Posts by tpi2007

A must read comment there:Anyway, aren't top loading washers less efficient and more prone to problems? We don't use those here in Europe.
I was referencing to the tons of contaminated water from Fukushima in the post I was replying to, and as Blameless said, there is of course more of that around the planet.But other than that, you are looking at the wrong terms, I thought I had made it clear in the second post what those terms were, but apparently not.As I said, it's an ongoing process, long term. Read it as you will (and the fact that you omitted the second sentence (see below) from that paragraph is...
So, Microsoft doesn't provide an option to control / shut down an always running app unless you create a Microsoft account, with the on/off toggle (like one who runs and closes stuff like Afterburner would expect) coming from alternatively executing two .reg files for enabling / disabling of the function and then having to restart explorer, signing out and then signing in, or restarting the computer to apply? That is quite the oversight (not really, they are probably...
They, HP, are doing it now, they backtracked. A firmware to reverse the lock will be made available within two weeks. They say that they may do it again in the future, but I doubt it, it's probably just PR speech to please stockholders. The backlash of people recommending other printer brands must have stopped them for...
Preparing the lifeboats to go where? That's the thing. In my opinion, this is more like preparing a submarine to go to the bottom of the ocean and try to live in a sunken ship (Mars) that will be in worse condition than the planet we are currently.Since a computer game (Fallout) was already mentioned, we might as well build an underwater city right here on Earth, a la BioShock.
For a 20w TDP I'd say that's probably when they expect the architecture and process to be refined enough to meet the performance target as it's a lofty one. It still doesn't tell us much about when Volta for desktop will be available. Surely sooner than that, it seems. Exactly when is the question.Anyway, Xavier? Everybody knows that Manuel is where it's at.
It's hard for me to confuse it with that game franchise since I never played it.But you know what I meant, read the sentence again and notice the terms used. It's a long term thing, just as the plan for setting up a colony in Mars is.
So, let's see, we are turning this planet into a radioactive desert wasteland with ultimately little to no living conditions, so instead of trying to fix it by spending lots of money on solutions to the problems, let's instead spend lots of money on travelling through radiation, heading towards a deserted planet that has little to no living conditions.It's a bit ironic.But then again, we went to the moon first and only found the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic...
Repost: http://www.overclock.net/t/1612516/eurogamer-advertising-standars-launches-investigation-into-no-mans-sky
Exactly. I don't know why people are saying $700. That's what the 1080 FE costs. It the 1080 would cost anything near that, the 1080 and 1070 prices would have to come down quite a bit. Why? What does AMD have that competes with them? Vega won't be out in January, so Nvidia will milk the market as much as they can until then. Price cuts in March / April? Perhaps, depending on how Vega does, but that is after many units sold.