Posts by senna89

gaming, almost 95%.But i am not a fan of strong bass, usually i keep subwoofer to minimum, but i want the bass !So.... im looking for a stereo capable to replace also subwoofer, i do not pretend a 100% replacing but major part.
then only artificially boosted bass ? for example for gaming and movie with shoots and explosions the A2 bass is worst then other bigger sets ?
Excuse me guys, I read some users feedbacks where they said that Audioengine A2+ produces more bass than other bigger product like Maudio AV40 and Presonus E4.5, is it true ?
Excuse me guys, I read some users feedbacks where they said that Audioengine A2+ produces more bass than other bigger product like Maudio AV40 and Presonus E4.5, is it true ?
Put the UPS near to the subwoofer ( magnetically shielded teorically ) can i got some problems of any kinds ?
viewing distance is only an apology !!!! this is PC station, not television, more or less all desk get the monitor around 60cm from the user. 23.8" is much more sharpe than 27"
THIS IS NOT WHQL !!!!
EXCUSE ME ........ using the cheat for unlocking 60fps can cause something to negative ? Some collateral effects ?
A dream comes true ! - 1440p in only 23.8" !!! - No more giant monitors for a good resolution !!! - 123 PPI !!! A good advantages than 1080p models without going to 4K !!! - AND ......................... ECO LIGHT SENSOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !
I have Edifier S330D now and i think to buy a 2.0, my preferential use is gaming but i never got a ultra powerfull bass because i dont like it. these speakers audioengine can be enough as bass or will be totally flat ?