Posts by Arizonian

Nice. My recent update, savu, za12, g900, and did I mention za12?Two not pictured (technically not mine anymore) are those on the other rigs a Naos 8200 & KPO.Welcome to the club - added
I couldn't find specs. I prefer 0.70mm thickness. Nice to know some are starting to surface.
Looks like I found the sweet spot gaming on this mouse that allows for best control that I am comfortable with. Accidental clicking has improved within a few days of discipline committing to the grip that felt best from the start, rather than force a grip that worked better on previous mouse. Felt very good under my palm for daily desktop usage from the start which was never a question. I can safely say after 15 hours of dedicated gaming and using different grips, I'm...
Hyperglides or Corepads can't get here quick enough I know that.
Last night I finally found a sweet spot after four nights and 12 hours. It's primarily a palm grab more toward the rear of the mouse and I'm accidentally clicking switch one and two. It's primarily a palm grab more toward the rear of the mouse where I find good side grips in the mold. I'm releasing grenades in CSGO and giving firing warning shots on accident quite often myself. The first night I started doing this I steered clear of the grip that felt best. Turns out this...
My first two nights with the G900 on Otsu I felt The bristles on the profile button underneath on occasion. On the third night using my G-SRDG and on the fourth night on my all black Puretrak talent I did not feel it anymore. Today I pulled out the Otsu and can confirm I wore them down on the second day because I do not feel that scratching anymore. I'm not exactly sure at what point but after six hours of gameplay it resolved itself without having to scratch the bristles...
I had checked out LED and noticed when mouse is Wired it does not go into "sleep mode" like it does when it's wireless. Logitech says battery has 800 charges, each charge without LED last 32 hrs, with LED 25 hrs. From what I understand, when a battery is overcharged it loses a little bit of it's holding capacity for the next charge. An over charge on this battery would be anything more than 2 hrs to reach 100%. I'm not sure what ramifications is has IF any keeping it...
I have 18cm hands. Last night for three hours I tried to stay in a hybrid palm claw grip. The center of the mouse is wider than I'm used to and at the end of my session I felt hand cramps from how tight I felt I had to hold a 107g mouse when I'm used to 90g. I don't think I can become accustomed to the hybrid palm claw but I haven't given up yet on the mouse. If the mouses most comfortable position for me is palm, then that is how I'm going to hold it moving forward and...
If it wasn't part of it's design, it won't be later down the road.I personally prefer the way it's done on the G900. Mice should sit on mouse pads.
Ah, "Profile" button. Yes not "sync" lol I had a mamba for a short while and i think It had a sync button to docking station. So 1st day I set it down and thought I had crumbs on pad I'd feel on occasion using Otsu but there was none. I may have been pressing down so hard that the bottom of the pad was actually up into the button.Using G-SRDG cloth I don't feel it. So either it has something to do with the pad or I may have ground down or ground off whatever it may have...