Posts by profit8652

You are the man. DAMN edit the thread title geez what a soggy blanket
Would be seriously problematic to get these stateside...... Well I happen to know some investors that would love to easily bring 500 of these over here. We have listed the inquiry :thumb:with alibaba and will continue to watch this thread. If there is enough interest I would be willing to increase the order size accordingly. Let me know guys.
Thread closed.... ToughPower or Corsair FTW Silver certified or better. If not your asking for trouble when you are drawing any kind of real load.
What's the PSU brand and cert? It most certainly could be PSU related if you have a knock off, which could also be related to a power switching issue -- related to cheap components and bad manufacturing processes.
If your looking for a contractor to help get the project rolling on a bigger production scale let us know. ramelectronics.com Love to see projects like this pay off for the home inventor. Great work man
I like math and graduated with my CS degree last winter. Is this type of algorithm even possible? Is there a way or is Apple just gonna be throwing money into a pit trying to make this happen.
I believe you have to register as a developer and then sign in. Which will give you access to everything you need to begin.
Those look like schokkey diodes:thumb: could be wrong just a guess.
I agree with not wanting to write a novel, this is a good question but it comes down to what each was built for. The GPU is made to crunch number while the CPU was made to be an intelligent manager of all components connected to the motherboard. Intel has the XEON PHI coprocessor that is branded as their accelerator cores. Pretty cool stuff but such a broad questions sir. All I can saw is read read read, there is so much out there on parallel processing and what...
The comments are hilarious. Just set up an apache server and open your firewall ports. Because to do your due diligence with your apache mod write scripts. You want to set up an O-auth type environment to verify whom is coming into your open port. When done correctly you can access your computer from anywhere and even magic packet your rig awake. When it is idle. This can be very technical but totally worth it considering at that point you have a huge personal cloud...