
If anyone is in the market for some Nikon gear, Ive got a listing for some in the marketplace (its in my sig). After repeated financial troubles and hardly using the gear anyways Ive made the tough decision to let some of it go
Use to be really into photography but I haven't been using most of this gear much at all for quite a while, and my current employment situation leaves me in need to get rid of a few things. All of this gear has been well taken care of, is in the same condition as when i got it and come in the original boxes with all applicable accessories and documentation, so here goes Nikon Nikkor 55-200mm VR AF-S DX lens, bought new from B&H. $240 shipped, obo Nikon Nikkor 50mm AF...
Up for sale are a few laptop parts 4GB Hynix DDR2 PC2-6400 (800mhz) Timings unknown. Pulled from dead HP laptop, tested good with memtest. $20 shipped 250GB WD Scorpio Blue 5400rpm 2.5" HDD. From my laptop, replaced with a larger drive. $20 shipped Sold
This definitely would be terrible for my area. In Spokane we have CenturyLink or Comcast, and then accross the state line in Idaho, Its CenturyLink or TWC.... There is plenty of fiber in the streets of Spokane, but absolutely no residential providers other than CL and Comcast/TWC (other than a few wireless providers) Edit: Meanwhile I am stuck with 1.5mbps with CenturyLink of old Qwest infrastructure that they were suppose to upgrade after the merger. My node has 8 T1...
In, thanks
Has anyone been able to get a good deal on these sticks recently? I really wish Samsung hadn't stopped producing them. Ive got 16GB of them in my rig, and have had them at 2133mhz 10,10,10,27 IIRC. currently not running my system overclocked however so right now they're at 1866
Thanks for the PM Eden I had completely forgotten about this.
In, could definitely use one of these for testing with stuff thanks