Posts by Trull

So you play games that don't allow raw input on a regular basis? Cause for Internet browsing I couldn't care less about 6/11 vs
Not sure why you gave him that answer, since he was obviously refering to in-game sensitivity, but surely you like S3668/S3888 as well... and I still think you exaggerate when you say that the AM010 is average at best... + I have no problems with 5/11 or 4/11, which doesn't really matter anyway since raw input is an option in pretty much every game.
I assume you mean 500μs, which is really bad anyway.
None of those things are related to DPC latency, but 200 microseconds is quite a lot I'd say.
Yeah, the Orbweaver has no on-board memory outside of a switch for the light, lol. It's pretty sad, considering how much they ask for it. And tbh, mine should be the default layout, why they decided to include Caps Lock instead of Ctrl is beyond me.
Yeah, the Nostromo drivers, even if they worked for the Orbweaver, they're missing an entire row of keys. That is my problem. I would use something like AutoHotKey, but I have two other standard keyboards that I don't want to change the key bindings for.Obviously there is a way to do it, but yeah...
I know, bro, that's why I'm asking for help...
Guys, help me get rid of Synapse 2.0. I got an Orbweaver not long ago, and literally the only thing I use the Synapse 2.0 software for is assigning Shift to key 11 and Ctrl to key 16. I have zero use for Synapse 2.0 outside of those two simple key bindings. There must be some way to do this without the dreaded Synapse 2.0 software, please help me.
Hi peeps, I got an Orbweaver not long ago, and literally the only thing I use the Synapse 2.0 software for is assigning Shift to key 11 and Ctrl to key 16. I have zero use for Synapse 2.0 outside of those two simple key bindings. There must be some way to do this without the dreaded Synapse 2.0 software, please help.
I don't miss 8.1 at all after switching to 7... dunno why you'd want the V-Sync and Metro nonsense.