Posts by wholeeo

I love me some Straight Talk with ATTs sim. $45 a month, unlimited everything except for 5gb of LTE which is enough for me and best of all on ATTs network which is excellent in my area. Going to give Google Fi a try though I doubt it can beat that per month.
Waiting for that 6P is killing me. Moto G is running on life support. Lag, reboots on its own, nagging about not enough space.
I have access to lab grade Acetone. That wouldn't remove any wording off of the heat spreaders would it? Also, how safe is it if it were to get on the PCB?Thanks.
Fixed.JK, maybe not.
I usually don't care about what NIC my board comes with except for when Windows nags about not having drivers available on clean installs (perhaps not the case anymore with W10). That just drives me mad. I don't use disc drives so driver discs are usually coasters to me.
What an amusing thread,
Single ply toilet paper at AMD.
Sorry, I'm not taking any trades at the moment.
For sale is my about month or two old post recall tablet.. The tablet is in perfect condition as it was sent to me brand new a month or two ago when Nvidia recalled the old units. Included will be a Shield controller, a flip cover, original packaging, literature and the controller's travel case. Only reason I'm selling this is because I recently ordered the Nexus 6P which itself is pretty huge so I don't think I'll be needing the tablet any more. Item will be shipped...
Thanks, I'll try that out next time I bother to play it.