Posts by uncholowapo

Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( All prices are shipped and take non-CC Paypal as well as Amazon Payments. - Wired Xbox 360 Controller $20 Let me know if you have any questions. Also, check out some of the other stuff I have for sale... please
Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( All prices are shipped and take non-CC Paypal as well as Amazon Payments. - TP-LINK N900 Wireless PCI Express Adapter (TL-WDN4800) $20 - TP-LINK N300 Wireless PCI Express Adapter (TL-WN881ND) $10 Let me know if you have any questions. Also, check out some of the other stuff I have for sale... please
Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( All prices are shipped and take non-CC Paypal as well as Amazon Payments. - EVGA Supernova NEX750G 80 plus Gold Rated PSU $65 - Seagate Pipeline HD.2 Desktop Hard Drive 250GB $15 - Samsung SP2004C Desktop Hard Drive 200GB $13 - Microcenter branded ADATA SSD 128GB $30 Sold! - 3x Western Digital WD10EZEX Desktop Hard Drive 1TB $40 - LG Blu-Ray/DVD drive (UH12NS30) $30...
Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( I would really prefer to sell these locally only because shipping costs, especially for the Phantom, would be astronomical. If you really, really want the case then you'd have to pay extra for shipping on top of the asking price by non-CC Paypal or Amazon Payments. - White Bitfenix Prodigy M-ITX $40 - White NZXT Phantom 630 Windowed $70 Let me know if you have any...
Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( All prices are shipped and take non-CC Paypal as well as Amazon Payments. - Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler Black Series $40 - Corsair SP120 Fan $10 - Corsair AF140 Fan $10 - Cooler Master MassFlow 200mm Fan Red LED $13 Let me know if you have any questions. Also, check out some of the other stuff I have for sale... please
Hey guys, I've got to sell my stuff to pay for taxes. Yay for being an independent contractor :'( All prices are shipped and take non-CC Paypal as well as Amazon Payments. - Intel i5-4690K $190 - Intel Celeron G1610 $20 - ASRock Z97 Extreme4 $100 - 2x4GB Patriot Viper DDR3 Memory 2400Mhz 1.65v (PV38G240C1K) $70 Let me know if you have any questions. Also, check out some of the other stuff I have for sale... please EDIT: For some reason the editor isn't letting me...
Bump
I'd like the prices for the whole computer itself and for the individual parts shipped please.Thanks guys.
in for 5450
Sorry man. US only Yes it does