Posts by Arizonian

Too bad it wasn't closer bordering to the edge. Gaming and watching movies you won't see that ever no matter where it is for the most part.To current owners, Anyone check thiers for back light bleeding issues?
Search YouTube for 'unstick a pixel' and run one of the tests if you want to give a wild hair longshot a try. I had a stuck pixel in the middle screen of another monitor which it the test failed to fix. Unfortunately since it was big enough to dot a small letter "i" I replaced it. My OCD fixed on that no matter what I was doing. About where on the screen is your dead pixel?Good luck though, If they are out of stock they will usually only offer a refund, not a replacement.
Back to out of stock item not available. Can't put it in the cart. That was quick.
I'm so torn between F and G sync. I'm locking myself into a GPU in order to enjoy the monitors features. I have a 780 TI where I get 60 FPS in ultra settings playing battlefield 4. Getting this monitor would mean I would have to lower game settings in order to obtain 100 FPS+. Okay so let's say I get past that and don't mind playing at lower settings again. Is anyone here going to get this monitor who is playing with an AMD GPU? I want to try the new 390X. If I can...
Glad to hear that.
I was afraid to turn off my PC in fear that it would not be recognized when it started back up. Update to windows that needed reboot scarred me. And if it did lose recognition I could go a couple months to as little as a couple days and then out of the blue, there it is being recognized again. I even lost recognition once just by turning the Modi off and then back on, so I used to leave it on 24/7.Though I'm sure it's fine now, I haven't turned off the new Modi 2 with...
I kept having this problem sporadically with the original Modi. In fact the board wouldn't pick it up at all. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the windows driver issue that the orginal Modi dosent have. When I upgraded just the Modi 2 I was able to use the driver for USB and it was recognized as well as fixed a start up issue. I'm still not sure why the optical cable dosent work. However I digress......is this orginal Modi / Magni or the upgraded 2 version?If you have 2.0...
There are two ways to overclock, one is the ASUS Suite 3 software. If you don't click the five way optimization button it will not overclock.The second way is directly through the BIOS UFEI where there is an option called "AI overclocking". Again if you do not choose this option it will not automatically overclock your motherboard.So rest asure there is no overclocking that will just happen without you initiating it first.If you do decide to overclock, this it's as easy...
The overclocking feature is called "5 way optimization" software. It's optional, you don't have to use it. It's part of the ASUS Suite III. Any Overclock you do try can be reversed easily with a default reset of mother board BIOS.
Is it REALLY 6GB or is any of it assigned to VRAM allocation? Sorry, if this is cut down from Titan X like 970 cut down from 980. Don't trust it until reviews come out and its tested. I'm going to be forever leary after purchasing two 970's and anything cut down again.