Posts by athlon 64

Hello there. I have a hp elitebook 840G1. I really like the ultrabook but it's such a fingerprint magnet. So i'd like to carbon wrapp the screen case. http://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/Notebooks/HP/EliteBook_850_G1-H5G34ET/geh.jpg The black part. So my question is would you advice me to wrapp it all around the upper surface or to just stick the carbon on the flat black sufrace withouth going over the entire screen housing. Also, is this the wrapp i'm looking...
Damn the DT770 don't have a replacable cable That's kind of a dealbraker... I will try out those AKG's in a few days. They are in a store and have been burned in i think. They have opened up pairs for trying out. And yes, i'm very sure my AKG k512mk2 got a more full base during the first 50 hours of working.
I tried out pioneer HDJ500 an hour ago in hope i will like the extra bass of DJ headphones. But they are simply crap for anything but electronic music. The mid and high range is worse then on my AKG K512 mk2 that cost half as much. The Audio tehnica ath m50x have a milion times more detalied and clear sound. Dissapointed... So DJ headphones are out of the game. Next i'm going to try out some AKG's in a shop nearby. I just want the same sound that ath m50's have... but with...
Okay, thanks. Now this is the situation.Question one.I yesterday had a chance to try out audio technica ATH-M50x headphones with a scarlett 2i2 soundcard. Takling about the soundcard i liked it, it's much better then the integrated one in my laptop but i cant really compare it to anything so i don't know how good is it. So the only thing i can ask for is, give me the recomendation for the best headphone AMP/DAC for about 200 dollars. It also needs to have monitor/speaker...
I'm sorry but why is nobody mentioning the focusrite scarlett 2i2. I'm planning to but the audio technica ath m50x and i'm looking for an external soundcard to reach maximum sound quallity. It needs to be external because i need it portable and it's going to be used not only with the headphones but with a club soundsystem that i'm renting. On one hand the focusrite seems to be a best buy but when i start reading about DAC's it's not beeing mentioned very much. Now yes,...
Damn... watercooling. Fantastic. I have no need to upgrade my psu. This AX850 relly rocks. I saw the new digital HX series but i'm not sure are they produced by seasonic so i'm not planning to touch the psu.42C ? Damn, if i was you i'd push her to 1.4v
It's just way to loud at 100%. 85 is very high, over 3000rpm. I also havent replaced the stock thermal paste yet. So there is a few more celsius of headroom left And this is the first time my AX850 has turned the fan on in my rig. This thing uses quiet a bit of power.
yeah i haven't reinstalled the drivers. That might be the problem.But then again what's the point. If my vrm's are hitting 85 now i'd melt them at 1.3v. I'm gonna try pushing the memory now to see what's the upper limit and what i get i'll keep. I won't try going over 1.212v.
Aha. Yes i read that. I just wanted to check Thanks.Btw i unlocked the TDP limiter. I'm now running the card @ 1250mhz / 1187v. It;s the asus DCU2 gtx780. She is monitoring both GPU an VRM temperature.Vrm's hit about 85C, maximum 90. GPU hits about 71. Maximum 75. So pushing the voltage further would make no sense? The only thing i could do is fry my vrm's right? (fans at 85%)Question 2. When i unlocked the voltage limiter in afterburner i tried setting the voltage i...
A quick question. On the asus gtx780. Does the core overclock have an impact on the max memory overclock. Example. My 780 seems to hit about 1280mhz on the core stable. If i try overclocking the memory when the core is at 1280mhz i reach about 1675mhz before artifacting. If i try oc-ing only the memory with the gpu at stock clocks i reach about 1800mhz stable. TDP limiter is unlocked at 150%. Is this normal?