Posts by Cheaptrick

But wait, looking closely at the pic of your GPU & it looks like it will fit. The fan adaptor doesn't go all the way to the side. You still have enough space to fit it in.
Forget about it then. I check the side & it looks like you need roughly 7mm of space to fit it in.
You can use a fan adaptor. http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-plastic-fan-adapter-200mm-to-140mm-120mm-ice-black.html
In case you wonder how I managed to fit the slot load disc drive on top without hitting the rad/fan, I used a low profile right angle sata cable.
Hi guys! Its been awhile since I last posted on this forum thread. Lots of things happened then. Almost sold my 350D case as I was using all of its components for my other rig. Anyway, few weeks ago I decided to put things back inside the 350D & been modding the case on my spare time. Managed to put my slot load disc drive on top 5.25" drive bay & also put a single 3.5" HDD below it. The drive bay cover is now one big piece. Still have to finish connecting all the...
Different loop set up.
I was actually thinking about that. But with some other builds for ex. that use more than 1 video card (dual SLI/Crossfire or more) the waterblock bridge is running on both ports of the waterblock. Got me thinking it's possible this way.
There are actually 2 tubes above & below the GPU waterblock. Nothing is final yet on the loop as I'm still have some stuff to finish with my cable management on this build (still need to find a better way to put the 24 pin power cable). Might change the routing of the tube back to my initial plan routing method (image below). Just looking for a better, less complicated way of tube routing that is easy for me to make some changes later on in the inside of the case by just...
Not tested yet on this build but I've used a similar AIO pump on my Corsair 250D build for a year now & it works fine.
Preview of my Ncase M1 cable management.