Posts by morencyam

I'm definitely close enough to make the drive worth it. Count me IN! PS. Extremely generous giveaway. Kudos to you good sir
So how does anything get power if you there are no visible wires? Windowless side panel? That would defeat the purpose of building an aesthetically pleasing rig.I too would like to see your build if that's how you see things.And I really hope you joined OCN for a reason other than to tell lowfat that you don't like his build.
Just reverse the gravity in the case. Problem solved
Set it on top of a sponge. No screws needed.
yup, We've used hydrolysis at work to strip rust and other coatings off some metal parts. Works pretty well
Or you could just strip the rest of the nickel off and just have a bare copper block. It won't affect performance at all
Between those two I'd go with the Nexus just because it doesn't have all the Samsung bloatware crap. If you are open to suggestions, I highly recommend the OnePlus One. I just got mine on Saturday am extremely satisfied. The build quality is amazing. Feel so much more solid than my old Samsung Galaxy S4. And I have yet to see the battery drop below 30% after all day heavy use. Almost 5 hours of screen on time yesterday and 18 hours off the charger. Couldn't be happier...
Just an update, I got my OPO on Saturday and my Diztronic TPU case and Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass screen protector were delivered Sunday. The case is great, exactly what I was expecting. Doesn't add too much to the phone but still offers good protection. The screen protector is really nice too. Fits on the phone perfect, and you can't even tell it's there unless you look for the edge or the earpiece speaker and front camera cutout. Overall, very happy with both the case and...
Congrats on the OPO. I just got mine over the weekend and absolutely love it. I don't have any of the bugs and problems that others have reported(yellow band, random reboots, etc). No regrets whatsoever. The Sandstone back feels amazing, I just with I didn't have to cover it with a case, but it's not worth the risk of not using and kind of case. Battery life is the best in any phone I've ever owned. I had 18 hours on batter with almost 5 hours of screen on time yesterday...
When the M7 became too much of a hassle to use(had multiple problems with it, camera glitches and no wifi), I used my wife's Galaxy S4 for a few weeks until I got a OnePlus One. I hated TouchWiz. I rooted and used the CyanogenMod installer and installed CM10(or maybe 11, I can't remember), which doesn't have TW obviously. It made the phone feel so much smoother. So that's a possible route if you decide on the Note.My old HTC One M7 had 32gb storage without expandable...