Posts by senna89

WHAT IS THE REAL DIFFERENCE TO USING A SOUNDBARD THAN SPEAKERS ? is there a real limit ?
Who is better in gaming beetwen two in gaming ( if i dont want the subwoofer ) ?
oh no !4-6ms is too much.
With the new wireless standard 802.11ac and the new modem router like TP-Link Archer D7 or Asus N68U with ac support ........ is now possible to play in wireless mode with the same ping and stability of ethernet cable ? i keep my PC and the modem in the same room at distance around 2-3m without walls behind. And i want to use the PCI card Asus PCE A66 ( the strongest wireless card in the market ).
help
Guys after reading a bit of opinions about the APC BACK UPS PRO ( but the same is true for other products ) .................... I saw that not everyone got the buzz noise, even talking abount the exactly same product some people says to have an hard buzz ( unsustainable if you keep it near the bed when sleep ) but others says to be quiet. So I ask myself how is possible this situations ? seems to be exagerate to be a simply different perceptibility for the users. RMA...
gaming, almost 95%.But i am not a fan of strong bass, usually i keep subwoofer to minimum, but i want the bass !So.... im looking for a stereo capable to replace also subwoofer, i do not pretend a 100% replacing but major part.
then only artificially boosted bass ? for example for gaming and movie with shoots and explosions the A2 bass is worst then other bigger sets ?
Excuse me guys, I read some users feedbacks where they said that Audioengine A2+ produces more bass than other bigger product like Maudio AV40 and Presonus E4.5, is it true ?
Excuse me guys, I read some users feedbacks where they said that Audioengine A2+ produces more bass than other bigger product like Maudio AV40 and Presonus E4.5, is it true ?