Posts by num1son

I thought it was well built and could easily support a whole system. I think that you would be fine to leave the Tt unit as is. The fan setup is pretty good, I would leave it as is. For that loop I would add a 360 rad in push pull and call it good, unless you can't fit one then you could try with a 240. Order won't matter as the pump is connected to and fed by the built in reservoir. Oh and I would skip the xspc tubing and get primo chill advanced lrt. Let me know...
Yup I still have this. To add to it. You would probably have to do some tricky modding to replace the stock one. But adding any additional rad would be quite easy and beneficial.
Someone's got to need a good starter kit, make me an offer!
Price drop, $100 shipped!
Great starter kit here, lets see some offers!
Replied
I've got a lightly used Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Pro watercooling kit. I used it for a little while and moved on. Does not come with coolant (distilled is better anyway), and some of the tubing is gone. There is still about 4' left. Great kit to get you started on watercooling. *I also have other radiators I could package with this for more cooling power. PM for more details. Price is $125.00 shipped. PayPal only.
Zotac 560 Ti 1 GB card that I never use. I really have never used this card. It's spent most of it's life sitting on a shelf, someone may as well use it. Never OC'd. Price is $80 shipped, PayPal only.
This is your standard Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz ram 2 x 4GB kit. This set is blue and was run at 1600 mhz for most of its life with just a little overclocking to see what it could do (2133 for me tops, but I'm no pro). Looking for $60 USD shipped, PayPal only.
Selling my great i5 2500K. This chip has been nothing but good for me. Ran it under water at 5.2 ghz I believe for a short while with no problems and a reasonable amount of voltage. Will do 5.0 ghz on some AIO coolers. Really just a great chip, probably shouldn't sell it. PAYPAL Only, Price is shipped.