Posts by Buzzin92

I don't even know
What the wat?
Pretty much, was dead on Sunday.The steelies are actually quite comfortable! Besides, just passed my LLOP/Pallet truck test so not much walking for me now Gonna be flying around the warehouse doing 12KPH on one of those suckers
Ooh I see, thanks!
I've got 23 million points, but my sig sticker says 10 million Also no work today... clocked in and waited for shift to start, just before I started everyone got told to go home. .-.
Gotta wear steel toe-caps as it's required, they're not too bad though. Must have walked 15 - 20 miles yesterday. Back in tomorrow haha.
My legs hurt... So. Much. Walking.Aww Gonna make me look that much more insignificant against the others, since GPU-E is just balling out the points at the moment lol.
Hahah Just finished induction! T'was pretty awesome, going in tomorrow to sign contracts and then do an 8 hour shift :3
Going for induction in less than an hour at the new job.... Totally bricking it hahah
I like to think it's about sharing mainly, but I do use the rating system to help improve on my photos. Sort of like a mini-critique.