Posts by Live_free

Thanks for the advice! I tried it -- unfortunately it didn't work. I had to RMA the card. Oh well. At least I have back ups! Thanks
TTT I'm working through the RMA process -- but if anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears! Thanks, Live_Free
Hello All, What's Happened: So I've run into a bit of a problem with one of my 290x Lightning cards. Whenever it is connected I get a B-2 error. Alright, no big deal. I take it out check if the integrated graphics work and update all the drivers & bios, etc. Then I check again. Plug back in the problem child, boom, same error. Alright, well, maybe it's a corrupted bios / bad bios file? Hm... So... Error Display: 290x L Bios [LN2] = B 2 Debug Error 290x L Bios...
Well my intention was primarily for audio. I have a separate set-up for when I'm sending both audio and video through. Unless I'm a total idiot and there is some way to make that connection without sending video and just using it for audio. It's a mini display port to HDMI through the back of the Denon and to the TV for video.
The STX also has an internal header for HDMI audio to your video card. The S/PDIF out supports TOSlink (which it came with). So being that I have a 5.1 setup I should go for S/PDIF (TOSlink) to optical?
Hey All, I'm attempting to connect ASUS Xonar Essence STX to my Denon AVR-1513. My computer is situated near my living room and home theater system. Up until now I've been using a run-of-the-mill 3.5mm connection from my motherboard to the AVR-1513. Admittedly sacrificing audio quality for what I had on hand. Connections: ASUS Xonar Essence STX Denon AVR-1513 [Front] Denon AVR-1513 [Back] Any recommendations for the best audio quality? Thanks in...
Hey All! I'm looking to trade my 6970 Lightning for a 1440p monitor. Preferably this monitor would be 60Hz+ and in good condition, but I am willing to consider any offers. I am also willing to add in cash if said monitor is of a good spec, new, and therefore expensive -- it all comes down to the monitor in question. 6970 Lightning : 110 + Shipping 1536 Stream Processors 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16
7970 Sold!
Replied.
Neither were ever used to mine.