Posts by KingT

Yeah FLAMEEE CHEERS..
Time flies, I was pretty much active in the first couple years, lately I'm just surfing the forums to keep up with updates I sold my GTX 980 approx. 10 months ago and since then I'm on 8400 GS 256MB , but I'm planning on getting some GPU powaaaah back with GTX 1070 CHEERS..
This morning I noticed that I've joined this awesome community exactly 6 years ago. I check out the forums every day, even though I'm not that active member. CHEERS..
Unfortunately yes, that CPU would be a major bottleneck for GTX 1060.I believe that a GTX660 or HD7870 would be absolute max for that CPU, and still you would get bottleneck in certain games.So if you're planing to upgrade your GPU , make sure that you upgrade your CPU/MOBO/RAM first to Intel i5 minimum, I would recommend i5 6600K and DDR4 RAM.CHEERS..
Still love this place CHEERS..
CHEERS..
I've managed to hit 780Mhz stable, but due cooling limit I couldn't get any higher. As for RBE I really cant remember what was the catch with BIOS editing, I assume there was something, but I had that card back in early 2009 so I do not remember. Try cleaning with Driver Sweeper and reinstalling drivers after BIOS update. Here's my modded F2 BIOS for Gigabyte HD4850 512MB GDDR3 card, GPU is @ 700MHz, 1.158V 3D mode. http://speedy.sh/qavnJ/OCTF2.rar It worked for me,...
I had the same card, this is a pencil mod for vGPU. I've unlocked GPU freq with Radeon bios editor. CHEERS..
Try seting NB voltage to 1.30V and also if you're running 333MHz FSB then set RAM @ 667MHz (to have 1:1 RAM to FSB ratio). CHEERS..
Your system was always in 2.0 PCIE mode, with both 390X and 980Ti, doesn't matter what you think you saw in GPU-Z (GPU-Z like all software monitoring programs is not 100% accurate). Once I saw in GPU-Z my GTX480 gpu running at over 1.5GHz it was a bug , also with numerous CPUs I had processor speed at like 7GHz i CPU-Z etc. PCIE controller is in CPU, therefore in your 2700K, and that processor has 2.0 PCIE controller, end of the story, it cannot run @ 3.0 no matter what...