Posts by SirWaWa

is 6850k the best balance between stock clock speed and cores for broadwell-e?
so in other words 16gb kits of ddr2 are rare and expensive of the non-ecc varietyanyone else besides g-skill that made them?
I read through the ram vendor list and did not find any 16gb kits, just 1, 2, ,4 and 8gb oneshowever, specs say the board supports max 16gb currently running 8gb btwthe ebay one, that's a true 16gb kit? the seller says its 2x (2x4gb) two boxes, 2 kits that make it a 16gb kit?is this before the days of actual large ram kits?I heard of people back in the day gambling and mixing ram kits together to get the desired capacity and looking for consecutive serial numbers to...
what 16gb ddr2 ram kit supports the asus p5q? having a very hard time finding desktop non-ecc ddr2 ram... let alone a 16gb kit
now that's real reporting data
^ how did you hook that up with the case fan headers? plug a 4pin in the motherboard for PWM? is your rad loud? I assume thats PWM as well does the exhaust allow 140mm? I'm thinking not going exhaust at all since the air would naturally go from front to back unless the noise added is negligible
hmmm...what about once in a while transportation?I like mid tower sizeit has no hdd led indicator which was a minus for metoo early to say now but I wish corsair would make a next version of this after seeing some of the flaws
my local computer store had a display rig setup with the 570x rgb it had the 3 stock rgb fans and a 280 corsair rad with what looked like 2x140mm ML corsair fans (white leds) and it really wasn't all that loud 5 fans in total, no rear exhaust most of the noise was coming from the 3 front, I was kinda playing with it but the noise is really not that bad it's not a complete self contained enclosure as it has openings to let air in/out which would account for the extra...
so I know someone that has the same mouse but the original G502 (no spectrum) and it has a very similar wear spot on the lmb never had this problem with my former razer imperator wish I could have both quality internals and externals
so this rig is running an asus p5q lga 775 board with a q9650 cpu paired with a gtx580 and 8gb of ram inside an antec three hundred case running windows 7 ultimate 64-bit no ssd just mechanical hdd's 1080 resolution no overclock and mostly stock components with a couple case fans here and there any tips or suggestions to improve airflow with the antec three hundred case? 1x 140mm top exhaust, 1x 120mm rear exhaust, 1x 120mm side intake and 2x 120mm front intake fan case...