Posts by th3l4st0ne

Your headphone won't do it any justice. You'd be better with a better pair of headphones, a dac and an amp. This DAC is for those who already got insane headphones/speakers.
Yup
Yea, the story was good, but the gameplay was really atrocious. Combat was simply "Mash the good button 1st then just make that one combo & repeat", It just felt like a massive mini-game. That day I swore to never buy a game without checking videos first and thrashed the game.
Dark Messiah Might and Magic - Loved it, but it's from waaay back when they didn't murder everything they touches... I don't want them to ruin the serie.DMC3 - They literally broom-shafted the entire fanbase with DmC... I still cry sometimes.Far Cry 2 - Played 2 hours and uninstalled. Problem wasn't the lack of quicktravel but more the lack of variety and everything they put to slow down progression (ridiculous weapon wear constant need for malaria meds, outposts...
I personally use Bitdefender Free, it's lightweight, doesn't bother you all the time with ads and is really aggressive. Paired with Malwarebytes, nothing managed to get in the computer in 5 years.
I wouldn't even call that snooping, it's just a program scanning files to detect hacks by signature, not really different from an AV that's scanning for virus.
As long as it's limited to VAC, I have no problem with it. Matchmaking's enough of a hacker festival, if they can gain an edge I'll let them do willingly
Yea, those cheap cans does have some quirks sometimes. Glad you're enjoying them!
As far as I know, I haven't heard of any reports about Steam snooping around files. Where did you hear that?
Doesn't seem to deactivate the key, but SoC and CoP seems to be picky to redeem with the steam key.