Posts by morencyam

I've used their 3:1 for just about all my sleeving. Just also used it for my first attempt at heatshrinkless and it worked well.
I've never used them myself, but I've seen a lot of good things. The only issue that some have had is that monsoon changed the barb to silver plated. Some argue that silver can cause slight corrosion issues, but again I haven't had that issue. Might be worth looking into more and possibly contacting Frozen to see if they are the silver plated barbs contrary to what is shown in the picture
delete
delete
Compression fittings have to match the tubing measurement. So in your case you would need 7/16 ID x 5/8 OD compression fittings. As for brand, I've only used Bitspower compression fittings, but have used EK and XSPC adapters and haven't had any problems with any of them. I did have one Bitspower 90 degree rotary compression fittings leak, but that was one out of about 50 that I've ever used Edit. site was acting funky and multiposted on me. Apologies
I definitely like the third revision the best. Those new legs looks bad a$$
In please. I've always wanted to play this
I third that. Don't like the new site at all. Haven't liked it from day one. Hard to navigate IMO. I've resorted to FCPU, whether I'm actually looking to make a purchase of my own or helping someone else look for parts.At the very least, I think they need to add the option to use the "Classic Site" like PayPal with their new site layout.
I also used a MountainMods IO bracket. Very high quality. Haven't used a CaseLabs that Spotswood recommended, but I'd take his word for it, he knows his modding stuff
Keep the retention ring loose on the board. Install the block/pump and twist it so the teeth on the ring line up with the notches on the block/pump. Then tighten down the ring. That's how I had to install my H55 when I was using that temporarily.