Posts by senna89

Ok but theres not any direct comparison with same heatsink against i5 7600k and i7 7700k ? I have now an i5 4670K haswell and its very hot, a Ryzen 1700x is hottest or not ?
Excuse meTemp on stock frequency ?
I have the only 3 stock fan in my 650D2*200mm top and front e 120mm in rearI want to buy the Lian O10 and add fans but im worried it cannot be competitive as cooling capacity compared to my 650D.PS : im speaking obviously about airflow, not liquid cooling.Ok i mean from bottom to top
IMPORTANT QUESTION Hi guys Anyone have the O10 or O11 models used with air cooling solution ? Can you give me some informations about CPU / GPU temperatures difference passing from other cases ? I have many doubts about the effectiveness of chimney airflow solution of these products, i want make a project but i dont want highter temp passing from my actual Corsair 650D.
IMPORTANT QUESTION Hi guys I would be interested purely thermal aspect of the new AMD Ryzen, specially compared to Intel i5 and i7 ( LGA 115x ) as far as I know from Haswell onwards ( since it have HSI unsoldered ) show both high temperatures usually. So I would like to have some information about from someone who already own a Ryzen and can do a direct comparisons. I plan to switch from my current case Corsair 650D to Lian Li O10, then i must switch also my heatsink...
Hi guys I would be interested purely thermal aspect of the new AMD Ryzen, specially compared to Intel i5 and i7 ( LGA 115x ) as far as I know from Haswell onwards ( since it have HSI unsoldered ) show both high temperatures usually. So I would like to have some information about from someone who already own a Ryzen and can do a direct comparisons. I plan to switch from my current case Corsair 650D to Lian Li O10, then i must switch also my heatsink from Noctua U14S to...
i have no HDDI'll have only one SSD M.2I means about CPU and GPU temp
anyone ?
Anyone can say me how is the Lian Li V33 ? Im really interested specially for temperature informations compared to tradition chassis.
i read about this that i must to change the liquid ( topping )almost every two years. This is true ?