Posts by jadenx2

what kind of temp difference is there if i were to get AP-15s for my H50?
Ai Overclock Tuner.....................[Manual] CPU Ratio Setting......................[21.0] Intel(r) SpeedStep(tm) Tech............[Disabled] Xtreme Phase Full Power Mode...........[Enabled] BCLK Frequency.........................[191] PCIE Frequency.........................[100] DRAM Frequency.........................[DDR3-1531MHz] UCLK Frequency.........................[3063MHz] QPI Link Data Rate.....................[Auto] CPU Voltage...
how much of a temp difference did you get with the AP-15s ?
ok quick update, i tried the new setup, only had to bump up the vcore and qpi/dram core. i ran prime95 for a few mins, no crashing but my temp kept rising gradually, i stopped when it started to hit 85c ! idle temps seem high as well, low 50s .. ? doesnt seem normal to me...
Quote: Originally Posted by angrysasquatch A new COD is due roughly one year after the last, it's been that way since COD2 IIRC. Milking games for all their worth is the standard now, especially with Activision. yeah i know that, but you would think after SEVEN call of dutys they would slow down a little...
i'm a new owner of the H50 and don't know too much about it. im really focused on getting the best cooling out of it though, so im interested in buying a couple of fans for push/pull but im not sure what to look for.
well ill try Sin0822's setup and run prime95 and see what happens. if i get a BSOD ill post the error here.
... is that sarcasm?
after wowscape i quit on private servers. the only one worth playing nowadays imo is crusadegaming. great PvP system.