Posts by wholeeo

For sale is my EK Evo Acetal+Nickel CPU Block. It is in excellent condition, nearly mint. It will include its original packaging and all accessories. If you need more pictures of the block before making your decision feel free to PM me. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, whichever of the two is most cost effective. I accept Paypal, Google Wallet (Preferred), and Amazon Payments. Thanks!
For sale are my Kingston HyperX 2666mhz DDR4 set of ram, model HX426C15FBK4/32. They are in perfect condition and will include original packaging. Highest I was able to clock them on X99 was 3200 on 125 bclk, ymmv. I kept them on 2666 due to wanting to keep a 100...
For sale is my Asus X99 Deluxe USB 3.1 motherboard. The board is in excellent condition and will include original packaging and accessories which most of went unused. I accept PayPal, Google Wallet and Amazon Payments. Cards will be shipped either via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, whichever is most cost effective.
For sale are my EVGA GTX 980 Tis + EK Nickel+Acetal Waterblock and Backplates. The cards are in excellent condition and will include all original literature, OEM shroud, and accessories as well as original packaging. The cards are game stable at a bit over 1500+ so needless to say they are great clockers. The EK Acetal+Nickel blocks are also in excellent condition and also include the black EK backplates. All original packaging and accessories will be included. I'm...
I love my 6P
For sale is an Intel i7 5960x processor which is stable at 4.6 @ 1.3v (thoroughly tested with x264 Stress Test). This CPU has always been under water and hasn't really seen any use worth its while. Included is the Intel Tuning Protection Plan for in case you ever go crazy with it. The CPU is batch J513B036 Item will be shipped via UPS Ground. I accept Google Payments, Paypal and Amazon Payments. Feel free to ask me any questions via PM. I'll be parting out my entire...
So I'll be parting out my system due to life circumstances and would like to get the following items appraised. Intel i7 5960x 4.6 @ 1.3v EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC OEM Shroud EVGA GTX 980 Ti OEM Shroud (both cards game stable at 1500mhz+) EK Acetal+Nickel 980 Ti Blocks EK Supremacy Acetal+Nickel CPU Block EVGA P2 1200W PSU + EVGA Black Sleeved Cables Asus X99 Deluxe USB 3.1 Version Gentle Typhoons GT-15 Fans XSPC D5 Pump + Dual Bay Reservoir Combo XPSC RX480 (latest...
How? Don't see any addon option in chrome mobile on nexus 6p
Have no complaints here. Used it with several Rog Swift's a few months back and most recently with a Z77 Deluxe.