Posts by tpi2007

The 1080 costs at best half the Titan X and at worst $500 less. I don't think that anybody is thinking that they made a bad deal. Nvidia is increasingly making sure to space out the cards more and one of the effects is that people won't feel cheated.I'd go as far as suggest that people who bought a 1080 wait until next year for Volta. There's already a rumour going around that Nvidia will want to use the 16nm node to its full potential before the 10nm one is ready and that...
Sorry for the second post in a row, but I only tried it now, I also can't upload images, just like Crazy9000.
Same here. Exactly as TwoCables reported, both problems. I also logged out and cleared the cookies, logged back in, the problem is still the same.
Useful review, it's nice to have a baseline comparison review like this, you don't see these everyday. Rep+ Also, I didn't even know that Intel had an aftermarket cooler that is just a taller version of their stock one. The wraith as expectd does pretty well, almost as good as the CM Evo 212 in temperatures. Noise, of course is a different matter, but the fan size difference explains that.
That's a politically correct statement, saying good things about it and talking hypothetically about the future. What I want to see is them talking about actually implementing it. The statement carefully skirts around the issue.What point? The part you are emphasizing now is more personal experience than anything and adding to that it wasn't what I was talking about, nor does is have anything to do with what you were quoting me for (see below).As others have already...
They actually did release all the way up to Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta for the HD 6000 and 5000 series, but they didn't brag about it:http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows+7+-+64Release notes: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-16.2.1-for-Non-GCN-Products-Release-Notes.aspxThe driver works with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
That's also true, and they should be commended for that. Ryse may not have been the best of games, but they can try a second time. And in any case it's the matter of principle that counts: a new IP that they have in the future, I hope they do the same thing and keep it.However, if they can boast about DX 12 on such an advanced engine, I hope they release it with a Vulkan render path too. If they don't I can only interpret it as them being cozy in bed with Microsoft for DX...
I was going to say it happens often, but this thread is quite surreal in that regard.
Not again, what on earth is happening with people on this thread? Is it because it's a weekend near the end of July?Please, take the time to read the parts in red below, taken directly from the Steam page of the game Ryse: Son of Rome:I'm not making this up, it's written right there, and it is correct. The Ryse IP is not owned by Microsoft, it's Crytek's IP, there is no Microsoft in any of that legalese. MS published the game for the Xbox One, that is all.See more...
Not this conversation again, the issue is perfectly framed in the discussion that followed above, go read it.