Posts by wholeeo

I played the crap out of this game this weekend during the free period. I liked it so much I decided to buy the premium edition. At the moment I've only played Commando which is at level 8. Can't wait to continue to go through the levels and get the better perks. Firebug will probably be the next class I try, all that AoE damage.
I'm assuming you ran it as administrator?
Wake me up when this matters,
After owning the monitor since release I just recently recognized that it had 2 usb slots on the left side. Those things have been so useful to me.
OK, I want in on this prestigious club. Count me in.
Should I think there's a problem with my 24-pin cable (sleeved EVGA cable set)? UEFI and OS report 3.280V for the +3.3V rail. I'll try the original cable which has went unused to verify when I am able. Was just wondering if I should be concerned about that.
DRAM overclocking has to be the most bang your head against the wall type of OC'ing ever. At what point does one know that VCCSA is set at the right place?
I have a problem with the Mint installer not seeing the extra partitions on my bench drive. On this drive I have Windows 7 and two empty partitions. One being a 11 gig one just for Mint. The installer sees this drive as a completely empty and only allows me to use the entire drive.
For sale is a barely new XSPC Dual Bay Reservor / D5 Vario Pump Combo. The pump has about a month of used, probably less. Looking for $90 shipped. I accept Paypal or Google Payments. Item will be shipped either via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, whichever is most convenient. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.