Posts by Arizonian

Congrats - added
Great job on the coverage, presentation of information and news you both shared.
Boy I missed a lot in the last two days I've been away. Thanks for being patient with me everyone.Congrats - added Congrats - added Perfect - Congrats - added Add submission gentlemen, I'll add you to the club and to anyone else recently who's purchased but hasn't joined. Please do so. Good times with these prices for a lot of people now able to get in on a great GPU.
Congrats - added If you could please link a GPU-Z validation link in your original post with OCN name showing would be great. Congrats - updated Tri-X to VaporX Congrats - added If you could please link a GPU-Z validation link in your original post with OCN name showing would be great. If anyone hasn't added your submission yet or I missed your post that didn't have submission, join us...
Congrats - added Congrats - added
Congrats - added Congrats - updated Welcome to OCN wit your first post. Nice work. Congrats - added
#475 BLOWNCO SAPPHIRE R9 290 VAPOR X 3 http://www.overclock.net/t/1436497/official-amd-r9-290x-290-owners-club/30710#post_22984394Sorry about that, might have been auto fill on the spreadsheet I didn't notice happen. Fixed. Congrats - added
That's strange because I have you down for 2 MSI 290X already. Your number 480. Looks great. Nice work. Congrats - added Yup your GPU-Z validation link worked as it displayed your OCN name.
Congrats - updated
Glad you said rumored. If it's even close to what's being speculated Ive got a 780TI I'd sell to make up the cost so I can play with a 390X or whatever the name will be. Fun times ahead.