Posts by th3l4st0ne

I'd domesticate it and raise an army
TREAD UPDATE: We're apparently going to make a frankenstein AIO out of 2 120mm units, more pleasure to ensue.
sadly, we don't have spare DDR4 laying around...and I forgot to mention Canada, so everything is 30% more expensive.
Me and a pal are bored to death these days and are planning to buy something and overclock it to doomsday. Currently looking at those AM1 cpu with the only ITX OC'able board, whole thing comes at 100$ but... I'm afraid we won't be able to push it until smoke comes out. Any idea for a cheap board/cpu combo that could be used for such "entertainment"?
It means after the people who preordered BF3, it's time for BF4 premium people to feel the broomhandle Keep in mind, you'll have the dlc but won't be able to join premium only servers.
I just hope they rework Soul Memory and 60fps weapon durability.
Meanwhile in Canada, a 380 costs 300$ .
Yea finally got to make everything running and damn, Arch is blazing fast! No lag on 720p, but 1080p still has a few hickup and framerate feels low. AMD drivers are updated, gave more cache to chrome...any idea if there's something else I can try to give it a boost?
My only real gripe with Arch is installing a .deb or .rpm is really unintuitive, I can't believe you still have to tarball ,which never works for me...
Did activate the proprietary ones, heck they are the 1st thing I did after install.