Posts by num1son

Bump! Looking for reasonable offers please
Thanks for checking it out and commenting. Hopefully someone who is shopping for a new rig agrees.
Bump! How about some offers!?
This rig was built for a water cooling article series I wrote. Basically it has been built up, photographed, tested, and set aside. Some of the components are new, some are slightly used, this will be denoted below. All of the water cooling gear was brand new when I started and has seen a max of 2-3 hours of use. Asking $1500 USD OBO; includes shipping to the lower 48 CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K ES (Was tested to 4.6ghz and then returned to stock settings. Chip has seen...
This is what I was thinking. I wish the displays were as good as Oculus, because the full immersion VR experience that the Vive offers is so much better IMO.
I'm really hesitant to even respond to this post as I have no interest in starting a pissing match here on my favorite OC forum. I understand you have a job to do, nevertheless I can't help but defend myself just a bit.1. Yup in the Overview video I pointed out the lack of an easy mounting system for a 3.5 HDD. In the review I pointed out the mounting locations and installed one. Sorry to have caused such a huge amount of confusion, it was in fact my first overview...
Having reviewed it myself, I'm really curious to see what you come up with!
Now
Um turn off automatic update?