Posts by th3l4st0ne

Keep in mind folks, their retail price is 400 GODDARN DOLLANS That's right, 400$ for a chunk of ABS and hours of pain, what a deal!
Xbox Scorpio is getting Freesync, so why not? I could see myself getting one of those easily and Freesync is a really nice addition, makes my ultrawide buttery smooth .
I son't know if they did a revision, but I recall earlier models had a self-destructing USB port. Mine broke right after the 1-year mark .But if they fixed that, they're one hell of a good tablet.
Sincerely, I'd say just grab a single 290x, I don't feel the gap between both card's worth it. Slap a good cooler on it and clock it until your PSU blows up, just in time for Vega! Otherwise, Fury X. A pair of 290x is gonna murder your PSU.
Honestly I feel people wanted a PS4 with a Nintendo logo slapped on it. It's pretty much a succesful version of the shield and I bet margins are lower since: 1. They don't get them at manufacturing price 2. Bigger battery 3. Better materials (never held one but it's standard for nintendo I may be wrong) 4. Joycons are expensive to make for a reason 5. It comes with a console kit (dock/joycon grip) They'd probably ask 500$ for that... I only wish they'd launch a portable...
Biostar is pretty much the only ones to make a x370 mAtx board so far.
Dunno where it'll be on sale but this looks good:http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=871
Just droping a note in here: I believe it's the same stuff as Dynaflo's Liquid Armor that Staples used to sell (it was Hipstreet branded tho) since they both have 9H hardiness. It "work", but it depends a lot on the screen type. Softer plastics will just bend cleanly under the coating while harder ones won't have a scratch. It works, but it needs to cure a good 12h before buffing (yea, buffing. Takes 10min to clean the darn excess off the screen).
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, it really depends on the board/panel. My trusty ol' Acer H236HL is chugging at 70hz pretty nicely. Most of the time you only have to make a custom resolution and it goes right on. Biggest trouble I had was getting the right frequency, your monitor is not always straight-on 70hz. Mine had to be set at 70,0001723187207 hz @ CVT-Reduced to work. Once you get it right, go in your display settings and set desktop refresh to your new resolution's...
Thing is, most of these watches have abysmal battery life and try to do too much, ending up costing 500$... Pebble are the only ones doing it right.