Posts by pengs

This is completely true. Keep buying Apple stocks, nothing wrong here!My observation stands. And it only is an observation, there is no reason to take offense to it.
Look at the phones... when you can't think of place to drop the iPhone 5 and have to negotiate to a bar again, or think that dropping the phone at a bar again is somehow cute... your at a creative standstill. The phones are no more revolutionary than they were 3 years ago in aesthetics.I cannot see how saying that is like saying this. I wasn't correlating anything.
Dropping it at a bar consecutively in two iterations? The iPhone 4 was also (receiving huge publicity). It's a bit too much of a coincidence to just throw away imo.
Not really trying to make a point, besides stating that I think Apple is at a creative plateau.I get what you are trying to say (I think). It's not 'illegal' for Apple to do these things, but my only thought it that in doing these things, Apple thinks they are being sly, coy and smart - add in the number of fanboys grovelling over it, it makes me puke a little in my mouth (which is why I posted to begin with).I'll relent from here on out, I'm out of my religion.
Errr... we're talking about the effect it has on the public?Who the, what the.. where did I loose you?I know you like Apple but this is a publicity stunt bro
You can't be serious... you believe that this wasn't done on purpose?I can see it as a sign. If they think they are being coy, it's completely not.
Isn't it though, but how do I prove something like that? It seems to me it takes logic in the first place.
Release an updated phone every year, "drop" it in a bar consecutively for an unsuspecting to find and your looking at a plateau. No need to worry however, they've got narcissism on their side.
Sold for 200 dollars. The phones don't even hold any value anymore lol. Rightfully, the guy probably is out of the loop but I doubt this phone holds the weight the previous that was left at a bar (quite original) does.
We may be getting new consoles in the next 3 years. EA: "Eh, whatever. DX9 looks super-good and this crap prints money. Did I just say that out loud? Uh... we've got Frostbite 2." The anger sharks are swimming in my head. http://youtu.be/xOWxuagYztY?t=14s