Posts by Sean Webster

Well, as a reply from the author today, it was indeed a typo and he revised it.
the mx100 comes with migration software, you can use it in your case no issue. 
I'm just curious, what shows that it is just a generic drive and windows doesn't detect it as a SSD array? Has disk defrag ever been run on the drive? You do have Windows 7 as stated in your sig correct?
Defrag should automatically be disabled for the array as windows should detect it as a SSD. If it is not, then just disable manually.  Prefetch sn't really anything much to think about either. Both features will definitely not kill the drives lol. Whoever said that is a little slow...
It should support SATA 6Gb/s. SATA cables are all the same, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work fine.
I just leave it alone myself. IDK if disabling it affects it or not.
I had windows updates take up 30GB on my father's PC randomly. After installing all updates and running a disk cleanup I gained back the space. Give that a try?
I'm pretty sure that is a typo. I'll find out and get back to you later. :) Toshiba A19nm NAND is Toggle 2.0. Toggle 2.0 is asynchronous. 
Clone the OS to the new mSATA drive or reinstall windows onto it. As long as your mobo supports booting from mSATA you should be good
Autoruna doesn't show boot delay, but it shows everything that is loaded on boot and allows u to disable stuff