Posts by Arizonian

Okay so I decided to bite the bullet and order the tighter timed Dominators. Instead of $200 it was $279.If this doesn't do the trick We will know for sure it's something else.Once I get these I'm going to refund the ones I purchased originally and bite the restocking fee. Hopefully my preferred status at Newegg will spare me that.
Thanks. Compared to all the beautiful water rigs on OCN my air rig log would have been boring.I received the box when I was home with the flu. Putting it together was a killer and pics were not on the brain. Got a few in gallery. Two days straight with rests in bed in between. Lol.
Got a lot of parts this past weekend. I must say I'm just about stoked over the Datavac as the entire system. It's loud as everyone says. It's as awesome as everyone says. "I should have purchased this a loooooooooooooog time ago" sums up also what everyone says after they get one and now I concur. On a side related note - My dog freaks out over it just like the vacuum cleaner.
I did try one at a time when testing them same results. When I first saw them in a search they were priced in the $200 zone which I thought was great and I thought I saw the same model number.
Great question. Makes me wonder why the ASUS rep didn't ask that knowing the board.98 Console input device connectUpdate - SSD Samsung 840 PRO has latest firmware.Disabled Wi-fi Controller - blue tooth controller since I didn't connect any of that.Boot to only SSD or optical drive - disabled second HDD that doesn't have a way to boot an OS.Went back to Auto DRAM frequency.Still having this issue.
Yes it is viable for single 1440 right now and even more so for 1080p. There are many buyers who haven't been or going to be effected based on their systems and or intended uses.I originally purchased my SLI 970's with mind to keep an open door to 4K down the road. After this news I split them up into two rigs that each support 1080p monitors that I maintain instead. Went back to my single 780TI and waiting on AMD's next flagship to jump ship. Nvidia closed that door I had...
Can you do me a favor and see if you can find your DRAM exact model # on the manual's list HERE? I just want to confirm your DRAM isn't on the list. Because if it is compatible then it may be something else we share the same problem with.I know the motherboard is fairly new but you'd think an updated BIOS to clear DRAM compatibility issues would have been addressed by now.I guess it's my fault for not paying close enough attention to the little detail I missed as there are...
Bump to update the issue I'm having where I need to reset / power up a second time to boot up. Phoned ASUS support which was very simple. 5 min wait on hold. Rep said my Corsair Platinum Dominator CMD16GX3M2A2400C11 is not compatible with the mother board. REP was pretty confident an updated BIOS for my DRAM is imminent however in the meantime no time frame to when such compatibility will be addressed. REP suggested to run the timings to closest CMD16GX3M2A1600C9 DRAM....
I've been getting more lenient on submissions as of late and would have accepted the first one. Congrats - added Congrats - added I put em down as Sapphires PM me and I'll make a correction if their not.
Announcement I've come to learn of some news I'd like to share and start off by thanking Torresjasonc for his role as thread starter up until now. I've learned he's been called away for duty to serve his country and reason for his current absence. Due to this he will be relinquishing thread starter responsibilities. Thank you for your time and effort in maintaining the [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club. We wish you well. Torresjasonc With that said I'd like to...