Posts by Arizonian

Congrats - added
/thread cleaned of Off Topic discussion Discussion not related to Virginia having the fastest internet. If you have any questions of removed posts please feel free to PM me.
Congrats - added That's beautiful I'd imagine if you have enough to push 2560 x1 440 @120Hz you don't need the other features. Means maintaining 100 FPS - 120 FPS during gaming and movement should be fluid without stutter. It would be nice to see someone with a PG278Q and dual AMD GPU set up to give us some feed back.Side note :/thread cleanedPlease be respectful to each other when posting. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Think it was auto re-filled. Fixed.
Congrats - added
Here you go. On OP of 290X / 290 Owners Club for quick reference. Thread you should read. http://www.overclock.net/t/1441118/290x-psu-power-output-tests#post_21156921
Nice. Congrats - added
Reminder after reading a bit of this thread. Please stay on topic to Freesync and not a G-sync debate.
Congrats - added
I and another staff member have agreed this thread has come end of line for the news section. However fear not, we have a place where you can continue PG278Q discussion. See thread below. [ASUS] RoG Swift PG278Q Discussion Thread