Posts by Cheaptrick

Hey fellas! It's been awhile since I last posted here & now I'm back. It's good to see this club getting more active. The 350D is still a kickass case & I'm still very much into it as my main case.
Nice case if you're not planning on using more than 2 video cards. There's really no room for expansion if you're cooling 2 dual slot video cards on air. If you're watercooling then there's extra slot for a discrete sound card using a riser cable. Enough for me cuz I have no plan using more than 2 video cards. Very happy of the small case as I'm not into refrigerator builds. I'm also curious of the Obsidian 450D (it doesn't look so big in pictures) though I still prefer...
It's Panasonic (check my sig for the model). The Silverstone is the same as Panasonic. It's made by Matsusheta (Panasonic) I think & branded by Silverstone. Not really into tray loading drives that's why I did this slot load mod. You can always put a tray loading blu-ray burner but it's not going to looks as good as the slot load because of the way the case was designed.If you wanna get a slot loading burner then get the Silverstone. It's cheaper & it comes with a slim...
More to come tomorrow as I continue with cable sleeving & res/pump installation.
You can get a pressure valve for that (http://www.aquatuning.us/index.php/cat/c1295_Pressure-Valve.html).
I actually like the way you install those fans. It looks really nice with 200 mm on the front & another smaller 120 mm on the other side of the radiator. Looks like you'll be able to put a 240 mm rad on side. I would have done the same way you did if I just started my build. I put a bigger 140 mm on the front without enough room on the side to put a 240 mm thin radiator as it's touching almost half of the radiator on the side.
It's the one that Google indexed & found during search of your name. I know you have another website cuz long ago while checking your Facebook page about your work on the "Asus Rog mod" it was from there where I found your work. Don't understand though why you still have that site running. It should not be that hard to put a redirect on that website. You can do that on your site provider admin setting. It takes only few hours to propagate for your old site to get a...
It's not mainly cable management but pin assignments on both ends of Corsair PSU cables. One wire crosses another wire on one end of the pin terminal hole. This is the reason I'm not using anymore Corsair PSUs cuz it's hard to sleeve.
Last time I checked it says they have a new website. When you click the link in the webpage it takes you nowhere. I don't like their grills anyway. It's too flashy particularly the Asus ROG.It's like Origin PC. I've ordered a Razer Taipan mouse (Origin edition with red lighting) weeks ago & some stuff I've ordered from FrozenCPU, Tiger, Newegg, etc. all got delivered & I've ordered those after the Origin PC order. Had to e-mail Origin of the Paypal transaction before they...
I've added 2 more SATA cables (only 4 SATA cables in the picture) & 4 pin molex connector for the pump. It looks about the same in the picture. The trick is I've cut the GPU power cables to make it shorter & less messy inside.