Posts by Nawamin

Quote: Originally Posted by koven it means your computer is pretty cool Not really Prime95, LinX and IBT still crapped out on me from time to time. Quote: Originally Posted by Kokin Also means that people without SSDs are stuck at 5.9, whereas SSD users will go up to 7+. I'm pretty sure most of the computers that hit 7+ are decent by today's standards. Before I got SSD I had 3 WD Black RAID 0 and short stroking I...
Don't know. I won't go by WEI. The last time I did was 7.7, 7.8, 7.7, 7.7 and 7.9 I don't really know if its mean anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by AMDZ Nice OC, but like the earlier poster said, 1.50v is a bit much for 4.2GHz on a 1090T. 1.50v sounds like a 4.3GHz perhaps. You could shoot for it. Don't worry much about your CPU/NB voltage, it looks correct since you're running at 3GHz CPU/NB, considerably tight timings with your RAM, not to mention running 4 DIMM's. Almost 4.3 flat LoL. I will play with it again this weekend and see what I can come up with...
Quote: Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared Seems like a lot of voltage for 4.2. Also 52C seems really high for a water cooling setup. Yes, I think I could lower it a few clicks. I was just guessing based on what I read on this forums as my starting point. That 52C some how is also funny. I post on CH4F thread as well. 52C will go up about 3C or more if I turn off a little fan that blowing some air on to the back of my motherboard. Somehow my...
Temp from left to right: Water temp after CPU before the pump intake. RAM (1 stick). EK Back plate. Case Temp
Bite a bullet, increased Vcore, multiplier and close my eye before I hit "START" button IBT @ 4250MHz. Temp a little high and I don't know if I can turn down my CPU/NB voltage any lower since my RAM are not that good and I am running 4 sticks of RAM. I know this isn't qualify my OC as a 24/7 but I think I have established my OC baseline @ 4250MHz. Do you guys it is good enough to be a baseline for me? What should I focus on next before I P95 for 10+ hours this...
Probe reported 35C while Core Temp reporting 21C. How much offest did you put in to Core Temp offset setting? Idle temp doesn't mean much, do 100% load in P95 with small FFT like 8K for 15 min and see. The differences between Core Temp and CPU that Probe II report should be within 10-13C. For some season Thuban Core Temp reading is kind of whacky. Just like sleepergsr said, watch your temp. Whichever temp report you have picked to go by is up to you, just watch...
Quote: Originally Posted by plagueis I thought 1.5 was dangerous? If you think its dangerous you won't come to the OCN in the first place. I just did 1.51 on my 1090T, I went up to 4.2GHz but my RAM is holding me back. Sleepergsr knows what he's talking about. 1.55V Have Class D extinguisher near by tho J/K
Quote: Originally Posted by plagueis Thanks dude I'll have to check out my little disc. I only installed the required stuff like the USB 3.0. LoL ASUS Probe is kind of required for OC'ing so you can monitor your CPU temp, NB temp and all of other good stuffs. Yes, install that I see what is your CPU temp reporting by ASUS Probe II.
Quote: Originally Posted by plagueis What's the name of those programs to the left? So I can add those to my screens The top left or those that showing temps and voltages? Top left is LinX, a little gadgets is ASUS Probe II and it should come with your dvd disc. For the LinX you can find more info here: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=201670 Reason I asked about your temp before I was curious that you can have 19C idle temp and...