Posts by Arizonian

/Cleaned thread. Remember no profanity tolerated. Reply to a post with profanity and your reply with quoted profanity you replied to gets removed. Now someone replies to your post but since it was removed and any further discussion down the chain until discussion isn't disjointed. Don't respond to people who use profanity, it's a waste of your time and causes a chain of removed posts. Thread re-opened.
Congrats - added
Congrats - added Fixed Congrats - added
Quick Announcement I'd like to thank Philistine for his contribution to this club thread. He's decided to hand over responsibility of thread starter to another member. With that said I'd like to thank shilka for taking over the reigns, I know we're still in good hands. Thanks to both of you. @Philistine @shilka
Congrats - added Congrats - added
Congrats - added Congrats - added Congrats - added As far as I see it, your still an owner. Any GPU's I give my kids rigs are really mine. Congrats - added
That pic gets me excited. I'm sitting on the same white cables for my 1300 G2. Just waiting for tax time end of Feb to complete build. Mobo, CPU & CPU Cooling is all I'm missing. I already complemented you on your white aesthetics for cooling in the 290X Club. Nice work.
Congrats - added
Nice clocks for air, dang.Submit either a GPU-Z Link with OCN name showing, Screen shot of GPU-Z validation tab open with OCN Name or a pic of GPU with piece of paper with OCN name showing next to your GPU.Updated TRI X Water Post a submission when you get it lined up. Fixed. You've joined the force Luke. Awaiting submission.
Great review - moved to correct section - Intel / Motherboards.