Posts by wholeeo

Updated my post.
Yeah, even Ubuntu won't load into X but the strange thing is it tries to load on my integrated IGPU instead of the GPU and still no go. I wish I could disable my card via bios to test further. edit: Well, I was able to get it to run in X. First I had to set my bios so that IGPU is primary. Then I had to add parameter nouveau.modeset=0 to the end of the linux line under Grub.Source: ...
I just put mine under water and it's a mess in there..lolWhat pump will you be using and where do you plan on mounting it?
Anyone else having issues with Mint not loading X? I had to run SAT via the terminal. I was able to get my sticks 3200 sticks to run at 3466 but with 18-19-19-38-2 timings (SAT stable). I'm assuming I'm better off dropping them back down to 3200 or even 3000 with tighter timings?
You were right. I got 3466 SAT stable at 18-19-19-38-2 @ 1.38v. I was able to get 3600 to boot into Windows but didn't play with it enough to get it SAT stable. At this point I'm wondering if I should just stick with 3200 at trying to score a lower timings.
Anyone know a thing or two about this set of sticks? EVGA 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Desktop Memory Kit http://www.microcenter.com/product/459742/16GB_2_x_8GB_DDR4-3200_PC4-25600_CL16_Desktop_Memory_Kit I just exchanged a Fury X 2400 set after being disappointed that Kingston did the ol switcharoo on the modules to Microns. I could barely get anything over the spec'd speeds and timings out of these. I had a set of the same sticks on X99 some time ago and...
Maybe with these Domino's can finally be worth a damn.
Mine can't, I don't deserve it.
Was playing it upscaled to 4K with DSR and everything maxed last night on my 1080 and was amazed I was still getting over 100 fps. Vulkan voodoo.
It's so frustrating waiting on water cooling parts. I got my two rads in, gpu block installed, now all I'm waiting for is the tubing and cpu block to arrive. With that said I put myself in quite a dilemma. I have no idea how I am going to mount my EK-XRES 100 DDC in my NZXT Manta ITX case nor how I'm going to route the tubing. Edit: Well found the solution to my XRES problem. Only thing is now I got to drive an hour away to get it so that I can finish up my build...