Posts by stren

This review has already been updated with push data as well It's up to 28 rads now with another 3 incoming.
What I was really hoping for was a flow meter built into the water block. But of course that assumes there is still a water block. Which there may not be.
Differential pressure meter like the MPS400 would be best no moving parts to break or get stuck and high flow
If I were doing an X99 build with 1-2 GPUs and Given that you have the x99 -deluxe and you want smallish then it would make more sense to just go with the S8S. It's still on the largeish side though. Gabz has some good side by side pics of the x2m with the S5 earlier in the thread.
Ah I heard admin had retired, I didn't realize that Wikia now owned OCN. Interesting.Well thanks for all the openness and answering of questions. It's good to understand things and it's turned my cynical disquiet into excited optimism. So best of luck to OCN and the reviewers, I'm glad there will be more quality content out there. Feel free to PM me (reviewers or OCN team) if you have questions that I might be able to answer/help with
Ok so this makes more sense, by doing these reviews it enables more revenue for OCN (more companies are interested and are willing to spend more) I wasn't so worried about OCN as much as the individuals signing up. If they don't know that they may be liable for tax then it can change how it "feels" to be reviewing when they realize this. If you follow the letter of the law and pay tax then reviewing things can start to make it feel like you're paying to work.So what's...
There are pretty big tax implications for OCN to have employees outside of the country. You can say they are not employees because they are not getting payed in cash, but if you're forwarding packages then you are paying them in kind. Reviewers should also be aware that as they are being payed in exchange for a service that legally they should be paying tax on the value of what they receive (every country of course varies).Confused by this - so the actual goal here is to...
140x140 cooling area is 36% larger - however the actual area with high speed air is less than thatThere will be dead zones in the middle and corners due to a lack of shrouding. This is particularly true for the 140mm fan with it's larger hub.If we compare the radius of the rotor as well as the hub we can approximate the blade area change which we can assume as the area with good static pressure and hence airflow:Assume 140mm/120mm for blade diameter140mm hub = 63.3mm...
Updated the list again and added: swingarm Origondoo SimonOcean Still missing a few pics from people but I know some of you are waiting for the case to ship
Haha it's good, it's missing the windowed top though, and maybe a front mount 240 and aquaero. I'd like to powdercoat it something other than black too. Also wanting to mod the SMA8 a bit too So many plans, so little time.