Posts by num1son

See thats why I want to see actual benchmarks of all the cards. That Nvidia graph is basically arbitrary, it doesnt say anything we wouldnt expect to hear from them at a launch.I believe thats why Nvidia did their launch today. They know AMD actually has something good for once and they need to get their sales locked in fast.Simply put I would hold off on making a purchase before all the cards are on the table.Also, not an AMD fanboy, huge Nvidia fan. Would love to see...
I would hold off on that assumption until the new AMD cards are announced and we see actual benchmarks. The rumors about the price/performance ratio for the new AMD cards give the advantage to AMD.
PC is sold
Still for sale, offers please
Bump! Looking for reasonable offers please
Thanks for checking it out and commenting. Hopefully someone who is shopping for a new rig agrees.
Bump! How about some offers!?
This rig was built for a water cooling article series I wrote. Basically it has been built up, photographed, tested, and set aside. Some of the components are new, some are slightly used, this will be denoted below. All of the water cooling gear was brand new when I started and has seen a max of 2-3 hours of use. Asking $1500 USD OBO; includes shipping to the lower 48 CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K ES (Was tested to 4.6ghz and then returned to stock settings. Chip has seen...
This is what I was thinking. I wish the displays were as good as Oculus, because the full immersion VR experience that the Vive offers is so much better IMO.
I'm really hesitant to even respond to this post as I have no interest in starting a pissing match here on my favorite OC forum. I understand you have a job to do, nevertheless I can't help but defend myself just a bit.1. Yup in the Overview video I pointed out the lack of an easy mounting system for a 3.5 HDD. In the review I pointed out the mounting locations and installed one. Sorry to have caused such a huge amount of confusion, it was in fact my first overview...