Posts by senna89

no competence here ?
anyone ?
Excuse this is the only one location that i can insert the Wifi module in my motherboard. ( above the VGA is impossible for the CPU cooler, and down theres my sound card ) This location is very near to the VGA, not cover the VGA fan ( i have classic reference vga cooler ), but im not sure if this can create some problems of funtionality ( interferance, hear and other ) to the WiFi board or also to the VGA. Can you give some feedback about ? Images are not mine but the...
Excuse this is the only one location that i can insert the Wifi module in my motherboard. ( above the VGA is impossible for the CPU cooler, and down theres my sound card ) This location is very near to the VGA, not cover the VGA fan ( i have classic reference vga cooler ), but im not sure if this can create some problems of funtionality ( interferance, hear and other ) to the WiFi board or also to the VGA. Can you give some feedback about ? Images are not mine but the...
Excuse me guys Anyone know the Eve SC204 ? How is compared to the famous Adam A3x and Eve SC204 ? Im looking for a musical sound, smooth and forgive, not a too analytic studio sound.
Anyone know the Tannoy Reveal 402 ? Musically speaking how is compared to the Adam A3x and Eve SC204 ?
Anyone can say me something about Benq BL2420PT for gaming ? Specially the input lag ????
Hi guys, anyone tryed or hears the new Fiio K5 as headphone amp ? Can you give us more details about sound signature as headphone amplifier ??? Some frequency ranges are noticeably altered ( for example the bass ) or keep flat and neutral response ? It is good with HD650 ? In CES event the K5 was presented with 650, this means something ?
yes but they are unwatchable Are you know Q-Acustic ? specially 3010 model ?What kind of amp needed ?
its not only the two power cords, its also the price. I'll buy 1 speaker from am@zon to try .......