Posts by Nick0matic

Using only stock power cables - along with two 2.5" drives and a single 3.5" - I needed tons of ingenuity to get through cable management. Since it's only a new case, I updated my sig rig accordingly. I was a bit annoyed with how shipping and serial numbers ended up being sorted, but I can live with it. I plan to get a 12cm radiator (H60 or some such), but I won't bother asking in the cluttered [H] thread about fans. Any opinions on the battle between static pressure and...
Is that an SFX power supply I spy? EDIT: It looks very much like the ST45SF-G.
Plenty of very recent additions, I see...but they all seem to have one theme in common: few to no sacrifices. The two quite unique layouts on that list are the Elite 110 and Node 304. Even Lian-Li and Jonsbo have been repurposing the same design multiple times. The exterior design of the Nebula and ISK600 also doesn't bespeak the cleverness of their interiors, or lack thereof. Perhaps I'm being unfair to the generic shoebox design, but what do the Elite 130 and ISK 600...
I thought that was fairly clear when I wrote that...corrected as volume.
So...as a percentage of the Prodigy, what is the relative size volume of this case? I'm interested, but the concept of "no sacrifices" ITX cases is becoming a bit blasé, which leaves me expecting another SFF case which is pushing the volume limits of mATX cases. Where are the SUGO competitors? That case hasn't had much legitimate competition - perhaps save the Node 304 and a handful of Lian-Li cases - for an approaching 5 years.
So they made their "Steam Machine" with multiple COTS setups? That's a tad strange, if only for cost, but considering their operating system and their apparent aim for a unified service without a one-size-fits-all solution, this sounds like a clever way to target different demographics (The set-and-forget console world and the PC-gaming crowd) with a consistent and open-ended system. It'd also be a clever way to unify both segments as well, which stand today as polar...
Link shortening follows this code: Code: [url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178338]Link Text[/url] So you get this.
BuyDig had a 13.3" 1080p (I think IPS?) Zenbook yesterday for $605 after coupon. It might come back in stock, so I'll leave it here. But if you're willing to settle for the same laptop with a 1600x900 TN panel, this is the same laptop with only the lesser screen for $560 after coupon. Both are reburbs, and the coupon is LaborSaving15BG. Haswell options right now are very expensive for their hardware...it will take at least another two months for them to drop into the...
Didn't the email they sent to those on the early shipment lists ask to be discrete about the campaign until the 15th so that people get a chance to get their deserved early numbers?
I was thinking of that, but I weighed against it in favor of other issues, since the power supply has been a workhorse for 6 years now, and its voltages check out. It's an Ultra X-Connect 400w, for better or for worse. It hasn't failed me yet.I was hoping I missed something, though, and I feel as though I still am.