Posts by Arizonian

Got to see it 1st hand today in sprint store and I was very impressed. S8+ felt easy to hold comfortably in my hand and couldn't believe all the viewing space. It was in demo mode and store was busy so did not get a chance to look into the OS and look around. My own 6S was easily fixed, being just some dust on lightning connector prongs that were causing poor connection which I thought I cleaned, but obviously not well enough. No reason to switch but I'm ready. My...
So I've had a sporadic lightning port issue not charging properly on my iPhone now for a couple weeks. Have appointment for repair this Saturday at Sprint. My cell phone is paid off and I have a full protection plan. If iPhones allowed for wireless charging on a pad I could have bypassed my problem. Just another reason for me to switch. Excited I will be able to view the Galaxy first hand. Hope I can resist getting an S8+ lease. For those of you with an S8+, how dose it...
Nicely done
I don't even have one and I'm excited about this release.
Originally I wasn't going to join the lawsuit but ended up changing my mind, I was more passionate about it than I thought rather than let it go. If only Nvidia had made it right on their own to save face rather than being forced. It wasn't about the money, it was about the principal of how to do business if you put your customers first, they will see it. When you false advertised your product (mistakenly or not) and customers aren't happy and / or want refunds, a...
Glad to hear support went smoothly. Money well spent then. I'm not sure if @animal0307 is still updating OPThank you
For owners who'd like to share pics and discuss their new Galaxy S8's, I've created a thread in the Mobile Computing Forum › Phones section of the forum. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Owners Thread
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Owners ThreadIf your not an owner, please do not troll this thread unless honestly looking to get the S8 or S8+ Samsung Home PageInfinitely amazing [[SPOILER]] REVIEWSTrusted ReviewsThe VergePC WorldEngadgettechradar. ACCESSORIES Gear VR with ControllerPlunge into another world with Gear VR, powered by Oculus. Play games, watch movies, and so much more. The new controller gives you even greater control of the ever-expanding collection of amazing...
So.....I've been an iPhone user since the 4S and every two years since, I've gotten a new iPhone. I like the Apple ecosystem (for phones alone). One of the things that turned me off about the iPhone 7 was the headphone jack being removed in place of lightning connector for audio passthrough. Something the S8 proved did not have to be done in order to be equally waterproof. I'm now contemplating the S8+. I like the extra screen length yet same width S8+ has which makes...
/thread cleaned Due to the amount of content posted before this thread was able to be moderated I wanted to give a heads up to all those who replied and who's posts were effected. There was a return of a banned member and all posts of trolling, replies, or chained discussion has been removed. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THIS ..... if you have any further questions feel free to PM me directly and please stay on topic. Carry on