Posts by stren

thx bae
Swiftech block and one ST30 120 sold!
Now that I'm done with my build it's time to clear out my spare parts. Prices are without ship unless stated. Items will not get held until you have cash. Paypal. Small items would get shipped in flat rate boxes to give an idea of shipping price. Large radiators may be more expensive to ship. Stuff is a bit dusty, but will be cleaned prior to shipping. Let me know if my prices are unreasonable. MSRP is based on PPCS/FrozenCPU. Reservoirs XSPC Single D5 Dual Bay...
Haha yeah the 7990s dont have that much OC headroom anyway so it might be ok lulz. Worst case I upgrade PSU Thanks
haha I got a lot of weird looks from drivers on the street. And some of the dusk shots were really really dark in actuality, so there was a lady walking her dog who got freaked out. And the little yappy dog really wanted to bite me. No luck though, he was a console peasant at heart
Finally got done with Project Thief - couple of pics - I don't want to spam so the rest can be found in the thread here
Finally got done with Project Thief - couple of pics - I don't want to spam so the rest can be found in the thread here
Now that is a rarity Nope the world will end as soon as I get it upstairs to actually use it. I just need to borrow some strong friends. IKR, the curse of the TX10 is now over! Or something Haha don't even joke. I'm trying to avoid any more builds, next project is just playing review catch up and finish some other nifty ideas I have in the pipe I love burls, I'm right there with you - full on scratch build with a solid burl!Thanks mate Yes indeed!don't worry the...
haha no it actually has aluminum trim, which I guess still matches the case lol.
Project Thief is finally done: http://www.overclock.net/t/1188030/sponsored-project-thief-now-with-2tb-of-ssd/3700_100#post_23141281