Posts by kiwiasian

For sale is a 2010 Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet. The product line has since been rebranded by Wacom to Intuos. Asking price: $15 shipped to US48 Details about the condition: -The surface of the tablet is heavily scratched from heavy use over a long period of time. -The pen's eraser is completely broken. -You have to press down on the pen pretty hard for the tap to register. -The tablet itself is still fully functional. Why are you selling it? I needed wireless...
I bought this Kingston RAM fan a while ago but, ended up taking it apart and epoxying the fans to the VRMs for cooling instead.
For sale is a dual 5.25" bay XSPC reservoir/pump combo that came with the RX360 V2 water cooling kit. It is similar to the XSPC X2O dual bay reservoir/combo but not exactly the same. For whatever reason, XSPC does not individually sell this product; it comes only with the above V2 kit (which has been discontinued; the current version is V3). Asking price: $25 + split cost shipping. And some glamour shots: What condition is it in? The unit works perfectly and has...
For sale is an XSPC RX360 V2 (2012) radiator. It was used in my water cooling loop along with two HD 5850's with an EK universal block (also for sale) and an XSPC CPU block (also for sale) cooling an i7 930. Asking price: $50 + split shipping cost. Here is a picture I took when I first bought it: What condition is it in? The radiator fins have never been physically damaged. However a very small number of fins are not perfect (they are not broken or severely bent,...
For sale are five CoolerMaster SickleFlow blue led fans. They are 120 mm in diameter and run at max 2000 RPM at 12 VDC. There is support for PWM modulation (3-pin fan header). I am selling them $6 shipped each. What condition are they in? None of them have ever given me any problems whatsoever. No physical damage or defects at all. Why are you selling it? These fans were used in my primary build for two years, but I am moving away to university and chose to build a...
For sale is an XSPC Rasa CPU water cooling block. Mounting hardware for AMD, and Intel 1366 and 775 is included. This is the CPU block that comes with the XSPC Rasa RX360 V2 kit (which apparently is not sold anymore). This block cooled an overclocked i7 930 for about two years. It's only seen distilled water, with a silver coil in the reservoir. There are no physical defects and no damage whatsoever. The bottom of the block, however, is not as shiny as it was when I...
For sale are two XFX non-reference Radeon HD 5850's, both with an EK universal water block (copper), and custom-modded with two blue LED fans (single 3-pin header) to cool the VRMs. There are also copper adhesive heatsinks on the RAM chips. Asking price: $200 + split shipping cost for both. I will only sell them both at a time. If you absolutely need only one of the two please message me to discuss. Here are some more: What condition are they in? The cards...
840 EVO.
I don't understand what point you are trying to make. If you are trying to tell me you got good deals on your hardware, then good job. This amounts to simple math....$2300 minus 700 gives you $1600 to get a lot of other high quality components. Which was my point in the first place, I never suggested that you should "downgrade everything else." You have $1600 to get yourself a really nice case and perhaps even a full liquid cooling loop, etc...you get the idea.So in the...
As I said, similar hardware sans graphics. Having two 970's adds significantly to the price.Quick rundown of what I bought, all during Black Friday week:4790k and Z97 AR combo deal $330840 EVO 250 GB $85Relatively generic case $40H100i $75This amounts to $530 leaving $170 for PSU and RAM (for the $700 price range I initially guesstimated), which is very very doable, even leaving room for other stuff as well. I already have a PSU and RAM from my old build.