Posts by Fantasy

Nope. that didn't fix it. Hold on. I have to restart my PC again....I don't use Voltage-offset. and my CPU step is set to 100MHz. I never change it. The only thing I change to OC my CPU is the multiplier. I set it to 45.I honestly don't know. When I'm at 32 Multiplier my bus speed is set to 95.5 - 95.2 MHz. but when I restart my PC and the multiplier is set to 45 my bus goes up to 96.1 - 97.5MHz.
Yeah, I know I have the latest BIOS. V4901.I don't know but If I remember correctly I never had this issue with windows 7. When I had windows 7 installed, my PC would be working at 4.5GHz. I never had to restart it to make it work at 4.5GHz. Or maybe I never noticed that my CPU frequency was at 3.2GHz when I had windows 7? idk.Ok well let me try clear my CMOS and and put my OC settings in again and shut my PC down.
These OC settings are all in the BIOS. I'm just using TurboV to show that the multiplier change from 32 to 45 after restarting my PC.I never change any BIOS settings, these OC settings are all in the BIOS.The problem is when I first switch on my PC in the morning my multiplier is stuck at 32, even though in the BIOS It's set to 45. The only way to make my PC operate at 4.5GHz is restart my PC. Then and only then my multiplier jumps to 45. I don't even go into the BIOS or...
Hello, I have had my REVI and 3930k since they were released. Almost 3 years now. And ever since release, my 3930k was always OCed to 4.5MHz. However recently with the installation of windows 8.1, I have noticed that when I first start my PC, my CPU frequency would be at 3.2GHz in windows 8.1, and the only way to get it up to 4.5GHz is to restart my PC. Then and only then the OC would apply. I'm overclocking my CPU by increasing the CPU multiplier (turbo boost) to 45....
hmm. I see
So today I was working on a function that finds the closest number from a target number in a list or array, and I started to wonder. Which number is closest to number 5? is it 4 or 6? I seriously don't know. [Added] ok so I have been thinking about it a bit. Code: Closest number = |5-4| = 1 Closest number = |5-6| = 1 So both are the same "distance" from 5. but which one would you pick first? is it 4? or 6?
@OP Honestly it depends on your needs. For example, on a normal day where I have few programs open I use 7GB. on a work day where I have all my programming software running and few other software I peek around 13GB. for me 16GB is prefect for now. 8GB is not enough for me at all. So look at your needs. do u need more RAM? getting more ram will not increase performance unless your using all 8GB.
Yah I know what you mean ^__^This is the 4th time I re-write this code and it won't be my last. Every time I re-write it I get a little bit more performance out of it. I will think about your approach and try to implement it.Thank you ^__^
Here how I solve this problem.1- I set the goal node (or point or cell ) that the enemy want to reach.2- I then try to find the shortest path using A* algorithm taking into account static collision objects like walls and rooms etc...3- I then check for collision while the enemy is walking to the goal node.4- If there was a collision between the enemy and a moving target like say the player or another enemy. I try to find a new path again from the enemy current position to...
I see. Thank you ^__^