Posts by SirWaWa

The Skyrim Special Edition 1.1 Update is now live on PC, Xbox One and PS4. NOTE: Skyrim Special Edition Creation Kit users should also update to 1.1. Update by logging into the Bethesda.net Launcher. FIXES General performance and optimization improvements Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations Fixed an issue with interface elements not appearing correctly on certain displays (Xbox One and PS4) Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as...
so I understand the latest patch fixes the sound quality issue in the special edition no need to copy over the sound files from the original to the special, correct?
so you got 2 games for free (albeit the same one lol)64-bit clients are the way to go provided you have a 64-bit OS and more than 4gb of ram and a nice beefy quad core or better cputhis should have been the norm long time ago
I got the legendary edition soon as it was announced back then with all the dlc I really do like the more stable, smoother 64-bit client
I cannot get 60hz to function on monitor 2 monitors are in sig rig according to testufo.com I only get 30hz primary monitor gets 60hz I have physically switched the monitors around and again monitor 2 always get 30hz, so in other words both monitors are capable of achieving 60hz and confirmed to work I have them hooked up to a 780ti both dvi on win 64-bit ultimate if I run the browser in window mode it gets 60hz, when I run in full window it goes down to 30hz on monitor...
oh yeah just stick in 12gb+ of ram, add the fastest video card that goes and an ssd personally I want to upgrade to downsize more than anything else and the power efficiencies no more full towers
so I just learned that we'll be receiving a 64-bit client with improved graphics and performance I cannot wait for this!!! anyone that's playing it PTR, what is your feedback on this? is it as polished as blizzard's other 64-bit clients? (wow, sc2, hots) I think hots runs amazing I wish sc2 was better but I think its more my hardware but still good nonetheless
so has everyone migrated to the special edition?
I was gonna say the samething try using display port for 4k
will the stock intel fan from an e8600 be sufficient for a qx9650? stock clocks, no overclocking