Posts by Nick0matic

The majority of these - even if they're misprinted - are unavailable in nearly all of their locations
As far as I've read, the answers to that question are mixed at best, a solid 'no' at worst. Though I thought the H100 would fit, it indeed looks like you're stuck with only 120mm CLCs. On the plus side, your heatsink might actually fit in the Node 304. Phanteks says the height of the heatsink itself is only 16cm, leaving a maximum of 6mm of (fan-only) interference, which, based on this, could be doable. That post, however, doesn't exactly say anything about fitting with...
Is that cooler a tower or top-down? As Wisk said, Google isn't doing me any favors with 'TP14' Have you given any thought to the Fractal Node 304? It's a hair over 19L, but it should at least fit your GPU, the 120mm CLC, and maybe the power supply. Since the area above the motherboard isn't, however, being consumed by a power supply, it supports comparatively large coolers. The SG08 is another immediate suggestion, as Wisk had also stated. It's probably the smallest...
That's quite innovative! I was intrigued just by their hard drive and power supply placement, but I'm genuinely speechless after seeing the rest. Does the 'twin system' option allow for two independent front panel connections? How do they go about that?
Looking for an NH-L12 for my Z77E-ITX. Wondering if anyone has one to sell sans the 120mm or both fans. I don't really want to buy it brand new because I'd be wasting a fan or two worth a pretty penny on their own.
While I like the 250D quite a bit, I'd love to see some more space-efficient works from Corsair. Your guys' ingenuity and quality would, I doubt, be squandered. Since I personally recall the topic being beaten to death in the 250D reveal thread, I'll leave it at that.
Using only stock power cables - along with two 2.5" drives and a single 3.5" - I needed tons of ingenuity to get through cable management. Since it's only a new case, I updated my sig rig accordingly. I was a bit annoyed with how shipping and serial numbers ended up being sorted, but I can live with it. I plan to get a 12cm radiator (H60 or some such), but I won't bother asking in the cluttered [H] thread about fans. Any opinions on the battle between static pressure and...
Is that an SFX power supply I spy? EDIT: It looks very much like the ST45SF-G.
Plenty of very recent additions, I see...but they all seem to have one theme in common: few to no sacrifices. The two quite unique layouts on that list are the Elite 110 and Node 304. Even Lian-Li and Jonsbo have been repurposing the same design multiple times. The exterior design of the Nebula and ISK600 also doesn't bespeak the cleverness of their interiors, or lack thereof. Perhaps I'm being unfair to the generic shoebox design, but what do the Elite 130 and ISK 600...
I thought that was fairly clear when I wrote that...corrected as volume.