Posts by senna89

have u coil whine with Strix Advance A8G ?
Anyone can say me if the EVGA product ( SC or FTW ) suffers to a particular coil whine problem ? More than other brands ? Control quality issue or simply a diffusion questions ? You can recommend me an EVGA product or better choose another brand ? FTW more problems than ACX and SC ?
yes but my question is if EVGA is coil effected much more other products. speaking about quality control of evga. Using youtube or google there are many coil whine cases but about EVGA is full , so this depends only by diffusion or because EVGA is bad ?
Hi guys I want to buy a GTX 1080 but i must choose between : EVGA ACX 3.0 EVGA FTW Asus Strix A8G But i read about a specific problem of coil whine with the EVGA product card. Much more than other brands. This is true ? Do you recommend me EVGA ?
Anyone can help me ? Possible the VGA card insertion cause increasing of voltage lines of MOBO ( i means the 3.3 - 5 and 12V ) ?
OMG Hi Guys ! I bought a 1080 Founders Edition, and now i notice also it have coin whine !!! How can be possible all Pascal family Founders and Custom have this problem ? Customs should have completelly different circuit and components !!!! What cause this problem ? the GPU ? If i want to change my card, what is the model thant not suffer this problem ?
Anyone can tell me how do a CLEAR CMOS whit this mobo ?
Anyone can say me if the GTX 1080 FE is noise during syntetic benchmark like Ungine Valley or 3D Mark ?
Hi Guys I have Asus Maximus VI Hero ( Z87 ) with last bios. All perfect since i replace the VGA. I replace a GTX 980 reference with GTX 1080 Founders Edition, and run OK But the fans rpm is highter than first and the noise is bad now. And i do any others changes. The fans is not at max and can set itself through QFAN of my motherboard but simply run slightly highter than before. The CPU fan for example before was around 380-400rpm stable, now is around 530rpm only in...
no competence here ?