Posts by Trull

You got people here saying that they make the G100s malfunction at 30cm/360m, which is ridiculous. For a normal player that doesn't have a heart attack every time he gets shot at from an off-screen angle, it's about 60cm, possibly less than that for a standard support/more static role.The mouse in the video looks like a regular G100s, I'm not seeing any indications to suggest that it isn't. It doesn't have a blue LED like the top secret 'prototype' version. And may I add...
DM helps build muscle memory and is good for warming up. What's the discussion here? There are no misconceptions about that. And you people are going off topic. Although I suppose that there really isn't much else to say. No one from Logitech or C9 is going to say anything, that's clear, so back to not caring about stupid product placement (those headsets hanging on top of the monitor's stands were so subtle, I swear on everything that's Logitech holy).
Oh God, I forgot about you...
Haha, funny. And it's Family Guy, so that instantly makes it twice as funny.
And this what he can do with it, btw:
If you don't lie then tell us what's up, lol. His mouse is different, that has already been established...
Exactly, so the sensor itself can't do any higher. It is a 3366 G100s...
"You guyz better become professional players."- LogitechNice try.
That forum link is completely broken, but I assume you mean this one:http://store.cloud9.gg/products/mousepad-4Just a standard cheap cloth pad, I guess.