Posts by senna89

i can enable the npapi but is written that the next Chrome v45 will no longer support these.
NO PASS ( now ) TO WIN10 !!! Windows 10 is still bugged now, i just update my OS and 10 is not stable and full o bugs. OS seems to crash unexplainly with simple or easy moves !!! Sometimes the crash force to restart PC ( With Avast when i touch some settings the OS crash and tell me it must restart PC immediatelly, im sure the problem is widespread also with many others ) The login at start lagged me and add retard to start windows. Browsers run extremelly slow at start...
going to "chrome://flags/#enable-npapi" is written than the next version v.45 of crome this voice there will not be.
I use google translate and adblock ( not plus ) + the default extensions. the same extensions that i used before when PB went well.
Google Chrome everytimes i open tell me "the extension is not supported" and dont run, then i cant play to BF4 multiplayer. Before my format ( yesterday ) the browser said me the same but went anyway.
Google Chrome everytimes i open tell me "the extension is not supported" and dont run, then i cant play to BF4 multiplayer. Before my format ( yesterday ) the browser said me the same but went anyway. i'm forced to use IE as main browser only for this
for "driver" i means the monitor profile + ICC profilo.No applications
The new Win10 drivers by Creative run well for you ?
yes, i just installed VGA driver i have gtx 980 with forceware 355.xx
Until i updade my OS with Windows 10, my monitor ( Eizo fs2332 ) is not longer detected like this. its detected as "Generic plug&play display". With previous OS like 7, 8.0 and 8.1 automatically the OS download the drivers ( in Eizo sites theres not anythings ), but with Windows 10 is different. HELP ME PLEASE