Posts by Jerm357

Yeah, I went ahead and bought the Cloud 1 since I don't think I need the USB sound card on the Cloud 2 and since thats really the only difference, its was not worth the price difference to me. I looked at the Philips SHP9500 and really wanted to try them, but I needed closed back headphones since these are only for when I cant use my 5.1 speaker setup and I need the sound to be quite. The only thing that had me thinking about the Cloud 2 is the USB sound card and if it...
I'm thinking about picking up a set of HyperX Cloud headphones, but I need help deciding which model to go with. I'm wondering about the USB sound card on the cloud 2's and if it will really be any use to me. I have an ASUS Maximus Hero IX with the SupremeFX S1220 codec, so would I get better audio from the onboard sound card or the USB sound card on the cloud 2? I don't really plan to use the 7.1 option on the cloud 2's, but I'm worried about not getting enough volume if...
Why cant we get some brightness control on the Maximus version of Aura like the GPU version of the software has?With the GPU software, I can just pick a color, then use the color slider to set the brightness I want. I cant figure out how to do that on motherboard version of Aura. They need to just change it and do what Logitech does and just use numbers to set the colors.
Yes, Its under Advanced > ROG Effects. There you will find the "Onboard LED" setting that will turn off the Start button Led and the onboard hard drive leds.
I was having this same problem and it was making me crazy. I finally figured it out and it was all because I was over looking the option in the Aura software. Under the Independent tab using Aura there are options for the RGB when in "Powered OFF" state. It was set on "Color cycle" by default and I changed it to the "OFF" setting. Now every thing works like I want with the RGB's off when the system is off but still have the Start button led on like I wanted. If you want...
For some reason this would not work for me, but I found the same option in the Aura software. Under the Independent tab there are options for the RGB when Powered OFF. It was set on "Color cycle" by default and I changed it to the "OFF" setting. Now every thing works like I want with the RGB's off when the system is off but still have the Start button led on like I wanted.
This worked for me, thanks. I just had to turn them back on in the Aura software after, but it works now. The only down side was that it also turned off the start button light too. I don't really plan to keep it like this, but it just bugged me that I did not know how to do it if I ever wanted to.
I know how to turn them on or off, but the problem is the when there turned on or off there always on or off. I want them to come on when the system is booted and turn off when the system is powered down.
I have one of the Hero versions of these boards and when I turn my system off the RGB's on the board stays on. Does any one know if there's a setting to have them on when the system is on and off when its off? I tried a few thing but nothing has worked.
I got to add Alien Isolation too. That game sucks me in every time I play it.