Posts by uncholowapo

in for 5450
Sorry man. US only Yes it does
I'm alright now. Living in debt isn't fun though
Unfortunately, I was in an accident and came out of the hospital with a very hefty bill. I had a sale for another hospital bill here in the past and it worked out awesomely so I thought you guys could help me out again. I'm almost in tears having to let go of my baby frown.gif but I know it will go into good hands with any of you getting it. All prices are shipped and will only ship in the US. I can take both verified Paypal and Amazon Payments. Thanks guys. 1x Western...
I've had these 2 routers sitting doing nothing since I replaced them with the ASUS one I have now. The WRT54G was my first ever and the WRT110 succeeded it. Maybe one of you guys can put them to good use. Verified Paypal and Amazon Payments. US only. Thanks guys. Linksys WRT110 Router - $12 Linksys WRT54G V8 - $10
Nothing much else to say. If you still have your old Xbox 360 and would like to make it wireless, I'm your man. US only, verified Paypal and Amazon payments. Thanks guys.
Unfortunately, I was in an accident and came out of the hospital with a very hefty bill. I had a sale for another hospital bill here in the past and it worked out awesomely so I thought you guys could help me out again. I'm almost in tears having to let go of my baby but I know it will go into good hands with any of you getting it. All prices are shipped and will only ship in the US. I can take both verified Paypal and Amazon Payments. Thanks guys. NZXT Phantom 410...
Unfortunately, I was in an accident and came out of the hospital with a very hefty bill. I had a sale for another hospital bill here in the past and it worked out awesomely so I thought you guys could help me out again. I'm almost in tears having to let go of my baby but I know it will go into good hands with any of you getting it. All prices are shipped and will only ship in the US. I can take both verified Paypal and Amazon Payments. Thanks guys. XSPC Raystorm with...
Unfortunately, I was in an accident and came out of the hospital with a very hefty bill. I had a sale for another hospital bill here in the past and it worked out awesomely so I thought you guys could help me out again. All prices are shipped and will only ship in the US. I can take both verified Paypal and Amazon Payments. Thanks guys. SLI Bridges All bridges are $4 each except the Tri-SLI ones. Those are $6. 1x MSI Cross Fire bridge 1x Extra small ASUS SLI bridge 2x...
I finally paid off my hospital bill with the help of you guys so I want to get started building my rig again Title says it all. I want to switch to a cheaper platform so I don't need Intel right now. Depending on the board I'll probably need some cash on top. If I can't get any trades it is for sale too at $115 shipped. Thanks to those who helped, it meant alot.