Posts by armourcore9brker

No Malwarebytes? I use the premium version and it seems to work great. It seems people supplement their AV with Malwarebytes (free) anyways.
How does the PandaBoard compare to the i.MX6 Quad MicroSOM? Link
I am pretty sure the video was meant for people who already know about the RPi. It's to show that you can simply drop this into anything that was already used by a pi and it will fit correctly.Maybe more companies will take it and the RPi will essentially be a standardized form factor.
SourceI'd say it's worth the $40 to $100 for an upgradeable system.
I hope they've fixed their driver problems.
You'll be 100% fine. The G2020T pulls around 28W typical. Max isn't going to be too much higher. http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Pentium-G2020T-vs-Intel-Pentium-G2020 The 650 is also a power sipper.
If you want to stress test some of the smaller PSUs like the Pico-PSUs, I own this kit: Link(Un)fortunately, I keep my parts selection in the low wattage area because I like to use the pico. I can grab a Kill-A-Watt and do some stress testing to see how this, semi-modern, commercial kit does.As for AC-DC converters, there are a ton that you can find on eBay (usually for signage). They easily reach into the 500W+ range. Use one of those converters and the PicoPSU-160-Xt and...
Congrats Dyson! It's been a fun ride.
Looks like the RVZ01 clones are coming in now: AZZA CSAZ-103 16.84L I actually kind of like the way it looks. Not sure if it is worth the price though. Looks like it might be able to fit a 240mm rad (only states 2x120mm).
Where are you planning on getting the i7-4765T? Ebay has an ES for 300 USD and Mouser has it for 382 USD. You seem to be concerned about price of the case. You can save a lot of money by switching to a different 35W part or move to 45W. Then you can get a more expensive case. As for your case. FC10 or FC9 With a low TDP processor, and a Pico-PSU, you can have a nearly silent PC. The only fan will be your gpu.