Posts by Arizonian

Congrats - added If you could please link a GPU-Z validation link in your original post with OCN name showing would be great. Congrats - updated Tri-X to VaporX Congrats - added If you could please link a GPU-Z validation link in your original post with OCN name showing would be great. If anyone hasn't added your submission yet or I missed your post that didn't have submission, join us...
Congrats - added Congrats - added
Congrats - added Congrats - updated Welcome to OCN wit your first post. Nice work. Congrats - added
#475 BLOWNCO SAPPHIRE R9 290 VAPOR X 3 http://www.overclock.net/t/1436497/official-amd-r9-290x-290-owners-club/30710#post_22984394Sorry about that, might have been auto fill on the spreadsheet I didn't notice happen. Fixed. Congrats - added
That's strange because I have you down for 2 MSI 290X already. Your number 480. Looks great. Nice work. Congrats - added Yup your GPU-Z validation link worked as it displayed your OCN name.
Congrats - updated
Glad you said rumored. If it's even close to what's being speculated Ive got a 780TI I'd sell to make up the cost so I can play with a 390X or whatever the name will be. Fun times ahead.
Congrats - added
Nice. Learning a new GPU clocks is part of the fun. I'd love to add you to the roster. Post a GPU-Z Link with OCN name or screen shot of GPU-Z validation tab open with OCN name display.
Quite an accomplishment Thread has been moving quite briskly even for those of us keeping up daily since the beginning. Good luck on your G1, you're gonna love it. Post pics and OC results once you get them in.