Posts by senna89

Ok guys but Crucial compared to Samsung have more degraded and usury ? M.2 Samsung 850 is ugly
anyone ?
Hi Guys Im looking for a cheap SSD for M.2 slot. I want a space arount 500GB and a good general performance and i see only Crucial MX300 or Samsung 850 Evo. Before i had 850 EVO in Sata format, so i want to know if with Crucial MX300 compared to 850 Evo in the home pratical use there's a really or noticiable differences as performance or not.
I want to connect only the power on cable, so i can remove the led power cable without problems, right ?
Excuse me guys I bought an Evolv ATX Tempered Glass, and i still not bought the PC hardware but i want to ask you a question. trols and front LED, but i notice also a cable with SATA power connector, what is this ? the card need to be powered ? Ih the connector theres writed "power", but what means ??? And the reset cable where is ? This is the description words on the connectors from left to right : Connector 1 : frontal led cable Connector 2 : LED SW Connector 3...
i dont know, im asking to you
Excuse me guys I bought an Evolv ATX Tempered Glass, and i still not bought the PC hardware but i want to ask you a question. trols and front LED, but i notice also a cable with SATA power connector, what is this ? the card need to be powered ? Ih the connector theres writed "power", but what means ??? And the reset cable where is ? This is the description words on the connectors from left to right : Connector 1 : frontal led cable Connector 2 : LED SW Connector 3...
Im looking for the less problematic product.I read for example that MSI reach highter vrm temperature, this is true ?And the bios stability is the same for all ?I will use it with 1700x / 1800x and Gskill 3200CL14 b-die samsung
help
Hi guy Im looking for the best X370 Motherboard between these : - Asus X370 Pro Prime - MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon - Asrock X370 Gaming K4 What is better as Ram frequency limits, hardware issues or strange behavior ? I want less problem possible and im not overclocker