Posts by armourcore9brker

Worst part for me is that they are including the Type C connector but it's still only on USB 2.0 What a waste of a "flagship".
In Intel documentation they state it needs to be implemented in the BIOS. It's not necessarily a hardware thing.
AFOX HD7850 Single Slot [[SPOILER]] They were crazy over-priced ($285).
I'm on my phone so I can't look it up but I feel like you're way overpaying for that SSD.
Not going to be the best for gaming because it doesn't clock very high in its 45W TDP envelope.I'd buy it but I care more about transcoding/server/compiling duties in my rigs than pure gaming.As with most server products, it's absolutely drool-worthy for those that need it and pretty meh for everyone else.
I'd say a board design that contains everything, and then just removing the chips/ports for lower end hardware is the more efficient design. The board itself is not expensive. The R&D is what is the major cost.
It was my mistake. It looked like the pci slot cover ended at the last displayport.I was thinking it would be tall like an evga kingpin.
I'd think the biggest problem might be how tall it is. It might not fit.
I think you might be talking about a different card. This card was announced today and doesn't have an MSRP. Release date is late summer.
AMD R9 Nano. 6in (152.4 mm) 2x Perf/Watt compared to the R9 290X. Releases at the end of summer. I know my next GPU.