Posts by divide_by_zero

20 years max prison sentence when manslaughter often gets less, even murder. Makes sense... stealing money from a company just cannot happen. Prior to Funcoland being bough out by GS, I worked there in high school. I'd offer cash instead of credit for games/consoles I wanted. It was the best job ever for a 17 year old. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only used Nokia phones up until my Samsung Epix. Two weeks ago I was at an AT&T store to trim my plan and see a friend who works there. I didn't find the Lumia all that impressive. I hope Nokia wakes up and gets a good Android platform going. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what will the Windows Key do in Win 8? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I've read about Windows 8 is what has been posted in OCN's News forum. I'm obviously a builder of my own desktop PCs, but will be needing a new laptop soon. Aside from the UI, what limitations does W8 have in regards to W7? I'm talking huge, unavoidable changes that immensely affect what I'm used to. I know I have a lot of reading to do, but I figured a lot of you know the glaring details off the top of your heads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sweet idea coupling the fish with hydroponics. I've looked into the cost of setting up Arduino based controls for my shiitake and oyster mushroom grows. You can have hardware that automatically controls things like temp, humidity, lighting, and all of that but it costs a small fortune depending on the size. Given that I use a smaller growing area it's more feasible to go the route the article talks about. Cool read, thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pain is often a learned response, as well anxiety. Ramachandran showed that pain from phantom limbs can be relieved using a simple mirror box. It tricks subconscious activity and the reflection of the healthy arm, being moved freely, helped break the learned memory of the often clinched/tense limb that was amputated. People that suffer one panic attack create profound memories of such an extremely powerful event. In turn it's possible to become more sensitive to triggers,...
Kind of off-topic but doesn't Ghostery prevent all those tracking cookies? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With Protect My Privacy, ipFirewall, PrivaCy, and a few other apps my iPhone gives up very little info. It takes time adding domains like *.admob.com to the deny list in the firewall app, but you can save it and it blocks all that crap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never update my firmware until a jailbreak is available and Cydia apps support it. Due to the money I have invested over almost a decade in iTunes, and playing with the 5 two friends have, I didn't get an S3. Goin to hold out and see what comes about for jailbreaks on the new hardware. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would exif eraser or meta data stripper remove this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk