Posts by athlon 64

I understand. So what we bought is RAM that is stable and validated at 2400mhz. But we still need to overclock the controller to run the ram at 2400mhz. Is using XMP profiles a good option or should we overclock manually?
I have a question. My friend bought an asus Z97M-PLUS MBO. On it he is running a 4770k and 4x8GB kingston hyperX beast RAM witch is supposed to be running at 2400mhz. Or 2133 i'm not sure. However by default the motherboard has set it up at 1333mhz at 9-9-9-24. How do we set it at it's default settings. Using XMP profiles makes no sense. That's overclocking. We just want the ram to run at default settings.
I have a question. I own a samsung EVO 500GB SSD. The problem is. Since i upgraded the magician software i can't enable RAPID mode. The message i get is: Fatal error occured during last RAPID mode enable cycle. Please reboot and try again. But the reboot doesn't help. Does anyone know why is this happening? All the requirements are green.
Nothing helpes... i tried maxing out input voltage, screwing with NB clocks. Took me 4 days to do all the testings but he just won go faster then 4.1 at 1.35v. He stays at about 75C (prime 95) with a zalman performa cooler.
Damn that's a really bad sample... to cheer you up my 4670k can't run faster then 4.1Ghz no matter how much voltage you give it. And for 4.1 it needs 1.34 volts . I don't know if it possibly could be any worse xd.
Yeah so the pencil mode is the only option... but i'm not doing that xd. She runs 1300 at 1.2v so i'm quiet happy.
Is there anyone here who succesfully pushed a gigabyte windforce x3 gtx770 over the 1.212v limit? It seems no matter what i do she just wont run over that voltage. Rbby tool replies with "invalid" when checking LLC status.
I did, it replies "invalid" for both status checks :/ I have read somewhere in the rbby subject... someone had a 4gig windforce gtx770 and could find no way to remove the voltage limiter...
Seems i have no luck with the MSI afterburner voltage softmod. Windforce x3 gtx770 doesn't use the right voltage controller. Those commands just don't work. Now i'm trying to figure out how to rise the voltage limiter uring KBT, it's a bit complicated. EDIT: I have been reading a bit and seems there is just no way to push a gigabyte 770 over 1.212v/ It doesn't have the right voltage controller
So then the best option would be unlock the voltage to 1.3v , remove the TDP limiter and don't touch LLC. Because i'm planning to run this 24/7. The problem is, afterburner cfg unlock didn't work. How do i mod the bios now to get 1.30v/unlocked TDP? Witch program do i use? Okay so i see it's KBT time