Posts by senna89

how long last the battery on the xarmor u9w ( wireless model ) using it in gaming mode ?
the central surface is rubber ? difficoult to clean from dust ?
The new BL2420PT, the 1440p 23.8" of Benq when coming out in the market ?
Logitech K360 wireless keyboard can be good for gaming ? i dont speak about extremely low lag or ghosting but if it don't suffers of lag problems or other defect can be disappoint the game. And how long battery can last ? Logitech said around 3 YEARS, but really ?
other helps ?
Logitech K360 wireless keyboard can be good for gaming ? i dont speak about extremely low lag or ghosting but if it don't suffers of lag problems or other defect can be disappoint the game. And how long battery can last ? Logitech said around 3 YEARS, but really ?
How much capacity have these Energizer ? 3000mAh ? Other battery is around 2000-2500, then ...... how is possible to last 11x ? Should last +30-50%. And i can put 2 of these in the G602 for extreme long life ?
lithium ? U use lithium battery ?how do you do this ?
Logitech said around 250 hours in gaming mode, but usually i prefer to belive only to user feedback, then ....... im asking to all FPS gamers and G602 owners what is the real battery life ( approximately )
For Asus Phoebus i see in a review that reaches around 54 degrees during Crysis. 10W consumation but no heatsink