Posts by Fantasy

ummm, what is Orkut?! [Edit] Orkut is a social networking website that is owned and operated by Google. The service was designed to help users meet new and old friends and maintain existing relationships. The website is named after its creator, Google employee Orkut Büyükkökten. On June 30, 2014, Google announced it will be closing Orkut on September 30, 2014. No new accounts can be created starting July 2014. Users can download their profile archive by Google...
Well shipping will cost around $30 for 1 Kg. and the R9 290 will probably be around 2.5Kg ~5.2 pounds. that's $70 shipping. its will end up almost the same price ~ $320. might as well get it here.But I think I will just hold off for the 390X or maybe I will switch to the green team?
Yah, Hardware prices here are pretty expansive.My reasoning for upgrading is because I'm planning on buying two Asus VG248QE. And I thought running Tomb Raider or Crysis 3 @ 144FPS @ 1080P @ max settings would require at least two 390X.[Edit]Actually to think about it, I might just skip the two Asus VG248QE and just get one 4k monitor. I'm not sure though.Nah I already skip two generations, can't skip the R9 390.Well I guess you guys are right. I will hold off for the R9...
Hello all, So I got an offer, someone is selling 8x Sapphire r9 290 tri-x oc 4gb used for 3 months for $340 and it still under warranty. The brand new R9 290 tri-x cost $480 here. So I was thinking I would buy two of them for $680. But I hear the GTX 880 and the R390X are coming soon. at the end of this year maybe? So what do you think guys? should I buy the 290 or wait. I mean I have my 6970. it works perfectly. I'm in no rush to upgrade because my card runs most games...
You sir, deserve more REP.
Honestly, I love that game to death. But don't take my word on it. Go watch some reviews on Youtube. Also may I suggest wait before you buy it. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition has a little bit more to offer. Its not discounted yet. but wait until 29/June. if it does not get discounted by that time, then just get the regular edition.
Hahaha ^_^fable is a great game. enjoy it I played lost planet 1 and 2. But I see a lot of bad review on lost planet 3. Did anyone try lost planet 3? Is it as bad as they say?
My steam library so far Before sale After sale
I can see the new 5960X having a lot more power than the 3930k, but I just don't need it. To this day, I don't think I have utilized all my CPU power. I haven't used a software that would take full advantage of my 6-cores and utilize them all. I still feel the 3930k have a lot more to offer. upgrading to the 5960X would just be a wast of money. I would rather spend my money on two new R9 390x and two Asus VG248QE.Also I don't see a point of buying 2400Mhz DDR4 when I...
Yah, my choice of words was bad