Posts by KingT

I'm glad that it worked out for you. Also visit P5Q series club for great collection of experience an knowledge for that awesome motherboard. Official ASUS P5Q PRO Turbo/PRO/Turbo Owners ClubCHEERS..
Set:CPU ratio- 8 (for 3.2GHz on CPU)FSB - 400Dram freq - 800MHzTimings: 5-5-5-15FSB voltage - 1.20VNB voltage - 1.30VRest leave @ auto.CHEERS..
Yeah FLAMEEE CHEERS..
Time flies, I was pretty much active in the first couple years, lately I'm just surfing the forums to keep up with updates I sold my GTX 980 approx. 10 months ago and since then I'm on 8400 GS 256MB , but I'm planning on getting some GPU powaaaah back with GTX 1070 CHEERS..
This morning I noticed that I've joined this awesome community exactly 6 years ago. I check out the forums every day, even though I'm not that active member. CHEERS..
Unfortunately yes, that CPU would be a major bottleneck for GTX 1060.I believe that a GTX660 or HD7870 would be absolute max for that CPU, and still you would get bottleneck in certain games.So if you're planing to upgrade your GPU , make sure that you upgrade your CPU/MOBO/RAM first to Intel i5 minimum, I would recommend i5 6600K and DDR4 RAM.CHEERS..
Still love this place CHEERS..
CHEERS..
I've managed to hit 780Mhz stable, but due cooling limit I couldn't get any higher. As for RBE I really cant remember what was the catch with BIOS editing, I assume there was something, but I had that card back in early 2009 so I do not remember. Try cleaning with Driver Sweeper and reinstalling drivers after BIOS update. Here's my modded F2 BIOS for Gigabyte HD4850 512MB GDDR3 card, GPU is @ 700MHz, 1.158V 3D mode. http://speedy.sh/qavnJ/OCTF2.rar It worked for me,...
I had the same card, this is a pencil mod for vGPU. I've unlocked GPU freq with Radeon bios editor. CHEERS..