Posts by Sean Webster

Essentially follow this for install and no tweaking needed much for windows 10.  You can learn more from this as well: http://www.thessdreview.com/ssd-guides/optimization-guides/complete-guide-to-speeding-up-your-pcs-boot-times/
1. You store originals of your photos on flickr? 2. The answer could be anything....3. Again, storing originals on a streaming service? Your questions are way way to vague. Elaborate? As for dropbox, I store all my important docs in my dopbox folder as a 4th backup.  Yeah, all you need is at least 3 copies total. That's what I still use. I have no need for anything else personally. I sometimes do image backups of my OS with Acronis True Image, but for my other files I just...
Well, I doubt I would get a $60 an hour job under someone too lol. Right now my fee is roughly $60-100 an hour depending on the jobs I do around here in Boca for PC work, but this is with me just doing things on my own. It isn't a 9-5, just a few jobs a week here and there. I also compensate by doing some photo work here and there as well as writing SSD storage reviews. My friend and I also do car work and tuning, but that is mostly him. Getting a full time job is going to...
Before:     After:  
Sideways also works like how I showed.  Some people also think the world is flat still. lol The heat rises argument means nothing here. Just think, is it more effective to blow air at a heatsink on a controller chip that is made to dissipate heat when air passes the fins or on the back side of a PCB without any cooling fins? The heatsink obviously. Does heat rise? Yes, but in such a confined space as a computer case, that doesn't apply. Air will go where it is pushed or...
Ah, well if you go with that type of fan, it is designed to blow air upwards. At least that is what users commented in the review section.
I don't understand what you are talking about in your first question. What vantec? How would a fan pointed at the LSI card affect a PCIe cards mounting when it can only mount one way at all?I mean rest the fan sitting on the PSU...like how I have these two just sitting on the PSU aimed at the SSD.
Thanks all! I wound up grabbing the Logitech K400 Plus and I found a Logictech M215 mouse in my closet I never opened and both seem to be working perfectly at about 10-15ft right now. :)
 I would only do tech support if I make make my fee of $60 an hour, too many idiots to deal with for anything less than that. lol My friend said the position i am offered would be setting up systems and maintenance and such for like 50K a year, which isnt too bad. I'm just not sure which route to take yet.   Nice! Good luck with work. I want to see some nice shots with that bad boy!
Just woke up and installed Windows 7 Pro x64 on the ASRock Z97 Extreme6.  To make your Windows 7 USB UEFI bootable, you needed to modify the efi folder and add a boot entry for the UEFI. I had that in my Windows 7 install guide, here is the video on how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDm8rWr3dV8 But to make it easier for you, just download this folder of the efi boot files and replace the efi folder at the root of your install usb....